Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****messa is shaking booty!!!****

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      ****messa is shaking booty!!!****

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
        Don't worry. I was shakin booty. Now I got a headache .

Comment

I thought it was a woman's perogative to have a headache

Comment

I thought it was a woman's perogative to have a headache
            That is how you call faking nowadays?

Comment

Men don't usually know the difference anyway

Comment

Men don't usually know the difference anyway
                What can I say...you know why women need men?

Spoiler:
                Vibrators cannot take out the trash .

Comment

Sorry to change the conversation here, but I just want to begin by saying how glad I am that an anti-season 4 thread exists. I know that many of you already know the information that I'm talking about, but I just need to vent.

I personally think that SGA was excellent in the first 3 seasons.
                  Spoiler:
                  I have to admit that I was really pissed off when they killed off Beckett, but I was willing to cope with this and knew that I would eventually come to accept this change.
                  But then it got worse, much worse...

Spoiler:
                  As if killing off one vital character wasn't enough, now they went and killed off Weir too! I mean wtf - the show is just ruined for me now.
                  It doesn't have the same feel, the same atmosphere to it at all.
                  Spoiler:
                  And I'm so sure they gave the lead role to Amanda Tapping! What the hell! Hasn't she had enough success on the TEN years on SG1? Now she has to come in and take over Torri Higginson's role and change the feel of the show forever?!
                  It just pisses me off a lot because this show was honestly the best TV show I've ever seen in my life. But now that the writers went and screwed everything up, it will never be the same again
                  Spoiler:
                  (unless they bring Torri back and get rid of Sam.)
                  I have to admit that I've never had so much resentment by watching a TV show before. I just hate everything about season 4 like
                  Spoiler:
                  I wanna kick the person who decided to to start killing off main characters.
                  I hope the writer's read these forums and incorporate feedback from the fans into their writing because what good is a show if there are no fans to appreciate it?
                  Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: This might come as a surprise to you but I'm not really in the mood for conversation. So why don't you just do me a favour, and SHUT THE HELL UP!

Comment

Just a little question: what does this TPTB thing stand for that people keep mentioning?
                    Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: This might come as a surprise to you but I'm not really in the mood for conversation. So why don't you just do me a favour, and SHUT THE HELL UP!

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrion View Post
                      Just a little question: what does this TPTB thing stand for that people keep mentioning?
                      That would be The Powers That Be, aka the people who created this show, everyone from the writers to the producers, from SciFi to MGM.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

» Welcome TheOrion!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        That would be The Powers That Be, aka the people who created this show, everyone from the writers to the producers, from SciFi to MGM.
                        » It's amoung the nicer names we have for them

Comment

What bothers me the most besides the cast change is the quality control of the each episode. Clearly I can see weakness of the each writer now. I could pretty much predict good or so so or bad episode by the writer...which is VERY boring for the viewers.

First in more than a decade, I will not buy DVD box set and not sure if I watch season 5 at all...

Comment

hey wow!!! new people welcome

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            » Welcome TheOrion!
                            » It's amoung the nicer names we have for them
                            hehe when i am not here i call them alot worse hehe
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Enjoys the new people!!

Welcome, welcome to the flock of antis!!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Why thank you
                                I love being able to roam these forums and talk everything Stargate!

Comment

Working...
                                X