Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    That is the biggest turn off for me. Seeing a drunk girl, barely walking and acting like a sl*t.... That is how accidents happen...9 months later that is...I would never ever approach or take a drunk girl home...
    then be more drunk than her and you won't be able...
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

***Heee heee heee***

Tis good to know there still is love out there . Ever replaced shampoo with paint? ****Muwhahahaha ****
      Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Or waterproof glue
      well i haven't gone that far cause i still need them to be my friends

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      I'm with your friend here, Saint Jamie is a pain
      Awwww come don't deny your love! I think you doth protest too much hehe
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

**iz crushed!!!!**
        No EVIAN!!!
        I have no idea, I know they have water dispensers in school and Alex takes water to school anyway, in the summer

.: We watched something on "Saint" Jamie a few years back in Health and I must say the guy is infuriating. I'm sure a third world country would be happy to have him though. If kids want to eat junk and be fat I say educate them but give them their choices. geez.

.: Don't give me ideas [/QUOTE]
        I agree, my daughter loves her salad and veggies but she loves her unhealthy stuff to, in moderation. With Saint Jamie, everyone jumped on his bandwagon and gave him the idolaration he didn't deserve and that gave him the idea that he is invincible, which he isn't. I prefer Gordon Ramsey, he's a real chef, one that swear's, screams and throws things at people, like every chef I've ever met and I've been know to myself a few times.

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        well i haven't gone that far cause i still need them to be my friends

Awwww come don't deny your love! I think you doth protest too much hehe
        Nope definitly not, the Mockney accent and the lisp would hve me reaching for the knife

Comment

Just letting know that I found another show better than SGA Life on Mars
          I love it. It´s great (and I am still two episodes before the end so I have no idea how it ends..it´s thrilling ) and John Simm is strangely sexy He didn´t look that great in Dr.Who

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            I love it. It´s great (and I am still two episodes before the end so I have no idea how it ends..it´s thrilling ) and John Simm is strangely sexy He didn´t look that great in Dr.Who
            Dang, I really want to see that show. All I've heard has been good. C'mon, BBC America, rerun it or release the DVDs across the pond already.

Congrats on 2,000 posts, Klenotka!

Comment

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
              Nope definitly not, the Mockney accent and the lisp would hve me reaching for the knife
              reefgirl + Jamie = Loves

*runs away before she is slugged*

I love life on mars!!! so great!!! .. well what i saw of it.. only got to see 4 episodes! why won't they release the dvd's in canada *sobs*
              they are doing a remake... via american style.... but i never did get why they do that.. whats wrong with the british version.. why just not play in in the states and canada.. why remake it?
              anyways here is the news on the remake
              http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...82e41a7434a4cf
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

You wait until you see Ashes to Ashes

reefgirl + Jamie = Loves

*runs away before she is slugged*
                *Chases after Paris*

I love life on mars!!! so great!!! .. well what i saw of it.. only got to see 4 episodes! why won't they release the dvd's in canada *sobs*
                they are doing a remake... via american style.... but i never did get why they do that.. whats wrong with the british version.. why just not play in in the states and canada.. why remake it?
                I suppose because it was such a big hit here in the UK the American's thought they could do it better, that's why they got 2 Irishmen to take the lead roles

Comment

Atmosphere from Life on Mars can never be the same in american remake. No offense, but in UK (or Europe generally), people can make fun from themselves and know the limits of political corectness to the point where they are still politically correct but it doesn´t look like they are (does it make sense?). And they don´t take themselves too seriously without making self-parody. I don´t know but I think American writers (in TV shows) can´t do this too much.
                  And, John Simm is John Simm

Wow, 2000 posts! I didn´t notice

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

*Chases after Paris*
                    Looks like you forgot something *hands over Reefgirl's red-bladed lightsaber*

Comment

Why remake it indeed? Just release it here so I can watch it. I gotta replace my lost squee somehow.

Comment

Atmosphere from Life on Mars can never be the same in american remake. No offense, but in UK (or Europe generally), people can make fun from themselves and know the limits of political corectness to the point where they are still politically correct but it doesn´t look like they are (does it make sense?). And they don´t take themselves too seriously without making self-parody. I don´t know but I think American writers (in TV shows) can´t do this too much.
                        And, John Simm is John Simm

Wow, 2000 posts! I didn´t notice
                        Exactly, I can't see the American's getting this right (No offence meant) to really understand how the show is written and how it's supposed to 'seen' you have to have been there, in England in the 70's, or watch the entire run of The Sweeny, again no offence but Life on Mars US will be just like Starsky and Hutch but without the black guy's being the villans and the boss being a woman (in case they upest anyone) Life on Mar and Ashes to Ashes went out of their way not to sweep the ugly stuff about the 70's and 80's under the carpet, the racism (not just towards black and Asian people but to the Irish as well) sexism, homophobia and other things. I have to admit I enjoyed Ashes to Ashes more as I was 13 in 1981 and remember a lot of it first hand,
                        Spoiler:
                        When Drake and Gene went into the Blitz club, I squealed "It's Boy George on the door" (He was the clubs doorman back then) "And Steve Strange is singing"

Apparently DCI Gene Hunt is somekind of folk hero amoung the Police in the UK, he's a 'Copper's Copper'

Comment

Purple!!! I love purple!!! Did anyone say Purple ?

Comment

reefgirl + Jamie = Loves
                            .: *points and alughs* Reefgirl and Jamie sittin' in a tree ...

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              Hey!!! I thought she was gonna marry me...for love . Hmm...and they say men can't be faithful .

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                ... Kissing (we're soooo gonna get redded for this)

Comment

Working...
                                X