Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Reiko, are you the same reiko that JM answered in the TV Guide interview?
    » Yup. Not surprised with his answer. I was hoping he would at least complain about changing the catering service

Comment

JM is Canadian, so I think your guy would have to change his rant slightly.
      Wouldn't matter to Jeremy Clarkson, he's not English, or German

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Wouldn't matter to Jeremy Clarkson, he's not English, or German
        What's wrong with being German? We came second in the European Cup...
        Not that I want JM to be German...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Jeremy like German cars and German girl racing drivers

Comment

German cars are not what they used to be... *sighs*
            And girl racing drivers???

I recently watched some S1 episodes... I want more of that great stuff *pouts* But that's never going to happen...

Comment

German cars are not what they used to be... *sighs*
              True, BMW's are becomeing boring, Mercedes are becoming obbessed with power and they can't get the power from the engines to the road so all you end up with is understeer, oversteer and a lot of tyre smoke, Audi's are ok tho

And girl racing drivers???
              Sabine Schmitt is the German girl racing/.test driver I was refering to, but you have Danica Patrick, the Indycar driver (I think I can't keep up with the different types of racing in the USA) and Michele Mouton and Louise Aitken-Walker from rallying, to name a few

Comment

JM is Canadian, so I think your guy would have to change his rant slightly.
                ackkkkkkkk noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Oh the horror! gahhhhh!

can we kick him out?

man i think i just threw up a little
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                  ackkkkkkkk noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Oh the horror! gahhhhh!
                  can we kick him out?
                  » Nah, you can have him

» ((Hug))

» TJ made a lovely post at SCB, which I think this statement she made has been a core belief of us Anti-Change people: "Intelligent people question things, they challenge what they don’t like, agree with or understand and they do not blindly follow.

» And also, a review of the DVD extra from about.com:

Spoiler:
                  Meanwhile, “The Doctor Is In: The Return of Paul McGillion” includes footage of the rainy-day protests at the production offices near Vancouver, with dozens of fans chanting for the return of Carson accompanied by a bagpipe band. Gero, Hewlett, and others went out to talk to the protesters, Hewlett using his wit and charm to make them laugh. Gero, oddly, went around asking all and sundry if they’d bother protesting if some other character had been killed (most said yes), as if he wasn’t clear that Carson was particularly loved by the fans. Elsewhere Gero jokes about fans coming up to him and saying “Stop killing our characters!”, to which he responds, “Fair enough.” He notes that “Sunday” is many people’s favorite episode — and it is a very strong episode — but he never makes a case for why Carson had to be killed, any more than he did for Weir.”

» The bolded parts are 'nuff said.

Comment

its too hard for them to believe that we actually liked the show 'as it was created'

why muck with a good thing?... <mod snip>
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 05 July 2008, 11:52 AM.
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Obviously they've never heard of the phrase 'If it ain't broke don't fix it'

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        Sabine Schmitt is the German girl racing/.test driver I was refering to, but you have Danica Patrick, the Indycar driver (I think I can't keep up with the different types of racing in the USA) and Michele Mouton and Louise Aitken-Walker from rallying, to name a few
                        If you say so! *g*

Good old S1! It was so charged with adventure and curiositiy. I just loved the feeling it had. It almost felt like I was going onto the expedition myself. *becomes melancholic*

Comment

*g* I have just proven to myself how anti S4 I am really... You remember how I wanted Videos to play with my i-Pod? I completely forgot that I had the episodes with Elizabeth from S4 from the iTunes store... I'm so good at denial!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            *g* I have just proven to myself how anti S4 I am really... You remember how I wanted Videos to play with my i-Pod? I completely forgot that I had the episodes with Elizabeth from S4 from the iTunes store... I'm so good at denial!
                            hehehe awww i know what you mean

i saw a season 2 episode the other day being re run on tv... i actually got queezy .. i miss the show and it makes me sick what they have done to it
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Hm, we haven't had any stinky socks songs in a while. I want to add this one for JM:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtkVGClqrT4

(Hope we didn't have this one yet.)

Comment

ohhh good one
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X