Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    its brilliant isn't it? whats your fav bit so far?
    Well, I've only watched the first four eps, but I like the writing. It's tight and suspensful. I like Sam. Dean's kinda obnoxious so far, but I laugh when he says stuff like, "No chick flick moments" and "We don't have to hug, do we?" Funny.

Comment

If you want a proper look at army wives watch Soldier Soldier, it was so good the real army used to watch it. At the time I was working in an army barracks and I used to joke that if anyone wanted to invade the country all they had to do was start the attack on a tuesday night at 9pm because the entire British Army would be watching Soldier Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        its brilliant isn't it? whats your fav bit so far?
        Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        Well, I've only watched the first four eps, but I like the writing. It's tight and suspensful. I like Sam. Dean's kinda obnoxious so far, but I laugh when he says stuff like, "No chick flick moments" and "We don't have to hug, do we?" Funny.
        Lol, I'm also watching season 1 of Supernatural. IMO, the show strikes a perfect balance between standalone episodes and the ongoing "missing father" storyline. Very good!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          Lol, I'm also watching season 1 of Supernatural. IMO, the show strikes a perfect balance between standalone episodes and the ongoing "missing father" storyline. Very good!
          I agree, so far anyway. And they do a decent job casting guest stars, I noticed--they're not all picture perfect. There was this grizzlied, beat-up older guy who looked like the weathered mechanic he was--and guess what, his face showed just as much emotion as Brad Pitt's. Maybe I was just impressed because the actors who played Leoben and Doc Cottle from BSG appeared in the second episode.

Comment

I agree, so far anyway. And they do a decent job casting guest stars, I noticed--they're not all picture perfect. There was this grizzlied, beat-up older guy who looked like the weathered mechanic he was--and guess what, his face showed just as much emotion as Brad Pitt's. Maybe I was just impressed because the actors who played Leoben and Doc Cottle from BSG appeared in the second episode.
            They do balance the cast very well. Agreed.
            sigpic

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, Gregorius presents: The next installment of The Gel Hell Saga, chapter 9.

Specially for Falcon Horus: Kate has been given a larger role.

The Gel Hell Saga

All chapters are now in a nice pdf format, readable and downloadable. Can you ask for more?
              Signed,

Gregorius
              Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
              Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                the more i can attract in to the fold the better muhahahhahhaa

opps that evil laugh just kind of slipped out there hehe

BOBBY SQUEAAA! love the bobby! hehe i despise BSG so i will just pretend to nod knowingly hehe ..but you will grow to love Bobby if you stick with it

ahh there are just soooo many shows better then the new version of crappy atlantis
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                  Specially for Falcon Horus: Kate has been given a larger role.
                  The best way to win me over...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*Weeeee, runs thru thread*

I have no idea what your talking about, so don't mind me - I'll just say the worst thing about s4=Keller!!!!

*Weeeee, runs out*
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Here's anew website for stargate fans:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Stargate_IOA/index.php?

There's an anti thread called "the ugly" along with many others.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                        Here's anew website for stargate fans:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Stargate_IOA/index.php?

There's an anti thread called "the ugly" along with many others.
                        Will there be blood?

Comment

Originally posted by Lenas View Post
                          *Weeeee, runs thru thread*

I have no idea what your talking about, so don't mind me - I'll just say the worst thing about s4=Keller!!!!

*Weeeee, runs out*
                          hehehehe couldn't agree more
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

I'm feeling anti Sci-fi channel at the moment. After two weeks they pulled the series Charlie Jade from their Friday line-up and put it on at Tuesdays at 3:00am. I was watching it, now I can't, 'cuz I don't have Tivo or a way to tape the eps, and who knows if the DVDs will ever be released in the US. I'm upset that they cancelled The Dresden Files, and I'm miffed that they're breaking up Eureka's season too. And they've got another silly looking reality show they've been showing ads for all the time.

Don't the people at Sci-fi like science fiction?

Comment

» They have decided to branch out to the testosterone-fueled wrestling junkies of all people

Comment

you know what sucks is that i don't even get the sci fi channel yet they manage to screw up my tv lol
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X