Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen the film The Neverending Story, with the terrible Nothing as the villian (which is created by humanity's imagination dying)? The Nothing is here and it's hungry. It didn't get it's fill of SGA characters yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      The board would be gone if that were the case.

You think, Watson?

Comment

Quick queston. I am seeing End Game on Sky Two now, and the Tok'ra chick(the one working undercover as a goa'uld for Ba'al) seems familiar. Isn't she the one playing in Inferno? I am talking about the blondie who could not make up her mind...Kirk or Spock . Can anyone confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          Anyone seen the film The Neverending Story, with the terrible Nothing as the villian (which is created by humanity's imagination dying)? The Nothing is here and it's hungry. It didn't get it's fill of SGA characters yet.
          I did. You are so right about the Nothing.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Quick queston. I am seeing End Game on Sky Two now, and the Tok'ra chick(the one working undercover as a goa'uld for Ba'al) seems familiar. Isn't she the one playing in Inferno? I am talking about the blondie who could not make up her mind...Kirk or Spock . Can anyone confirm?
          Brandy Ledford. I confirm hereby that both Tok'ra Zaren and Inferno-babe are one and the same.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I did. You are so right about the Nothing.

Brandy Ledford. I confirm hereby that both Tok'ra Zaren and Inferno-babe are one and the same.
            Thanks Webster .

Comment

Err... I still see all of them... all 31 pages.
              Ok

Comment

i found another show better then atlantis... carnivale..its fab!
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Thanks to all of you who recommended Supernatural...caught the first four episodes and am moving the rest of the first season to the top of my queue.

Comment

I've been watching Army Wives, an emotional rollercoaster like wow, and BSG season 3 and 4 - If it wasn't for D'Anna I would be totally unimpressed. Also someone please kill Baltar, Lee Adama, Tigh, Tori and on occasion Starbuck.

I loved season 1 and 2 of BSG. Can't say the same of 3 and 4 (up to 409).

Comment

I've been watching Army Wives, an emotional rollercoaster like wow, and BSG season 3 and 4 - If it wasn't for D'Anna I would be totally unimpressed. Also someone please kill Baltar, Lee Adama, Tigh, Tori and on occasion Starbuck.

I loved season 1 and 2 of BSG. Can't say the same of 3 and 4 (up to 409).
                      you don't know what is good and what isn't
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                        you don't know what is good and what isn't
                        I can say the same about you.

Comment

I can say the same about you.
                          I second that .

Comment

Thanks to all of you who recommended Supernatural...caught the first four episodes and am moving the rest of the first season to the top of my queue.
                            its brilliant isn't it? whats your fav bit so far?
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Reiko was right, if you go into your control panel, under options, there is a thread display option. If it's set to forum default, like mine is, you only see 8 threads, but you can reset it so you can see older threads too.
                              Thanks for that little tip Reiko and MA!! Appreciate it

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                                Thanks for that little tip Reiko and MA!! Appreciate it
                                ...that sucks . No sharpening our pitchforks?

Comment

Working...
                                X