Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Oops, sorry
    You, stamps foot , go to your room for giving away my secret

Comment

Sci-fi Friday without SGA season 4 tonight--sounds good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        Is it already Friday? If it is, I need to block Sci-Fi on my TV to avoid seeing the most horrible TV SHOW EVA BSG

Comment

Is it Friday?!! Then I need to watch one of the best shows on TV - BSG!!!

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Is it already Friday? If it is, I need to block Sci-Fi on my TV to avoid seeing the most horrible TV SHOW EVA BSG
            Which is worse--SGA season 4 or BSG?

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            Is it Friday?!! Then I need to watch one of the best shows on TV - BSG!!!

Yeah. Plus Doctor Who (and I kind of like the Sarah Jane Adventures too ).

Comment

Yes! I can't wait for Dr. Who. Donna is really growing on me. She certainly can match the Dr in temperament. Can't wait for Torchwood to be back - see how they rebuild.

I started watching Moonlight last night. I can honestly say, Mick St. John is giving John Sheppard a run for his money.
              sig made by me

Comment

Yes! I can't wait for Dr. Who. Donna is really growing on me. She certainly can match the Dr in temperament. Can't wait for Torchwood to be back - see how they rebuild.

I started watching Moonlight last night. I can honestly say, Mick St. John is giving John Sheppard a run for his money.
                I really like Donna. I loved Martha, but I'm glad for no more romantic angst in the TARDIS (please let there be none!). And this ep looks good. Yeah, it will be interesting to see what Torchwood does.

I gave Moonlight a try...it was ok...but I think the romance grew tiring for me and I stopped watching after a few eps...man, I really am not anti-romance, even though it sounds like I am.

Comment

To be honest, SGA is a tad better than BSG. I mean when I see Starbucks, Saul, Lee.... and of course.... Gaius getting laid all the time, I want to shoot my dog!!!

Comment

To be honest, SGA is a tad better than BSG. I mean when I see Starbucks, Saul, Lee.... and of course.... Gaius getting laid all the time, I want to shoot my dog!!!
                    What you mention is definitely the worst part of the show. Baltar especially grates on my nerves sometimes. But I'll still enjoy it much more than this season of SGA.

Comment

I really like Donna. I loved Martha, but I'm glad for no more romantic angst in the TARDIS (please let there be none!). And this ep looks good. Yeah, it will be interesting to see what Torchwood does.

I gave Moonlight a try...it was ok...but I think the romance grew tiring for me and I stopped watching after a few eps...man, I really am not anti-romance, even though it sounds like I am.
                      I don't like to see romance either - well not unless I am watching a romantic movie that is about two hours long. I like the angst/hidden stuff better. As for the romance on Moonlight, I have watched one episode only and so haven't seen it just yet. :/
                      sig made by me

Comment

What you mention is definitely the worst part of the show. Baltar especially grates on my nerves sometimes. But I'll still enjoy it much more than this season of SGA.
                        It would not be normal mention the best part as the part that makes me shoot my dog innit?

Spoiler:
                        ..Lee...the knight in shinning armor who does whatever he wants without getting punished...BSG S2, Adama wants to kill Cain for what she did to the civilians accompanying her...but he hugs and kisses Lee for shooting down over 1000 people....If I start, we'll be here till X-mas

Comment

You, stamps foot , go to your room for giving away my secret
                          Um...er...I'll PM you the answer

Comment

I don't like to see romance either - well not unless I am watching a romantic movie that is about two hours long. I like the angst/hidden stuff better. As for the romance on Moonlight, I have watched one episode only and so haven't seen it just yet. :/
                            Yeah, love-is-pain angsty stuff, odd shippy moments without confirmation, or quirkiness--those are usually my romantic preferences to see on screen. You will be seeing some romantic overtones shortly in Moonlight.

It would not be normal mention the best part as the part that makes me shoot my dog innit?

Spoiler:
                            ..Lee...the knight in shinning armor who does whatever he wants without getting punished...BSG S2, Adama wants to kill Cain for what she did to the civilians accompanying her...but he hugs and kisses Lee for shooting down over 1000 people....If I start, we'll be here till X-mas
                            Maybe you can start a complaining thread for BSG. There are a number of people who aren't into it, so it'd probably get a lot of posts. (I hope you don't harm your poor dog.)

Comment

there is always supernatural thursday
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Um...er...I'll PM you the answer

Good call. We don't want to traumatize people .

Comment

Working...
                                X