Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    you know what sucks is that i don't even get the sci fi channel yet they manage to screw up my tv lol
    They is powerful .

Comment

let's try to keep things on topic. And that includes those that have to respond to and perpetrate the off topicness
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

<snip>

we should have a season 4 sucks and we rule random party hehe

Last edited by Skydiver; 19 June 2008, 04:23 PM.
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

(((hugs)) all my anti buddies.

Paris, may I snurch your plethora of smileys? They ROCK!

Sky: you have 25k+ posts. My mind boggles.
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            Paris, may I snurch your plethora of smileys? They ROCK!
            You're too late, the noodle wiped them away.

Sky: you have 25k+ posts. My mind boggles.
            3/4 of noodling can do that to a person.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              You're too late, the noodle wiped them away.

3/4 of noodling can do that to a person.
              Crickey! You blink & it's like your in another thread completely. Kinda like FL weather. Don't like it? Wait 5 minutes and it will change.
              sig made by me

Comment

Crickey! You blink & it's like your in another thread completely. Kinda like FL weather. Don't like it? Wait 5 minutes and it will change.
                LOL, I think they say that about almost every state's weather. It's a saying in Michigan and Indiana. Though I guess they didn't say it much in California, because it was sunny nearly every day there.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  LOL, I think they say that about almost every state's weather. It's a saying in Michigan and Indiana. Though I guess they didn't say it much in California, because it was sunny nearly every day there.
                  Here I thought we were just so special. I wonder if it ever gets boring in CA. With their perfect weather, perfect beaches, beautiful people ...
                  sig made by me

Comment

Here I thought we were just so special. I wonder if it ever gets boring in CA. With their perfect weather, perfect beaches, beautiful people ...
                    I lived there for awhile, and I sometimes got bored. Of course, I lived in what I heard a native Californian describe as "the armpit of California." I rather liked it, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      You're too late,
                      nope my smiles are still there and they are free to my buddies

gads hehe you sure you don't want western canada weather? hehe sure its nice now... first nice weekend of the summer really....but ask again in January hehe

I lived there for awhile, and I sometimes got bored. Of course, I lived in what I heard a native Californian describe as "the armpit of California." I rather liked it, though.
                      i adore california ..been there a few times now... love surfing over at seal beach (near long beach) and ocean beach in san diego

there are a few places in California i am not fond of though

we are going back in 2010 for comic con and surfing and maybe a bit of promotion .... we are doing vancouver next year. the gas prices are just killing me though, i hope i can still afford comic con in 2010
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

<snip>

Spoiler:

Time for an Anti Series 4 off topic group I think, somewhere where Nanny can't spoil the fun

Comment

<snip>

Spoiler:

Not the bananas again! *stare*

Yesterday we had real irish wheather... With changes from heavy rain to bright sunshine withing 10 minutes.

UPS sucks even more then S4, I have decided. They couldn't deliver my ipod the day before yesterday... they called me and I didn't get a connection, because I work in a basement. So I tried to call back, they didn't pick up. Called my flatmate (who was home!) and told him to go out to the gate (we have these secure gates where you need a code). By the time he got there they were already gone. (Although I almost believe that they weren't there at all, because of what happened yesterday.)
                          So, yesterday, I took the day off, in order to be home. At half four the tracking system on the internet shows up that they had tried to deliver the parcel at four, but no one had been there. They didn't even call this time. At four I was standing outside the gate, waiting for them. I saw no feckin' UPS car!!
                          At least I got an e-mail from apple yesterday with a phone number. So I called them and now I'm getting it delivered to the lab. But they said they couldn't do it until Monday. I hope they manage it at all, cause I had to spell "molecular" for them! I want my ipod. NOW!!!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            Not the bananas again! *stare*

Yesterday we had real irish wheather... With changes from heavy rain to bright sunshine withing 10 minutes.

UPS sucks even more then S4, I have decided. They couldn't deliver my ipod the day before yesterday... they called me and I didn't get a connection, because I work in a basement. So I tried to call back, they didn't pick up. Called my flatmate (who was home!) and told him to go out to the gate (we have these secure gates where you need a code). By the time he got there they were already gone. (Although I almost believe that they weren't there at all, because of what happened yesterday.)
                            So, yesterday, I took the day off, in order to be home. At half four the tracking system on the internet shows up that they had tried to deliver the parcel at four, but no one had been there. They didn't even call this time. At four I was standing outside the gate, waiting for them. I saw no feckin' UPS car!!
                            At least I got an e-mail from apple yesterday with a phone number. So I called them and now I'm getting it delivered to the lab. But they said they couldn't do it until Monday. I hope they manage it at all, cause I had to spell "molecular" for them! I want my ipod. NOW!!!
                            Aaacckk! I'd be mad too about delivery snafu.

Paris: *glomps*

Mariel: How did you like being ignored? At least we weren't attacked.

I would love to move to CA. If only the cost of living weren't so outrageous. Even for a little while would be nice. I want to see what all the hooplas about.
                            sig made by me

Comment

Mariel: How did you like being ignored? At least we weren't attacked.

I would love to move to CA. If only the cost of living weren't so outrageous. Even for a little while would be nice. I want to see what all the hooplas about.
                              It's cool. Nice not to be attacked, though I think someone said people irritated by the promos were blowing things out of proportion.

I didn't experience much of the hoopla, but that was probably because I was living in "the armpit of California" and working for a non-profit. Where I was the living expense wasn't so bad, but holy crap, I don't know how people who live in San Fran survive. We found out Lorne's from there this season, and I wonder what his father did, because I don't think the income of his art teacher mother would've went very far.

Comment

It's cool. Nice not to be attacked, though I think someone said people irritated by the promos were blowing things out of proportion.

I didn't experience much of the hoopla, but that was probably because I was living in "the armpit of California" and working for a non-profit. Where I was the living expense wasn't so bad, but holy crap, I don't know how people who live in San Fran survive. We found out Lorne's from there this season, and I wonder what his father did, because I don't think the income of his art teacher mother would've went very far.
                                Sometime I wonder how people can afford the things they can. Some of them don't make any more than what we make, and live so much larger, know what I mean? I can never figure it out.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X