Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 sucks. Just saying, since it hasn't been said yet today.

Can I say BSG season 4 pwns SGA season 4, even though only two episodes have aired? Or do I have to wait until episode three?

Comment

I don't watch BSG but season 4 does suck!

Watched Dr Who sat night that was really good much more enjoyable than season 4 of SGA!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
        Watched Dr Who sat night that was really good much more enjoyable than season 4 of SGA!
        The Doctor & Donna totally pwn season 4 of SGA.

DG will air this Sunday on TV over here... And guess what, I won't be home to see it cause I will be with my sister and together we're at a museum, gazing at archaeological stuff.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The new Doctor Who season debuts this Friday here. I'm looking forward to seeing Donna again. Gotta cheer on my fellow redhead. Then new BSG on the same night...all these good shows kinda drive away some of the bad vibe left by season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
            I don't watch BSG but season 4 does suck!

Dr Who was brilliant on Sat night, I wonder if we can tie TPTB to a chair and force them to watch all the episodes of the New Style Who and flash subliminal messages telling them this is how you do sci fi properly

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
              The new Doctor Who season debuts this Friday here. I'm looking forward to seeing Donna again. Gotta cheer on my fellow redhead. Then new BSG on the same night...all these good shows kinda drive away some of the bad vibe left by season 4.
              I couldn't wait for it to start in the US - so I cheated a bit. It completely rocks!!! I am really enjoying Donna, didn't think I would.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Dr Who was brilliant on Sat night, I wonder if we can tie TPTB to a chair and force them to watch all the episodes of the New Style Who and flash subliminal messages telling them this is how you do sci fi properly
              I don't if even that can snap them into their senses. They have their heads buried in a dark dark place.

Reef: Another quick Q. Torchwood, season finale. Is that for real????!!!
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                Oh yes, it is.... [insert much flailing]

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  O.M.G!!! What a way to go!!!! Can't wait to see what happens next season then.
                  sig made by me

Comment

I couldn't wait for it to start in the US - so I cheated a bit. It completely rocks!!! I am really enjoying Donna, didn't think I would.
                    I'm not tech-savvy enough to cheat. I liked Donna when she was on before, very funny.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    I'm getting concerned about this finale.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      I'm not tech-savvy enough to cheat. I liked Donna when she was on before, very funny.

I'm getting concerned about this finale.
                      I like the fact that like Rose she's not scared to speak her mind. Fiesty woman. Really like that.

As for Torchwood, well it will rock your socks off I think. Beautifully done. Did you like last weeks?
                      sig made by me

Comment

Yep it really is, have your tissues ready you'll need them, I did

Comment

I like the fact that like Rose she's not scared to speak her mind. Fiesty woman. Really like that.

As for Torchwood, well it will rock your socks off I think. Beautifully done. Did you like last weeks?
                          She is fiesty.

I did like last week's Torchwood. I learned more about three character's backstories in that one episode than I have for almost all the SGA characters in four seasons. I despised Owen last season, but this season the writers have actually made me care about him...don't see that happening with Keller next season.

Comment

I've never watched Torchwood.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                              You should try it, but don't worry if you don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                I watch it, but it isn't my favorite. I think the second season is much stronger than the first (the first season was very shippy, I nearly called it quits ). There are some genuinely good written eps in both seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X