Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    Sure But I am not sure...I can´t see any anti-character threads in Characters - but, true, why to start a thread about character I hate
    Talk to the mods first. If they don't allow it, you can start a social group where we can have some hot cocoa whilst planning Teyla's demise . Hang on...she has already been demoted .

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      I think I will start one - special thread for Czech Teyla "fans". (it looks like most of Czech fans really hate Teyla)
      i like your life on mars banner

i like teyla
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        i like your life on mars banner

i like teyla
        You are always welcome to bash her with us .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          You are always welcome to bash her with us .
          Why bash a character that you like?
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

You are so literal today . Feeling the sea breeze?

Comment

You are so literal today . Feeling the sea breeze?
              No sea breeze...just the sun boiling my brain...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

No sea breeze...just the sun boiling my brain...

I wanted to clean my car on the inside but it is tooooooooo hot . 30 degrees centigrade . I bet July and August will be rainy like last year. I recall when I was working in July/August, my dad called me from St. Tropez saying how sunny and nice it was and we had 5 degrees and rain . You gotta love Luxembourg . Imagine the shock my dad had when he returned. He thought I was kidding .

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Some "mec" called me a spoiled brat today, talked about my mom, etc. He pulled alongside me in Centre Ville at the traffic light and he was listening to 50 cent with his 10 year old Peugeot. Everyone was looking at him because his music was so loud. His audio was worth more than the car. I wasn't interested in his tune, turned the volume up on my harman/kardon audio in my BMW. I have this concert with Eric Clapton in Hyde Park and I was listening to Layla. He was intrigued by Clapton's guitar and turned his music off, waved at me, I said politely in French is everything alright? Then he started using words I would not reproduce on a civilized board .

Comment

I wanted to clean my car on the inside but it is tooooooooo hot . 30 degrees centigrade . I bet July and August will be rainy like last year. I recall when I was working in July/August, my dad called me from St. Tropez saying how sunny and nice it was and we had 5 degrees and rain . You gotta love Luxembourg . Imagine the shock my dad had when he returned. He thought I was kidding .
                    According to the Met Office we, in the UK, can expect a summer like last year's

Spoiler:
                    Some "mec" called me a spoiled brat today, talked about my mom, etc. He pulled alongside me in Centre Ville at the traffic light and he was listening to 50 cent with his 10 year old Peugeot. Everyone was looking at him because his music was so loud. His audio was worth more than the car. I wasn't interested in his tune, turned the volume up on my harman/kardon audio in my BMW. I have this concert with Eric Clapton in Hyde Park and I was listening to Layla. He was intrigued by Clapton's guitar and turned his music off, waved at me, I said politely in French is everything alright? Then he started using words I would not reproduce on a civilized board .
                    Oh the kids of today, saying that tho my daughter has been known to blast out Queen from her bedroom

Comment

Spoiler:

OMG, that too funny.

I live in the sticks, so anyone who would roll up to the stop light, radio blaring would naturally just gets laughed at.

We had one guy...the "williamson rocker" roll up beside me as I waited for the main intersection light to turn. He had the radio blaring to some bopping tune I never heard before. And he was also dancing in his seat. Head bobbing up and down, shoulders wiggling back and forth.

My 13 year old (mentally handicapped) daughter broke out laughing at him...jeez, he was acting retarded.
                      Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

The MTV effect .

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Did he also have really expensive, flashy hubcabs? In my experience, people who behave like that have great audio systems and really nice hubcabs on their otherwise unremarkable cars.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                            Did he also have really expensive, flashy hubcabs? In my experience, people who behave like that have great audio systems and really nice hubcabs on their otherwise unremarkable cars.
                            No but he had this fancy exhaust. Did not help him tho, I could no see him my mirrors after 200 m .

Comment

i like all the characters except the ones that weren't meant to be on atlantis like woolsley, ellis, Sam and Keller...guess that makes me a weirdo
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                i like all the characters except the ones that weren't meant to be on atlantis like woolsley, ellis, Sam and Keller...guess that makes me a weirdo
                                If you are a Weirdo then what are we?

Comment

Working...
                                X