Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Almost double my posts. Had cereal this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Almost double my posts. Had cereal this morning?
      Cheese sandwich...the only thing I could find that I thought looked good.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Cheese sandwich...the only thing I could find that I thought looked good.

Cheese rocks . Especially microwaved and on the run because you are late for work .

Comment

FH, those pics are great!!! Your stargate is phenomenal and all you guys looked terrific.

btw, there some pics where you did hold the p-90 correctly and honestly looked like a real member of SGA. I only saw the one shot where ya had Team Barbie going. (ya know, you just look like one of my characters I'm working on in one of my stories. A medical doctor named Sadie...lol.)

very cool FH.
          Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            FH, those pics are great!!! Your stargate is phenomenal and all you guys looked terrific.
            Thanks.

btw, there some pics where you did hold the p-90 correctly and honestly looked like a real member of SGA. I only saw the one shot where ya had Team Barbie going.
            Well, I guess I was paying more attention during those times. I have to admit to loosing focus on several occasions, especially when I was feeling a little tired, or when a particular cute lady would pass, or one of the many versions of Lara Croft.

(ya know, you just look like one of my characters I'm working on in one of my stories. A medical doctor named Sadie...lol.)
            *giggles*

Comment

As promised - I uploaded my pictures, and our event manager uploaded some of the others.

Mine - others

How to recognize me?
              I'm the only one with a ponytail and I'm the only girl in the company. I usually carry around 2 P-90's and at one point I briefly appear as a female Doctor in black, with a Dalek on my T-shirt.
              Great pictures

Spoiler:

You have your very own Teyla?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                Spoiler:
                You have your very own Teyla?
                We called her the dominiatrix and nope she isn't one of us. To some that was unfortunate. I swear I perfected my eye roll there.

Comment

Cheese rocks . Especially microwaved and on the run because you are late for work .
                  Microwaved on what?? Do you mean Cheese on Toast/Welsh Rarebit

Comment

Well, I guess I was paying more attention during those times. I have to admit to loosing focus on several occasions, especially when I was feeling a little tired, or when a particular cute lady would pass, or one of the many versions of Lara Croft.
                    Heck, Laura Croft can distract STRAIGHT women...holy Hannah, those girls put all my skinny, (what my brother and my hubby would call 'hot') friends to shame.

I can imagine there was a lot of "wandering gazes" towards the girls that day. LOL.

If you ever get chance try this experiment. Walk into a nightclub, with a bunch of 'hot' friends. Walk behind them, keeping a distance and dress down to not be "hot" like the rest. (you and your friends can take turns being the dress down girl) Watch how many men turn to pigs and gawk at your friends after they walk by. It's incredible just how stupid those guys can look when checking out a woman's behind. Spend the evening watching how the guys will ignore you and go gaga over your friends.

The experiment becomes quite the conversation piece. If anyone has a small enough video camera, tape the guys. Men, in general, are terrible at hiding their thoughts from their expressions. (They really don't have good poker faces)
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

I can imagine there was a lot of "wandering gazes" towards the girls that day. LOL.
                      Whenever any of us is not looking directly at the camera when we know who's taking it, chances are we're doing the gazing. We joked about having scorecards at one point.

The experiment becomes quite the conversation piece. If anyone has a small enough video camera, tape the guys. Men, in general, are terrible at hiding their thoughts from their expressions. (They really don't have good poker faces)
                      No need for that... I had an insight into the men's world and goddess they're hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        Microwaved on what?? Do you mean Cheese on Toast/Welsh Rarebit

...any grilled cheese will do .

Comment

...any grilled cheese will do .
                          I don't know whether you've seen the Cathederal City Cheese ad, with one person eating cheese on toast, someone else seeing it and having some of their own and so on, it's true, everytime I see that ad I think "I fancy some of that now"

Comment

I don't know whether you've seen the Cathederal City Cheese ad, with one person eating cheese on toast, someone else seeing it and having some of their own and so on, it's true, everytime I see that ad I think "I fancy some of that now"
                            It works like that in out house too... one of us has toast melted on cheese... everyone suddenly makes one

(As a matter of fact, that doesn't sound bad for dinner...)

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Nope .

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                It works like that in out house too... one of us has toast melted on cheese... everyone suddenly makes one

(As a matter of fact, that doesn't sound bad for dinner...)
                                It works for us too, if someone has it for breakfast the rest of us have too

Nope .
                                fair enough

Good News!!!! someone from Luxembourg is winning something sporty, Kim Kerchen (Who I hear you cry) is in the yellow jersey in the Tour de France

I have no life

Comment

Working...
                                X