Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    To be honest, SGA is a tad better than BSG. I mean when I see Starbucks, Saul, Lee.... and of course.... Gaius getting laid all the time, I want to shoot my dog!!!
    .: First your neighbours, now your dog? Poor doggie

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: First your neighbours, now your dog? Poor doggie
      What can I say . I am creative . I wuv me doggie . Especially when I have to clean my car after ....

Comment

What can I say . I am creative . I wuv me doggie . Especially when I have to clean my car after ....
        .:

.: Piccies of my dog below the spcut:

Spoiler:

Comment

.:

Spoiler:

My goodness! I would hug that thing all day . Paint the nose red, add a tutu...you know the same old things I do to mine ....funny how he keeps coming back for more .

Comment

My goodness! I would hug that thing all day . Paint the nose red, add a tutu...you know the same old things I do to mine ....funny how he keeps coming back for more .
            .: I have this ridiculous picture of him in a coat and booties my mum ordered for him that made him look like Santa They were red with fluffy white lining and he tore them off

.: He sleeps a lot like this:

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
              I started watching Moonlight last night. I can honestly say, Mick St. John is giving John Sheppard a run for his money.
              Mmmm... Sophia Myles *thud*

Anyone seen the DVD extra's for the season 4 DVD - One actor to do 4 or so comments ... Amanda freakin Tapping - WTF!?!

I usually buy my sets for the extra's (yeah, I know - weird) but right now I wonder if this will be worth it. Maybe I should just download the DVD rips and the Doppelganger mission directive.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

.: He sleeps a lot like this:

Spoiler:
                Nice.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Anyone seen the DVD extra's for the season 4 DVD - One actor to do 4 or so comments ... Amanda freakin Tapping - WTF!?!

I usually buy my sets for the extra's (yeah, I know - weird) but right now I wonder if this will be worth it. Maybe I should just download the DVD rips and the Doppelganger mission directive.
                She's gotta compensate for the lack of screentime and words somehow.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                  She's gotta compensate for the lack of screentime and words somehow.
                  Who knows.... Not exactly waiting for it, though. Maybe they're hoping to sell more with her doing so many commentaries. You know, pleasing the good kind of fan.

Comment

Who knows.... Not exactly waiting for it, though. Maybe they're hoping to sell more with her doing so many commentaries. You know, pleasing the good kind of fan.
                    I hope they enjoy it. I won't be buying the DVD set (I own the other three).

Huh, I made it to 1,000 posts. What in the world do I talk about so much on here?

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      I might... might not... and just download... don't really care if MGM should loose out over this.

Comment

They can't afford to lose anyone else.

Of course they will.

Huh, I made it to 1,000 posts. What in the world do I talk about so much on here?
                        Congrats!

GW doesn't let me green you... Arghhh!
                        Last edited by mcbarr; 02 May 2008, 02:30 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

I might... might not... and just download... don't really care if MGM should loose out over this.
                          Yeah, I did download two eps, might download one or two more if I really feel like watching them again, but no DVD set for me.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                          They can't afford losing anyone else.
                          Seriously.

Congrats!

GW doesn't let me green you... Arghhh!
                          Thanks. On to 2,000...which maybe I'll reach in aprox. another seven months. (Has it really been that long since I made my first post in the SEW thread? How time flies when you're having fun...or complaining. )

Comment

Congratulations Mariel on 1000!!!

Reiko: Your dog is so cute! Even sleeping.

Falcon: I am with you on this, no need for me to buy the S4. I can get my Joe fill some other way.
                            sig made by me

Comment

.:

Spoiler:

That's a lovely dog

Congrats

I'm not a dog person so here's my cats

Spoiler:

And Next Door's dog, I make an exception for her, she's gorgeous
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                Congratulations Mariel on 1000!!!
                                Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Congrats
                                Thanks. I would not have that many posts if not for this thread.

Lovely pet photos--beautiful doggy, Reiko, and cute cats, Reefgirl.

*runs off for the weekend*

Comment

Working...
                                X