Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
    usually I'm not into the cheesyness of dr. who but I must agree the plot for last weeks ep was great. I was impressed.
    i feel the same... i don't like the campy-ness of it but it depends who the writers are..for instance i really liked the 'are you my mommy?" one and the 'girl in the fireplace' one
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      i feel the same... i don't like the campy-ness of it but it depends who the writers are..for instance i really liked the 'are you my mommy?" one and the 'girl in the fireplace' one
      In other words the ones written by Steven 'God' Moffat, who's now the new showrunner

Comment

I need to catch up on Dr. Who.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          In other words the ones written by Steven 'God' Moffat, who's now the new showrunner
          i have no idea

erg gero's new interview... what a load of crap is that!
          Last edited by parisindy; 30 June 2008, 10:59 PM.
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Steven Moffat is the man who wrote all the popular creepy episodes of Dr Who, The Empty Child/The Dr Dances, The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink and The Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              erg gero's new interview... what a load of crap is that!
              Yep.

Steven Moffat is the man who wrote all the popular creepy episodes of Dr Who, The Empty Child/The Dr Dances, The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink and The Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead
              I've only heard good things about him. It's good to know that talent still matters.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                I've only heard good things about him. It's good to know that talent still matters.
                This isn't Atlantis you know

Comment

I didn't realize he was showrunner now. Good person to pass the torch to.

Reiko, are you the same reiko that JM answered in the TV Guide interview?

Comment

This isn't Atlantis you know
                    Yes.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      I didn't realize he was showrunner now. Good person to pass the torch to.

Reiko, are you the same reiko that JM answered in the TV Guide interview?
                      Is that up already? can someone post a link please, I asked questions about that but I doubt he answered my question about Gay characters

Comment

Here's a link, Reefgirl.

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...view/800042483

Comment

Thanks

Edit well that was a waste of effort, they obviously only asked him questions he wanted to answer, what a bunch of ass kissers, bring on Jeremy Paxman or even Jeremy Clarkson come to that
                          Last edited by Reefgirl; 01 July 2008, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks

Edit well that was a waste of effort, they obviously only asked him questions he wanted to answer, what a bunch of ass kissers, bring on Jeremy Paxman or even Jeremy Clarkson come to that
                            Just another day on the blog of doom...
                            sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see Jeremy Clarkson interveiw JM

JC: You show is crap

JM:No it isn't, Season 5 is going to be the best season EVAH!!! even better than Season 4 and everyone is going to love Keller just as much as I do

JC: No they won't your show is terrible, Dr Who is much better

JM: You just say that because you're a hysterical lemming who wants to see the greatest show EVAH!!! cancelled.

JC: You're American, you make crap cars, you make crap TV shows and your President is an idiot who helped drive up the price of oil, that's the end of it

Comment

JM is Canadian, so I think your guy would have to change his rant slightly.

Comment

Working...
                                X