Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    Sure But I am not sure...I can´t see any anti-character threads in Characters - but, true, why to start a thread about character I hate
    There are lots of anti-character threads in the Characters forum. The anti-Keller thread, anti-Sheppard thread, anti-Carter thread, anti-Katie Brown thread, anti-Weir thread, anti-Mitchell thread, anti-Vala thread.... Do a search for "anti" in thread titles in the Characters and Relationships forum. There's a ton of them. Although I'm personally not anti-Teyla, I don't see any reason why you can't start an anti-Teyla thread if you want to. Skydiver said in her post about pro and anti threads that "the creation of 'pro' and 'anti' threads will not be allowed anywhere outside of the Character and Relationship area." So as long as you stay within the C&R forum you should be fine.
    Last edited by Killdeer; 01 June 2008, 11:08 AM.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Darn!! Monday tomorrow . Weekends are so short .

Comment

Another for the Stinky Sock: Flat Beat

Comment

I was lost and I found myself watching SGA on Sky yesterday . Carson, come baaaaaackkk!!!! Keller, wave before you go .

Comment

you watched SGA when you could have watched the Eastenders omnibus or wall to wall Only Fools and Horse's, how could you???

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              you watched SGA when you could have watched the Eastenders omnibus or wall to wall Only Fools and Horse's, how could you???
              As I said...I was lost . I saw TAO of Rodney, amongst other things. Carson is cool .

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Another for the Stinky Sock: Flat Beat
                Added.
                sigpic

Comment

I watched last nights TV today, a round up of the Acropolis Rally and NCIS, I know how to have excitement

Comment

Random: Please vote for Carson/Teyla and against Carson/Keller! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=55106&page=5

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      Random: Please vote for Carson/Teyla and against Carson/Keller! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=55106&page=5
                      Just voted Carson/Teyla. Anything thats against Keller, i'm there! That *insert bad word* Keller cannot have Carson or any other Atlantis character! And I think that Carson/Teyla are very cute together, if I shipped I might pick that one. Keller with no-one!
                      Last edited by elliecat; 02 June 2008, 11:35 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                        Added.
                        Doesn't that video remind you of someone?

Comment

» Dear God. YES.

Comment

The resemblance is uncanny.
                            sigpic

Comment

For those of you who occasionally visit the SEW thread....I'll spoiler out of respect for those who don't want to read:
                              Spoiler:

It's been moved. It's now in Characters & Relationships thread. Tame posted about the rationale for the move.
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Is it me? Or is the Season Four folder getting smaller? there is only about half a dozen threads left now from what used to be 3 or 4 pages, pretty soon we're going to diappear into the great unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X