Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Y'all on facebook? Hmm...shall we get together for a cookie?
    I'm there too

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I'm there too

Nobody wuvs us . It was worth a shot .

Comment

Nobody wuvs us . It was worth a shot .
        Part and parcel of being an anti I'm afraid

Comment

Part and parcel of being an anti I'm afraid
          I agree. With great power comes great responsibility . How you doing luv? Smacking people at work, the way I do?

Comment

Yay!!! I'm so not anti right now. I got one of these flats that everyone always wants to have but no-one you knows ever gets Maybe it was my turn to get lucky. Contract is tomorrow. *jumps*

And I am on Facebook, too, but I have to use my real name, cause I don't have any middles.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Whose head went into whose butt?
              My lips, cow's nose (that sounds dirty). More like an upper cut

Ouch
              Not so much. I work on the theory that there's not a lot of point saying ouch if you're by yourself. It's like that 'if a tree fell in the forest but nobody heard it, did it make a sound' thing.

I'd also say that that is probably my biggest gripe against JM/Ronon. I've never been shot, but have dislocated my shoulder more than once (I think Ronon's done it twice IIRC). I know they like to play it up for the camera, but it doesn't hurt that much. Nothing is broken. It's like someone squeezing it really hard. And putting it back in is not even remotely painful (again, I've never used a wall to do it). It's like an orgasm in your shoulder, but not as messy

Did not see the film yet. Did not have the time. Women are a pain the the beeeeep . Oh and for some reasons...everyone wants to come at my place for drinks. I guess tis that time of year...so no x-files yet . Will strangle someone.

Sorry to hear that gate. Need a hug? I know some people who know some people .
              Your place must be the place to be

Well, I'm not really a hugger but thanks for the thought

Did you name those two hamsters in your sig? Should we call them Victoria and Rose? ***tee hee hee hee hee ***
              Or Kate & Teyla?

Scottish comedien, famouse for 'touring the world'
              ^ what she said
              sigpic

Comment

I agree. With great power comes great responsibility . How you doing luv? Smacking people at work, the way I do?
                It's been ok, the boss is nowhere to be seen and I've won the works lottery two weeks in a row

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                Not so much. I work on the theory that there's not a lot of point saying ouch if you're by yourself. It's like that 'if a tree fell in the forest but nobody heard it, did it make a sound' thing.

I'd also say that that is probably my biggest gripe against JM/Ronon. I've never been shot, but have dislocated my shoulder more than once (I think Ronon's done it twice IIRC). I know they like to play it up for the camera, but it doesn't hurt that much. Nothing is broken. It's like someone squeezing it really hard. And putting it back in is not even remotely painful (again, I've never used a wall to do it). It's like an orgasm in your shoulder, but not as messy
                You and I need to have a serious talk

^ what she said
                Did you see him when he was touring New Zealand?

Comment

Or Kate & Teyla?
                  That thought did cross my mind.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

It's been ok, the boss is nowhere to be seen and I've won the works lottery two weeks in a row
                    Obviously not the big one yet

You and I need to have a serious talk
                    Inward gasp, said action, outward sigh, euphoric (temporary) high. It's a pleasurable experience

Did you see him when he was touring New Zealand?
                    He did a 'world tour of new zealand' series. Saw bit and pieces of it. He's a funny man
                    sigpic

Comment

Obviously not the big one yet
                      Nope, still £88 in two weeks isn't bad going

Inward gasp, said action, outward sigh, euphoric (temporary) high. It's a pleasurable experience
                      Whatever floats your boat

He did a 'world tour of new zealand' series. Saw bit and pieces of it. He's a funny man
                      I saw him live many years ago and he is a very funny man

Comment

It's like an orgasm in your shoulder, but not as messy
                        » And that feels good? You are strange.

Comment

Well I wouldn't want to dislocate it but the but when it goes back in is good
                          sigpic

Comment

» Hmmm. I speculate that you will become a leading pioneer in dislocated shoulder fetishism.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              » Hmmm. I speculate that you will become a leading pioneer in dislocated shoulder fetishism.
                              You know you want to try it

EDIT: I had more to that, but thought better than to post it
                              sigpic

Comment

One more exposed affront to physics from S4 here

Comment

Working...
                                X