Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Okay, FH. We should really talk... There is a VERY good reason why the P90 is called a shoulder-fired weapon. Please don't handle it the way Team Barbie does (okay, you're better than them, but not much)
    » You're so nice I'm personally waiting for the day team Barbie uses the P90 like a pistol

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      » You're so nice I'm personally waiting for the day team Barbie uses the P90 like a pistol
      But that would completely crush the skeleton in their arms!

Comment

Just finished season 2 of Supernatural. In it there was: continuity, good writing, twists, character development, humor, scares, continuity, emotional fallout of deaths, clever dialogue, angst, moral dilemas, a few misteps, and oh, did I mention continuity?

Sorry. Just seeing it done makes me sad that it wasn't done in SGA. Because it could've been.

And now I have to wait till September for the season 3 DVDs. Blah.

Comment

But that would completely crush the skeleton in their arms!
          » Tell that to ptb.

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          Just seeing it done makes me sad that it wasn't done in SGA. Because it could've been.
          » Arrgh. Emotional fallout from deaths ticks me off extremely. If there was any (and there were no other factors ie shoving Keller in my face) emotion fallout and/or plot pushing done in the SGA deaths, I just may have been fine. But alas, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            It works for us too, if someone has it for breakfast the rest of us have too

fair enough

Good News!!!! someone from Luxembourg is winning something sporty, Kim Kerchen (Who I hear you cry) is in the yellow jersey in the Tour de France

I have no life
            I just picked up the morning paper on my way to work. I see this headline: Kim Kirchen: le jaune lui va bien = Kim Kirchen, Yellow suits him, but I had no idea he was a Luxo. I skipped the whole article . The only contact i have with Tour the France is when they passed in front of my house 4 years ago and I was on the sidewalk laughing at them .

Comment

The Schlek brothers have been tipped for success too.

Why don't you like cycling, seeing as the Luxo's are so good at it

Comment

The Schlek brothers have been tipped for success too.

Why don't you like cycling, seeing as the Luxo's are so good at it

Some people like cycling and curling I love Formula 1, Football, snooker, and used to love the 4 hill tournament. Tour de France is cool but not my sport. Why do some people like blondes and others brunettes?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Why do some people like blondes and others brunettes?
                  Or red-heads!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Some people like cycling and curling I love Formula 1, Football, snooker, and used to love the 4 hill tournament. Tour de France is cool but not my sport. Why do some people like blondes and others brunettes?
                    I like F1 and the 4 hills too

Comment

I like F1 and the 4 hills too

***sipping hot cocoa ***

God the weather is ghastly!!! Summer in Luxembourg . So what's new?

Comment

Hi peole!

I'm looking for an actual doctor or a biologist here. I'm writing a story for my 100 ways Sheppard died challenge, where We come inpeace, shoot to kill gets killed (obviously). Unfortunately, my skill in writing medical situations doesn't go beyond describing what happens to human bodies when exposed to various types of energy and I don't want to play, Mallozzi, Mullie and Gero while writing this. Anyone willing to help?

Pajus

Comment

Hi peole!

I'm looking for an actual doctor or a biologist here. I'm writing a story for my 100 ways Sheppard died challenge, where We come inpeace, shoot to kill gets killed (obviously). Unfortunately, my skill in writing medical situations doesn't go beyond describing what happens to human bodies when exposed to various types of energy and I don't want to play, Mallozzi, Mullie and Gero while writing this. Anyone willing to help?

Pajus
                          Well, I'm a little bit of both and I like to help where I can. I'm not sure I can help, but you can try to ask me... I can probably at least cross out the totally cringe-worthy things that make me curl up into a ball and cry like "oh my god, the retrovirus is rewriting his DNA".

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            Well, I'm a little bit of both and I like to help where I can. I'm not sure I can help, but you can try to ask me... I can probably at least cross out the totally cringe-worthy things that make me curl up into a ball and cry like "oh my god, the retrovirus is rewriting his DNA".
                            You have a PM, Fi

Comment

***sipping hot cocoa ***

God the weather is ghastly!!! Summer in Luxembourg . So what's new?

**Knocking back Honey and Lemon**

It's heaving down here, I've got a cold coming and I'm listening to the Goons christmas broadcast for the Troops from 1957

Comment

Hi peole!

Pajus
                                Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                I've always wondered what would happen if Carter was given an MRI. They use those things all the time on the show, but she supposedly has a metalic substance in her blood (naquadah). I'm assuming she would die or the machine would malfunction.

**Knocking back Honey and Lemon**

It's heaving down here, I've got a cold coming and I'm listening to the Goons christmas broadcast for the Troops from 1957
                                (((hugs)))

The Goons? Where did you get hold of them?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X