Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tptb are <snip>... i worship eric kripke now hehe

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    I have just come from seeing your movie Paris. Not what I was expecting. Won't comment further as it would reveal the story
    ohhh intriguing hehehe i'm going wednesday

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    There was actually a reference to Paris in the movie, so technically, ParisIndy was in a blockbuster
    oooo i'm famous .. it was just a matter of time really hehe
    Last edited by Skydiver; 25 May 2008, 05:45 PM.
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

» Yup, it was all, 100% TPTB. Neither actor wanted to leave, and to quote Torri "it was very sh*tty"

» Being a very controversial situation, I'll write you up a PM with all the resources and details in a little while Or you can hightail it to the SS community.

» BTW - anyone have a copy of that interview with PM about the last day, about how he might cry? I can't find it, I think it may be in that S3 Companion book I do not have, if you know please shoot me a PM

Comment

that's so crappy that this happened. ah well, at least i have all my other sci-fi shows and books to keep me entertained
        Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: This might come as a surprise to you but I'm not really in the mood for conversation. So why don't you just do me a favour, and SHUT THE HELL UP!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Unbelievable! There is this Xena-Eve-Hope-Calisto Angel arc worth 10 SGA Seasons. How could I let people tell me that Xena sucks . Simply superb. Ares is one of the coolest characters ever written.
          Last edited by Integrabyte; 26 May 2008, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrion View Post
            that's so crappy that this happened. ah well, at least i have all my other sci-fi shows and books to keep me entertained
            what other ones do you like hehe we've made long lists of what we think is better

i love supernatural... but i haven't ever mentioned that before

i'm trying to get to a con in florida... man i just wish florida was a little closer gah!
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

» I nearly collapsed in Florida in 2004. Too hot and humid there.

» I am liking the cool summer we seems to be having this year where I live. 50 degrees is perfect for me.

Comment

Dry heat is better for me too. Sometimes I dread the summers here, even though they don't get too horribly hot, relatively speaking...but the heat + humidity stinks.

Reiko, I like your new Sheppard-gone-emo sig.

Comment

» Hee thanks It rotates, too

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    » I nearly collapsed in Florida in 2004. Too hot and humid there.

» I am liking the cool summer we seems to be having this year where I live. 50 degrees is perfect for me.
                    man i would settle for any heat at this point... -4 here tonight.. got to cover the tomatoes.. again! oi!
                    Spoiler:

Comment

» Yikes. -4!?

Comment

i am just sick of the weather.. i want some warmth...

we only ever get 2-3 months of warmth but still... i am on the verge of pouting!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                          i am just sick of the weather.. i want some warmth...

we only ever get 2-3 months of warmth but still... i am on the verge of pouting!
                          Do you have any clones?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                            Dry heat is better for me too. Sometimes I dread the summers here, even though they don't get too horribly hot, relatively speaking...but the heat + humidity stinks.

Reiko, I like your new Sheppard-gone-emo sig.
                            I've seen emo-weir/beckett/ronon/teyla but not shep yet. I could actually believe Weir as a teenage emo

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            man i would settle for any heat at this point... -4 here tonight.. got to cover the tomatoes.. again! oi!
                            Frosty here too. I have to wait for it to thaw in the morning before i feed my calves (otherwise their dinner is frozen )

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Do you have any clones?
                            I think I get that. Or it sailed over the top. Gosh it's quiet in here lately
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll take some of your cold; I'm used to colder weather than where I'm now living...this weekend is the first I had to turn on my AC and I'm whiney like Keller about the approaching heat.

Why do you guys think they ended the season the way they did, with just trapping a few characters in a bad-cgi collapsed building? All the other seasons they left Atlantis or Earth in danger. It didn't seem to be much of a cliffhanger to me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                                Why do you guys think they ended the season the way they did, with just trapping a few characters in a bad-cgi collapsed building? All the other seasons they left Atlantis or Earth in danger. It didn't seem to be much of a cliffhanger to me at all.
                                You mean to say, it was the worst ever cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers. I hadn't even a sense of danger for one moment... Sheppard, McKay, Lorne and Ronon will be alive and kicking. I imagine the red shirts won't be. Lorne will have assemble a whole new team when we start back in season 5.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X