X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adria'shusband View Post
    september 18 from wat i know
    September 18th is when the season three dvds are being released.
    "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
    'Eleanor Roosevelt'
    Individuality is freedom lived.
    'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Well, information is coming out of the TCA tour. SGA's season premiere will be up against

Friday, Sept. 28
      8:00-9:00 PM GHOST WHISPERER (3rd Season Premiere)
      9:00-10:00 PM MOONLIGHT (Series Premiere)
      10:00-11:00 PM NUMB3RS (4th Season Premiere)

That's one of two modern day vampire shows on the schedule this fall (sounds like they're redoing FOREVER KNIGHT).

Figure NBC will premiere VEGAS and (ducking flames) I have no idea what's on ABC as it hasn't anything worth watching in a long time...
      Last edited by prion; 18 July 2007, 05:22 PM.

Comment

That's a good thing through, right? Up against a new show nobody's heard of?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Hard to tell. I heard of MOONLIGHT, which I thought was an odd title as so many people will probably think, "Moonlighting"? Eh, I suspect the vampire-cop shows will tank, though, but a lot of folk tune into the network stuff so SGA could take a hit ratings wise.

Comment

Do we know yet which show will be on before SGA? Hopefully TPTB will schedule something worthwhile.
            Chicago Con Attendee 2011
            Chicago Con Attendee 2010
            GateCon Attendee 2008
            Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Will sci-fi be airing it in the uk or skyone again, as I cannot get skyone now
              sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Ghost Whisperer has pretty good ratings, around 8-10 million viewers. I only seen it once, the pilot episode. Since the audiences likely to stick around for another programming. This could hurt SGA.

pisces27:
                Do we know yet which show will be on before SGA? Hopefully TPTB will schedule something worthwhile.
                Flash Gordon is taking the 8 o'lock block. It premieres Aug 10. SGA joins it shortly after.

Comment

Actually, I think NBC switched Vegas and Friday Light Lights, so Friday Night Lights is in the 9:00pm spot. ABC's running Women's Murder Club (new show) at 9:00pm. Fox has something called Nashville (another new show), and CW of course is running their Friday Night Smackdown.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                    Will sci-fi be airing it in the uk or skyone again, as I cannot get skyone now
                    It will be Sky1. Yep...I'm in the same boat. I'll probably be changing to satellite from cable in the next month or so!

Comment

Can I not read or does the new post on the up coming events say atlantis should premier tonigh?
                      Jacob Carter "where almost done"

Daniel Jackson " good I dont think they bought it"

Jacob Carter "why who did you say you where"

Daniel Jackson " the great and powerful OZ"

Jacob Carter "sam we have to go, now"

Dr. Daniel Jackson:"True enlightenment must begin with the truth"

Comment

I haven't had a chance to read through the thread, so I apologise if this has been asked before but does anyone know the exact date of when season 4 will start on Skyone in the UK?

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by PhatChance View Post

Flash Gordon is taking the 8 o'lock block. It premieres Aug 10. SGA joins it shortly after.
                          I hope FG is a good show and helps SGA *fingers crossed*
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                          Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                          GateCon Attendee 2008
                          Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by PhatChance View Post
                            Ghost Whisperer has pretty good ratings, around 8-10 million viewers. I only seen it once, the pilot episode. Since the audiences likely to stick around for another programming. This could hurt SGA.

pisces27:

Depends on your time zone. Eastern time, Skiffy's schedulebot shows Flash Gordon in the 9pm slot (which is SGA's slot) It's a 22 episode series, so it's possible FG could lead in to SGA. Not sure if that's good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post
                              I haven't had a chance to read through the thread, so I apologise if this has been asked before but does anyone know the exact date of when season 4 will start on Skyone in the UK?
                              The only known airdates for season 4 are US on SciFi - September 28th and in Canada, October 1st. Alas, nothing for the UK yet.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                The only known airdates for season 4 are US on SciFi - September 28th and in Canada, October 1st. Alas, nothing for the UK yet.
                                Thanks for the reply. Have greened you. I hope the UK (Skyone) announce it soon.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Working...
                                X