Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    Well, its about time poor Kav settles down with a girl, and it's not like he could do any better
    I don't know, I think Kavanaugh might be able to do better.

I would vote on your thread, but I don't ship anyone on SGA. I can see potentials, but I'm not actively pro any ships. Anti some introduced in season 4, though. McSmeller and Rongagifer.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      I would vote on your thread, but I don't ship anyone on SGA. I can see potentials, but I'm not actively pro any ships. Anti some introduced in season 4, though. McSmeller and Rongagifer.
      .: I do not really "ship" either - I just like the potential relationships and C/T just happens to be my favourite. Though I would not want to see it canonized; I do like my shippy moments. Ship should be left up to the interpretation of the viewer.

.: I think thats why I'm so adverse to McSmeller and R/K, and also Sheyla to an extent - it's pushing the boundary of ship should be left up to the viewer on SGA. Shoved in your face, down your throat and up your ass. And I just don't like it.

Comment

.: Wanna make Reiko a very happy girl? My OTP Carson/Teyla needs votes in the Straight Atlantis Ships Pic Game, and I won't even get into how wrong it is that Ronon/Keller and Ronon/Rodney are ahead. It only takes a moment, and you can vote for two other ships while your'e at it!

.: You can use my pictures, which are here: http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...s/CarsonTeyla/

.: If you vote, I'll give ya'll a greenie - c'mon, everybody loves greenies Or, I might vote for one of your ships

Can I get a parsnip ?

Comment

.: Wanna make Reiko a very happy girl? My OTP Carson/Teyla needs votes in the Straight Atlantis Ships Pic Game, and I won't even get into how wrong it is that Ronon/Keller and Ronon/Rodney are ahead. It only takes a moment, and you can vote for two other ships while your'e at it!

.: You can use my pictures, which are here: http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...s/CarsonTeyla/

.: If you vote, I'll give ya'll a greenie - c'mon, everybody loves greenies Or, I might vote for one of your ships

I did my duty too. (not for green, for Reiko). Why am I so shippy lately? Is there something missing from my life? Mmmmm.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            Anything you want...just dont end up disappointed
            I'll believe you

Comment

.: I do not really "ship" either - I just like the potential relationships and C/T just happens to be my favourite. Though I would not want to see it canonized; I do like my shippy moments. Ship should be left up to the interpretation of the viewer.

.: I think thats why I'm so adverse to McSmeller and R/K, and also Sheyla to an extent - it's pushing the boundary of ship should be left up to the viewer on SGA. Shoved in your face, down your throat and up your ass. And I just don't like it.
              I think our horses are housed in the same stable. Although I am a reluctant (I was not a shipper but now I am, it's infectious) sparky shipper, I would not like to see it canonised. At least not at the moment. Ha ha it couldn'tn happen anyway now but anyho... But I do think that a ship like CT could work. TPTB seem to do better with their secondary characters unfortunately. I didn't mean to imply that C/T were secondary characters, it's just that they (TPTB) write them that way
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                I'll believe you
                Aaawwww!! How cute . ***HUG *** Know any good TV Series I should start? So far I finished the following

1. Farscape
                2. B5
                3. Dresden Files

I know , I don't have the mileage you guys have but I am getting there . Please do not recommend Firefly because I tried it and I was on the verge of committing murder .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Aaawwww!! How cute . ***HUG *** Know any good TV Series I should start? So far I finished the following

1. Farscape
                  2. B5
                  3. Dresden Files

I know , I don't have the mileage you guys have but I am getting there . Please do not recommend Firefly because I tried it and I was on the verge of committing murder .
                  If it's sci fi you want I can really recommend 4400, I take it you watch Dr Who and Torchwood so I won't recommend them. Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) with Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer was good.

For comedy I can recommend
                  Waiting for God, set in an Retirement Village, it concentrates on the antics of 2 residents who want to grow old disgracefully

The Vicar of Dibly, about a female vicar (Played by Dawn French) and what she gets up to

Jam and Jerusalem may be a bit too 'English' for you, you may not get some of the jokes about the WI

'Allo' 'Allo' is brilliant but, I will say this only once, not to be watched if you are sensitive about the war

If I think of anything else I'll let you know

Comment

If it's sci fi you want I can really recommend 4400, I take it you watch Dr Who and Torchwood so I won't recommend them. Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) with Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer was good.

For comedy I can recommend
                    Waiting for God, set in an Retirement Village, it concentrates on the antics of 2 residents who want to grow old disgracefully

The Vicar of Dibly, about a female vicar (Played by Dawn French) and what she gets up to

Jam and Jerusalem may be a bit too 'English' for you, you may not get some of the jokes about the WI

'Allo' 'Allo' is brilliant but, I will say this only once, not to be watched if you are sensitive about the war

If I think of anything else I'll let you know
                    Thanks for the ideas. Some of them I saw on Sky . Will look for the DVDs on Monday . I just bought Thriller Special Edition and did not know Stacy Ferguson could sing Beat it this way . For those of you who are not familiar with that name she uses this uptight, rank name....FERGIE...

Comment

Also Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes are worth a watch, it does help if you grew up in the 80's to 'get' a lot of the stuff in Ashes to Ashes

Comment

Also Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes are worth a watch, it does help if you grew up in the 80's to 'get' a lot of the stuff in Ashes to Ashes
                        Added to my list

Comment

You could also be really radical and read

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy trilogy in five parts is a good place to start.

The Thursday Next books by Jasper Fforde are good for a laugh

The Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovitch, if your idea of fun is an inept female bounty hunter

The VI Warshawski books by Sara Paretski are good but the Radio drama's starring Kathleen Turner are better

Comment

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy trilogy in five parts is a good place to start.
                            I've just started that one...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Keep going, they're brilliant

Comment

.: You are good eggs making Reiko a happy girl.

.: Gateraid, ITA ... I also like Sparky as (FAR more people than CT) but even though I see and like it I don't want it canonized either. But wait - maybe I do. They gave the McKeller and R/K shippers what they wanted.

.: Now they should comply with everyone else's demands and shove equal amounts down everybody's throat: McShep, Rodney/Teyla, Elizabeth/Teyla, Kate/Teyla, Kate/Elizabeth, Shep/Lorne, Rodney/Radek, Radek/Lorne, Rodney/Carson, team!orgy, the list goes on . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X