Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Ok, serious time people. Who here is willing to move to a specially created, less-big-brother-modded board with a chat room, I'm not talking about leaving GW altogether but when someone feels a need to express how they really feel without Nanny giving them a smacked bum they can rant in peace.

I want serious replies to this question please
    I'm in. Chatting in real time is fun... ...and with likeminded people is even more fun.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Tis getting kinky already

Comment

Anyone who wants to help Teyla/Kate, or Kate/Elizabeth in the femslash shipping game - head on over and help kick the Wraith back from where they came.

H&H Femslash game

Comment

I am in.
          sig made by me

Comment

ok update

Reefgirl
            Integrabyte
            Pajus
            Parisindy
            Falcon Horus
            Justhere1971

doing well for the new group so far

Comment

Ok, serious time people. Who here is willing to move to a specially created, less-big-brother-modded board with a chat room, I'm not talking about leaving GW altogether but when someone feels a need to express how they really feel without Nanny giving them a smacked bum they can rant in peace.
              » I'm in I'm actually working on an moderated LJ Comm right now (I'm considering calling it Stinky Socks and Screaming Lemmings)but a real-time chat or a forum would be awesome too

» Will vote for ya, FH - Kate/Liz and Kate/Teyla definately tops the Wraith alternative

» And please, if ya'll will, vote AGAINST Carson/Keller (and preferably for Carson/Teyla, though whatever floats your boat) in the H&H Minor Carson Ships Game. Please. I think certain people have a vendetta against me...

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                » I'm in I'm actually working on an moderated LJ Comm right now (I'm considering calling it Stinky Socks and Screaming Lemmings)but a real-time chat or a forum would be awesome too
                LOL!!! I'd friend that one in the blink of an eye.

» Will vote for ya, FH - Kate/Liz and Kate/Teyla definately tops the Wraith alternative
                Thank you!

» And please, if ya'll will, vote AGAINST Carson/Keller (and preferably for Carson/Teyla, though whatever floats your boat) in the H&H Minor Carson Ships Game. Please. I think certain people have a vendetta against me...
                I will!!

Comment

Reefgirl
                  Integrabyte
                  Pajus
                  Parisindy
                  Falcon Horus
                  Justhere1971
                  Reiko

Getting longer, I'll have a hunt for your group too

Comment

I want serious replies to this question please
                    I am in

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I love chats, but we're all over the place in different time zones...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                        Yeah...I'm in, though I don't know how often I'll get to participate.

Comment

Chop chop people. Where there is an ANTI, there is a way . No need to panic. We will have our cuddle .

Comment

I can´t see problem in this for me personally. I have exams now so I am usually awake late at night. So I can be there anytime.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

So it is settled then . We meet when we meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                I am in
                                You're welcome

I'm sure we can come up with something, if we leave the chat room open people in all timezones can chat to each other in the same zone or others

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                                Yeah...I'm in, though I don't know how often I'll get to participate.
                                same here

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                So it is settled then . We meet when we meet?
                                yep

Reefgirl
                                Integrabyte
                                Pajus
                                Parisindy
                                Falcon Horus
                                Justhere1971
                                Reiko
                                Klenotka
                                Fionnait
                                marielabbot

Comment