Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      I was just redded for agreeing with Integrabyte. And I only wrote "I agree with integra."

this is the most idiotic reason why I was redded

I thought you were used to this by now .

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        A nano, 8GB in RED (not pink, real red). It's the only true colour to get
        I am especially happy after 2 month of iPod less time, after tragically losing my cute little 1GB shuffle on a Ryan Air plane, because I was so motion-sick, that I was entirely focussed on not throwing up.
        I tried to use my phone instead, which thanks to a SD card can hold just as many songs as my shuffle, but it was horrible. Horrible sound quality, you can't sort anything or make folders, so it's more difficult to find a song than on the shuffle, which doesn't even have a display... And it took forever to transfer songs onto it. I'm just more of an album fan, rather than a fan of single songs...

Edit: Oh my god, my iPod has Solitaire on it... I'll never be able to finish my thesis in time...
        in true Elizabeth fashion!! *heee* I am glad you have your new iPod. I know I'd be lost without mine.
        sig made by me

Comment

ehm i never play solitaire on mine.. really i don't

and if you believe that...

i love watching vids on my ipod even if it eats my battery
          i have sga echos on mine and supernatural of course hehe
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            in true Elizabeth fashion!! *heee* I am glad you have your new iPod. I know I'd be lost without mine.
            I didn't even think of that! And it's red, too! It doesn't have a proper name yet, maybe I should call it Elizabeth. My old one was called Marvin... Or I call it Sparky...

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            i love watching vids on my ipod even if it eats my battery
            i have sga echos on mine and supernatural of course hehe
            I don't have any videos on it yet. But I definitely will play around with that... But I gotta convert them first, don't I? I used to have the first half of SG1 S10 from the iTunes store, but I can't find it anymore...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I don't have any videos on it yet. But I definitely will play around with that... But I gotta convert them first, don't I? I used to have the first half of SG1 S10 from the iTunes store, but I can't find it anymore...
              if you need help converting... let me know
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                if you need help converting... let me know
                I'm letting you know...
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah!!!! We're in the final!!! I'm so pro everything right now! (Come to think of it, maybe except for S4!)

Comment

Yeah!!!! We're in the final!!! I'm so pro everything right now! (Come to think of it, maybe except for S4!)
                    What final?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      What final?
                      Football/soccer, European Cup

Comment

Football/soccer, European Cup
                        Ah, ok. Not much clue about sports in general, but good luck to your team.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                          Ah, ok. Not much clue about sports in general, but good luck to your team.
                          Ah, but you've got to watch soccer/football when your own national team is playing!

*gives the thread a big winner group hug*

Comment

Ah, but you've got to watch soccer/football when your own national team is playing!
                            Not necessarily... The only thing they do is embarrass themselves.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

My friend is a big Man U fan so i try to cheer for them

i don't have a fav in the world leagues... cause Canada is kind of sad hehe

but mostly i stick to the CFL
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Today I had my CPR recertification class. It was taught by two local EMS supervisors. The lead teacher is an ex-Marine, has been doing his job for years (is in his late 30s, I think), and could randomly talk intelligently about the author James Fenimore Cooper. He seemed intelligent, kind, and patient, as did his younger assistant.

Now. Would I want this person--who doesn't have an MD--to work on me in a life threatening situation, or Dr. Keller? I'm not going to choose Keller. This man--who is working in a city, but not a major sized one--has way more experience than Keller, who is in charge of the medical well-being for hundreds of people in an alien galaxy. I realize you need a different skill set for an EMT than a doctor, but I don't think Keller is being portrayed as a decent medical professional. Maybe some medical professionals can correct me, but if she had half of the attitude and knowlege of my local EMT, maybe I would have bought her as a character.

Comment

Working...
                                X