Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Hm, we haven't had any stinky socks songs in a while. I want to add this one for JM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkVGClqrT4

(Hope we didn't have this one yet.)
    Added.
    sigpic

Comment

I just spent four days standing in front of our very own gate at a convention in Paris, trying to avoid to go flash-blind. I am in a gazillion pictures, proudly showing off my season 3 Atlantis uniform with red patches.

And even though I would miss all of you like crazy, I didn't even once think of Gateworld. Then again, I didn't have the time to think about anything else but smile for the camera, hold onto that P-90, don't fall off the stairs, ouch my feet hurt, hungry... Can I haz my bed now and sleep?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

welcome back, FH.

sounds like you had a fun weekend, looking forward to seeing one of the pics.

now, go get some rest sleepy head....
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

The Falcon is baaack! Welcome back, FH! You're a hero promoting (original) Atlantis and so on.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
            sounds like you had a fun weekend, looking forward to seeing one of the pics.
            now, go get some rest sleepy head....
            It was awesome...and yes, sleep...

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            The Falcon is baaack! Welcome back, FH! You're a hero promoting (original) Atlantis and so on.
            *giggles* Only original stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I just spent four days standing in front of our very own gate at a convention in Paris, trying to avoid to go flash-blind. I am in a gazillion pictures, proudly showing off my season 3 Atlantis uniform with red patches.

And even though I would miss all of you like crazy, I didn't even once think of Gateworld. Then again, I didn't have the time to think about anything else but smile for the camera, hold onto that P-90, don't fall off the stairs, ouch my feet hurt, hungry... Can I haz my bed now and sleep?
              *Puts FH into own bed* Don't worry. I'll come back from work in about 14 hours

Comment

» Welcome back Falcon!

» Is your S3 red-patched uniform homemade? Because ... I WANT one

Comment

Haven't been here for a long time, pretty much since Sunday aired

I see that Amazon has a July 8th release date for season 4 and was wondering if it's worth buying? I have 1 and 2 and absolutely loved them, season 3 was a huge disappointment in my opinion and only 3 episodes were what I would call good.

I don't want to poke around the thread too much as I know very little about what's happened since Sunday and I detest spoilers so I would sure appreciate some opinions.

Comment

You're in the wrong place if you want an unbiast opinion about whether series 4 is good or not

Welcome Back FH, glad to hear it was a fun, if tiring weekend

Comment

@FH We want pictures!

I am soooo sick *suffers* My throat hasn't hurt that bad since glandular fever and all I could do yesterday was sleep. And my thesis has to be handed in next Friday. Argh!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Welcome back, FH!

Originally posted by pattirose View Post
                        Haven't been here for a long time, pretty much since Sunday aired

I see that Amazon has a July 8th release date for season 4 and was wondering if it's worth buying? I have 1 and 2 and absolutely loved them, season 3 was a huge disappointment in my opinion and only 3 episodes were what I would call good.

I don't want to poke around the thread too much as I know very little about what's happened since Sunday and I detest spoilers so I would sure appreciate some opinions.
                        I liked 7 out of the 20 episodes in season 4. If you aren't a fan of the cast changes and the change in dynamics, you might have some issues with season 4. I loved and own the first three seasons, but I won't be buying the fourth. Everyone's opinion varies, so I'm not sure what to tell you. I know you said you don't like spoilers, but maybe you can read GW's short episode summaries and see if they sound interesting to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          » Is your S3 red-patched uniform homemade? Because ... I WANT one
                          Nope, I hade it made in the States and then send to me. Well, we had a whole batch made for us, different country patches and front patches.

Anti-season 4 might not be such a great thread to see whether the 4th season is worth buying.

Personally I'm a fan of the original Atlantis, season 1 to 3. Season 4 was for me a huge disappointment and there are only a handful of episodes I'd watch again and one that I hate/love depending on the day.

I think reading the summaries and maybe renting the DVD's first might help in determining whether you'll like it or not.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          @FH We want pictures!
                          I'm working on it.

Comment

I didn't buy the s4 DVDs. But then again, I didn't buy the s2 or s3 DVDs either, so I may not be the best reference.

In my order of preference:

s1 >> s3 > s4 > s2

But everyone has different tastes.

Comment

I see that Amazon has a July 8th release date for season 4 and was wondering if it's worth buying? I have 1 and 2 and absolutely loved them, season 3 was a huge disappointment in my opinion and only 3 episodes were what I would call good. .
                              » If you thought S3 was "a huge disappointment", I'll just send you a subjective warning about S4. It's your descision, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                » If you thought S3 was "a huge disappointment", I'll just send you a subjective warning about S4. It's your descision, of course.
                                S4 was a pile of crap. PS: Reiko, you have a DocX

Comment

Working...
                                X