Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    No they were ok, it's just I like my ass covered
    Thank you for that mental image

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Thank you for that mental image
      You're welcome

Comment

You're welcome
        Now that the trauma is gone back to hating things and people . With the recent forecast changes, Atlantis gets more girl powa . Because Weir is not amongst them, tis not good and they end up called Barbie or what knot . Nice approach .

Comment

I've been shopping the other day and look what happened . I am the guy in BLACK!!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Comment

Why are all Rachel Luttrell´s interviews always so...cheerful? Everything and everyone are great and lovely, Teyla has a great story-arc, they did great with her child...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              Why are all Rachel Luttrell´s interviews always so...cheerful? Everything and everyone are great and lovely, Teyla has a great story-arc, they did great with her child...
              Probably because she knows what happens if you're not cheerful - ref. TH ...

Or she's just a very cheerful person - happy, happy, happy

And you know, it's not because we're not happy with everything, that Rachel can't be happy, right. I mean, we're not Rachel.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                Season of Teyla... TPTB are also fooling the actors.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                  Season of Teyla... TPTB are also fooling the actors.
                  Mmm... they are...

But we ... I know better.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    I've been shopping the other day and look what happened . I am the guy in BLACK!!!

Spoiler:
                    Is that rhubarb or am I going to be really disappointed

Comment

Is that rhubarb or am I going to be really disappointed
                      Anything you want...just dont end up disappointed

Comment

.: Wanna make Reiko a very happy girl? My OTP Carson/Teyla needs votes in the Straight Atlantis Ships Pic Game, and I won't even get into how wrong it is that Ronon/Keller and Ronon/Rodney are ahead. It only takes a moment, and you can vote for two other ships while your'e at it!

.: You can use my pictures, which are here: http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...s/CarsonTeyla/

.: If you vote, I'll give ya'll a greenie - c'mon, everybody loves greenies Or, I might vote for one of your ships

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          .: Wanna make Reiko a very happy girl? My OTP Carson/Teyla needs votes in the Straight Atlantis Ships Pic Game, and I won't even get into how wrong it is that Ronon/Keller and Ronon/Rodney are ahead. It only takes a moment, and you can vote for two other ships while your'e at it!
                          The other pairings could potentially be John/Kate, and Carson/Laura.

If pictures are needed, just yell... I just manipped one where I have Kate and John somewhat in the same image, and not standing on opposite ends of the room.

Comment

.: I like Carson/Laura too

.: Can I see the John/Kate picture? It does have appeal to it - linkage?

.: *tromps off to make her Keller/Kavanaugh signature*

Comment

.: Can I see the John/Kate picture? It does have appeal to it - linkage?

Sure, here you go...

.: *tromps off to make her Keller/Kavanaugh signature*
                              Poor Kavanagh ... I just started to like him for blowing up midway.

Comment

.: thanks

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Poor Kavanagh ... I just started to like him for blowing up midway.
                                .: Well, its about time poor Kav settles down with a girl, and it's not like he could do any better

.: And to make it legal (not that any legality counts here ) : A nice Kindred review article, amoung the ones that we should frame and send to JM: http://www.dwscifi.com/admin/articles/show/1887

The downside to McGillion stealing the episode is it that it highlights how Jewel Staite is clearly no replacement for him. This reprise for Beckett is a reminder of a key dynamic that has been sorely missing from the series this season.
                                .: Who wants to shove it in the big man's face?

Comment

Working...
                                X