Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    .: I'm reading the Supernatural article on Uncyclopedia

.: Sounds interesting

pffft blasphemers!!!! don't believe it!! its impossible to hate the sammy... we all know dean is
    the best but its like mutt and jeff... can't have dean with out the sammy!!! love the sammy!!!!
    Embrace the sammy!!!
    Last edited by parisindy; 15 April 2008, 06:48 PM.
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Random interweb slang info: Apparently "pwn" came about because of first-player shooter gamers trying to type "OWNED!" after killing someone but mistyping that first letter in their haste.

Usage:

Comment

.: Both Sam and Dean are equally hot, IHMO

.: The Stargate Ori article on here is so damn hilarious:

"The Ori are a race of ascended beings that are really, really hallowed. They were just minding their own business like good little gods, until one day Dr. Jackson felt compelled to go start a war with them. But Jackson was just jealous that he wasn't ascended and hallowed anymore. That jerk. Hallowed are the Ori."
        .: LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          Random interweb slang info: Apparently "pwn" came about because of first-player shooter gamers trying to type "OWNED!" after killing someone but mistyping that first letter in their haste.

Usage:
          http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/4/45/Pwndbear.jpg[/img]

good to know and great pic hehe

ooo love info!!

I bet dean and sam could kick the ori's ass
          just need a little rock salt
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Spoiler:
            ****yawn****

This American Pie humor is beyond my comprehension.

Comment

I started to watch The Sarah Jane Adventures (one of Dr.Who spin-offs). This one is actually for kids and do you know what´s weird? It´s better than S4 of SGA I saw better stories there than in whole S4. In the show for kids.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

.: Looking it up on Wikipedia is only conforming to your Intergeeki-ness

.: I usually don't use text-speak or chat-speak either, other than simple things everybody knows like LOL. Me and my friends type everything out in plain everyday language when we instant message
                Wikipedia--it's a good place to get general info, but obviously not always accurate...I've heard horror stories about people relying on it for research papers.

I don't use an overabundance of internet slang, I just like the word pwned. Paris, I do see your point, and sorry for confusing you. Oh, hey, and I started reading Jumper this week. It's a lot darker than the film, disturbing and horrible things are happening to Davy and I'm only on page five.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  I started to watch The Sarah Jane Adventures (one of Dr.Who spin-offs). This one is actually for kids and do you know what´s weird? It´s better than S4 of SGA I saw better stories there than in whole S4. In the show for kids.
                  I gave this show a try too. Bit cutsey (kid's show), but I like it so far. I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                    Wikipedia--it's a good place to get general info, but obviously not always accurate...I've heard horror stories about people relying on it for research papers.
                    .: Powerpoints in middle school ... I could always tell if they were copied from a website (mostly from Wiki) because the page would be dotted with blue underlined words ... in which I would should 'Plagiarism!'

Comment

STUPID SNOW!!!!!

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      I don't use an overabundance of internet slang, I just like the word pwned. Paris, I do see your point, and sorry for confusing you. Oh, hey, and I started reading Jumper this week. It's a lot darker than the film, disturbing and horrible things are happening to Davy and I'm only on page five.
                      So glad you are reading the books! i like griffin's story to! i heard bad things about the movie.. but i loved it.. maybe cause i loved the books so much and i was excited to see it!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

.: I love the snow! And the rain - no problem since we get it here 95 percent of the year

Comment

We have zero snow. Move here.

Although I'd really like some seasonal changes.
                          sig made by me

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAJUS!!!

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Happy Birthday, Pajus!

I tried an English to Czech web translator for Happy Birthday, hopefully it didn't come out with anything inadvertently offensive: štastný narozeniny.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAJUS

Comment

Working...
                                X