Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

» Will you include Ford, Carson and Elizabeth in it too? Because Mallozzi has decided to proclaim Ford dead, Carson is still technically dead and Elizabeth at the moment is best presumed dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      YouTube's quality was too poor and it messed up the whole idea... It starts with "In Flanders Fields" by John McCrae and it wasn't readable anymore, so I'm uploading it to my savefile account. Will be download only, but the file isn't that big... 25Mb isn't big.
      Cool.

I don't know whether to read the threads or the social groups first when I log in.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        » Will you include Ford, Carson and Elizabeth in it too? Because Mallozzi has decided to proclaim Ford dead, Carson is still technically dead and Elizabeth at the moment is best presumed dead.
        At the moment I haven't included Elizabeth, though I think I will wait for Ghost In The Machine to decide how to put her in there. Carson's in it and so is Ford (MIA, presumably KIA).

Link to Heroes of Atlantis.

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        I don't know whether to read the threads or the social groups first when I log in.
        Threads first, groups later.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Don't get your panties in a bunch . Social groups are not as special as we thought. Privacy is a privilege we do not have . Everyone can see and report even if they are not invited.
          Ah Big Brother is alive and well then, the only other alternative is to use an independant board to <snip> freely
          Last edited by Skydiver; 18 May 2008, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Ah Big Brother is alive and well then, the only other alternative is to use an independant board to <snip> freely
            Easier way . We all hook up on MSN one day....10 people in the same window..create some chaos . It is so much fun...you don't understand who is who and what is what .
            Last edited by Skydiver; 18 May 2008, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Easier way . We all hook up on MSN one day....10 people in the same window..create some chaos . It is so much fun...you don't understand who is who and what is what .
              That'll be fun, but the only person I have on MSN is....you

Comment

That'll be fun, but the only person I have on MSN is....you

MSN supports YAHOOs too. You should talk to Rose. She'll give you a hug on MSN .

Should we make a list with people and set up a date for a chaos rendez-vous?

Comment

MSN supports YAHOOs too. You should talk to Rose. She'll give you a hug on MSN .

I don't have her address to add to my contacts, maybe we should find a domain that has chatroom facilities, I belonged to an X Files one once

Comment

I don't have her address to add to my contacts, maybe we should find a domain that has chatroom facilities, I belonged to an X Files one once
                    Come online and I'll pass her address to ye .

We could also use Skype. You know...conference call .

Comment

» I send mine to ya'll in a few hours. Going shooting then giving the dog a bath. Like the independennt idea as well
                      Last edited by Reiko; 19 May 2008, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Today is a red letter day! I got my first red, along with the message "You should be ashamed of yourself." I thought it would bother me, getting a red, but I'm afraid I rather feel like giggling. Kinda weird, it was for a post I made months ago. People go back and read threads from months back? Huh.

Comment

Today is a red letter day! I got my first red, along with the message "You should be ashamed of yourself." I thought it would bother me, getting a red, but I'm afraid I rather feel like giggling. Kinda weird, it was for a post I made months ago. People go back and read threads from months back? Huh.
                          Do tell .

Comment

Today is a red letter day! I got my first red, along with the message "You should be ashamed of yourself."
                            What is it you should be ashamed of?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Seriously, "ashamed of yourself?"
                              sig made by me

Comment

I pity the Wraith who will want to feed on Xena. There is a two parter in S3....yummmaaaay! I missed so many episodes on Sky . I had a good idea to buy the set . Muwhahahahaha [Xena scream ]

Comment

Working...
                                X