Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    .: I've been on the forums defending certain characters' honour

.: And killing Keller ... the list "to-do" grows
    You can always say that Keller, while an elite doctor, doesn't know what a defibrilator does to a patient. (watch ep Doppelganger for details)

Comment

And killing Keller ... the list "to-do" grows
      Is there a new kill-the-character thread? Bye-bye, Barbie baby.

Comment

.: I've been on the forums defending certain characters' honour

.: And killing Keller ... the list "to-do" grows

That does not get old?

Comment

I had to stay with my cousin while her parents were out and they have this huge TV. She DVR'd SGA from last Sunday which meant she hadn't seen Doppelganger yet. Our original plan was to play Need For Speed but we had some troubles with the TV, and thus we ended up watching SGA.

Didn't watch it completely, only up to Lorne's dream... KATE in HD and on big screen, only a few feet from where I was sitting... *THUD*
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

.: Killing Keller never gets old, Teggy. You should know that by now. It's the ultimate cheap ratings stunt (and it may actually work!)

.: As for defending my characters, no it does not. Especially when you also have rabid Keller fans defending their favourite character. I'm learning to be civil and argumentive at the same time, I guess you can say.

.: I'll have Rodney use the paddles on Keller in an emergency and end up killing her - another good one.

.: *wanders off to finish and edit part2*

Comment

***YAY!!!*** My X-Files Bloopers are online . Yahtzeee!!!!

Comment

.: I'll have Rodney use the paddles on Keller in an emergency and end up killing her - another good one.
                That's not what I meant

Comment

.: I know - I just had an epiphany on another way to kill her

.: but Yeah, she doesn't know anything for being so 'elite'

Comment

.: I know - I just had an epiphany on another way to kill her

.: but Yeah, she doesn't know anything for being so 'elite'
                    That scene in Doppelganger actually gives all Shep fans reason to hate her

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      That scene in Doppelganger actually gives all Shep fans reason to hate her
                      .: Yup. It seems she's hated by someone in every cranny of the fan world ...

.: One thing that baffles me - why exactly did people start shipping her with Ronon even before season four aired? It's not like they had any scenes in FS, and the Quarantine clip hadn't been released that early, had it?

.: Still, I do not see why people would start shipping them even though you had not even seen them on screen yet.

Comment

.: Yup. It seems she's hated by someone in every cranny of the fan world ...

.: One thing that baffles me - why exactly did people start shipping her with Ronon even before season four aired? It's not like they had any scenes in FS, and the Quarantine clip hadn't been released that early, had it?

.: Still, I do not see why people would start shipping them even though you had not even seen them on screen yet.
                        Well, Ronon's ex was a doctor/nurse, so maybe people thought it would be fitting.

Comment

Cursed be this day . On my way out the door, I wanted to put my communicator in my chest pocket. I missed and both the inside screen and keyboard shattered after the phone graciously got acquainted with a flight of stairs .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Cursed be this day . On my way out the door, I wanted to put my communicator in my chest pocket. I missed and both the inside screen and keyboard shattered after the phone graciously got acquainted with a flight of stairs .
                            Don't worry. It's what happens to consoles when All-eating grumpy man is around

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Don't worry. It's what happens to consoles when All-eating grumpy man is around
                              He did not spend 900€ on that console ...

Comment

He did not spend 900€ on that console ...
                                Ouch, that's not good

Comment

Working...
                                X