Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRO Carter on SGA season 4 & 5 spoilers (positive discussion only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
    yup. I think it's when they discuss the infection. and speaking of TR
    Spoiler:

Mmmmmm. All these pictures you post, Jumper, make this thread live up to its name. Thank you.

LOL well I'm usually wrong
    Ah. Oh well that's different then. In that case you should glory in this occasion of righteousness. If you're anything like me the occasions don't happen too often so enjoy it whilst it lasts.

yeah I was pretty sure you weren't serious
    Hahahahaha!

yes you were right we were discussing X-files 2
    Of course, yeah. As I said above...these occasions of righteousness don't come around too often (at least for me) so I'm going to enjoy it for every microsecond of the second it lasts!

Going OT: Do you like the second The X-Files movies subtitle?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Mmmmmm. All these pictures you post, Jumper, make this thread live up to its name. Thank you.
      I can't help it, Sam pics are awesome
      Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ah. Oh well that's different then. In that case you should glory in this occasion of righteousness. If you're anything like me the occasions don't happen too often so enjoy it whilst it lasts.
      in that case: YES I WAS RIGHT!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!

Of course, yeah. As I said above...these occasions of righteousness don't come around too often (at least for me) so I'm going to enjoy it for every microsecond of the second it lasts!

Going OT: Do you like the second The X-Files movies subtitle?
      yes! I didn't even know there was supposed to be a subtitle until I saw your post in the X-Files thread. the truth's out there, we just have to believe

btw congrats on 2,000 posts
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I don't know if this one has been posted before and I'm not sure which ep it's from. But Sam is so super-cute here

sigpic

Comment

I can't help it, Sam pics are awesome
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And believe me...I'm in no rush to stop you posting these fantastic pics (the pictures above are fantastic by the way). If you enjoy posting them and it makes you happy then we're all benefiting. Win-Win situation.

in that case: YES I WAS RIGHT!!!!! ME!!!!!!!!
          YAY!!!

yes! I didn't even know there was supposed to be a subtitle until I saw your post in the X-Files thread. the truth's out there, we just have to believe
          I want to believe...

btw congrats on 2,000 posts
          Thank you my friend. Very much appreciated.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          I don't know if this one has been posted before and I'm not sure which ep it's from. But Sam is so super-cute here

Thanks for the pic! Yeah she does look super cute in that one. She looks super cool too! She's the wo-man!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...SGA/001-30.jpg
            wow that's an amazing pic and indeed very cute I believe it's from Trio
            Spoiler:

And believe me...I'm in no rush to stop you posting these fantastic pics (the pictures above are fantastic by the way). If you enjoy posting them and it makes you happy then we're all benefiting. Win-Win situation.
            LOL I didn't think you'd try and stop me. you said it yourself: it's a win-win situation

I want to believe...
            me too. in fact I already do, thanks to Mulder. oh yeah Scully too LOL

Thank you my friend. Very much appreciated.
            you're welcome I have no choice but act like a nice person since you're basically the only other permanent active user in this thread j/k

Thanks for the pic! Yeah she does look super cute in that one. She looks super cool too! She's the wo-man!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

It was a good pic, wasn't it? And your pics are good too. Are the ones above from Trio too?
              LOL I didn't think you'd try and stop me. you said it yourself: it's a win-win situation
              I didn't think you'd fight me on this one some how.

you're welcome I have no choice but act like a nice person since you're basically the only other permanent active user in this thread j/k

[/quote][/quote]

Comment

Spoiler:

It was a good pic, wasn't it? And your pics are good too. Are the ones above from Trio too?

Comment

Oh. Cool

It's very hard to tell sometimes, cause most scenes in her office look the same, she's sitting on her desk instead of the chair, except I think it was in "The Seer". Maybe she still has a fear from "the Big Chair", like she had in Uninvited
                  sigpic

Comment

thanks and yes they're also from Trio

and you were right

Oh. Cool

It's very hard to tell sometimes, cause most scenes in her office look the same, she's sitting on her desk instead of the chair, except I think it was in "The Seer". Maybe she still has a fear from "the Big Chair", like she had in Uninvited
                    LOL well I think she's gotten used to the big chair you're right about the scenes on her office
                    Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Hey, just checking in to make sure you boys are behaving yourselves!

What is your favourite Sam episode from season 4 and why?

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Maybe it's easier since the chair in Atlantis is smaller then the chair at the SGC

And I have a pic request. Sam in BAMSR while she's dressing down Ellis and on the Deadalus while she's talking to Caldwell. Think you can help?

sigpic

Comment

thanks and yes they're also from Trio
                          Thought so. Thanks for the confirmation.

and you were right
                          It's because your a gentleman and a scholar...and because you realise that it makes more sense to use that space for more Sam pics.

LOL well I think she's gotten used to the big chair you're right about the scenes on her office
                          Spoiler:

She makes my knees turn to jelly.

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                          Hi EH-T! Do we pass, muster? Are we behaving.

The one with Amanda Tapping in. Why? Because she's in it.

Will those do for answers?

Comment

of course we're behaving
                            Spoiler:

oops

I can't decide: TR, The Seer, BAMSR or Trio. hm...ok The Seer I should probably rewatch those eps to make sure

Thought so. Thanks for the confirmation.
                            you're welcome

It's because your a gentleman and a scholar
                            I am?

...and because you realise that it makes more sense to use that space for more Sam pics.
                            indeed! this is one of my favorites
                            Spoiler:

She makes my knees turn to jelly.
                            I know what you mean

The one with Amanda Tapping in. Why? Because she's in it.

Will those do for answers?
                            well said!
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe it's easier since the chair in Atlantis is smaller then the chair at the SGC
                              it is? LOL

And I have a pic request. Sam in BAMSR while she's dressing down Ellis and on the Deadalus while she's talking to Caldwell. Think you can help?

here you go
                              Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

of course we're behaving
                                Spoiler:

oops
                                Don't hold that against us, EH-T. Boys will be boys with toys...for boys with access to the latest screencapping software and an appreciation for Sam.

I can't decide: TR, The Seer, BAMSR or Trio. hm...ok The Seer I should probably rewatch those eps to make sure
                                Yes, yes. Do that. With all due haste and speed.

I am?
                                Oh, all right. Okay then. So what's the modern day, internet equivalent of a scholar and a gentlemen? Whatever the thing is these days your one of those...and a damned good one at that.

indeed! this is one of my favorites
                                Spoiler:
                                Hmmm. "That's that. Lunch?"

I know what you mean

well said!
                                Thank you, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X