Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    My aunt has to tape the new Dr. Who cause I won't be home. I have to attend a concert in Star Wars costume. I'll be running around like a royal guard.
    Cool you

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Very cool! Is it a concert of the Star Wars score?
    They could play the Jedi drinking song

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    .: I got my family smilies made of the super sexy six they didn't need any table scenes ...

.:
    What about Kate and Radek?

Comment

BSG is the best medicine to my antiness.
      sigpic

Comment

I've just seen BSG 401 and it's aabsolutely amazing. I hope the rest of S4 will be same or even better
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          What about Kate and Radek?
          .: I should have one made with them too, but y'know, don't wanna be too demanding

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            BSG is the best medicine to my antiness.
            Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
            I've just seen BSG 401 and it's aabsolutely amazing. I hope the rest of S4 will be same or even better
            So say we all. BSG squee!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              I hope the rest of S4 will be same or even better
              .: Sorry, I just had to laugh when I read that

.: A bit OT, I'm hoping to get that pesky LJ up by the end of April. Because I'm weird and don't want to start posting until everything is set up and spiffy.

.: > CLICK < How does it look so far? Yes, I like Vala, don't shoot me, I worked very hard on the banner thankyou

Comment

.: > CLICK < How does it look so far? Yes, I like Vala, don't shoot me, I worked very hard on the banner thankyou [/COLOR]
                It looks nice, Reiko.

Comment

I have a nomination for the Stinky Sock Collection. All Along the Watchtower by Bear McCreary from BSG's season 3 soundtrack. There are some shows that are able to maintain quality writing through their entire run. Too bad that SGA doesn't appear to be one of these shows.

Lyrics
                  Spoiler:

"There must be some way out of here," said the joker to the thief,
                  "There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief.
                  Businessmen, they drink my wine, plowmen dig my earth,
                  None of them along the line know what any of it is worth."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
                  "There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
                  But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
                  So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late."

All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
                  While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
                  Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.

Comment

.: I think it's unusual from what I've heard for shows to maintain decent quality through their entire run. Though, I have to say SGA's time came way too early

Comment

So say we all. BSG squee!
                      not me i hate and despise that show... more power to you guys though

i'll stick to supernatural
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

.: Never been able to get into BSG. I'm a dark enough person already

.: Might try Supernatural, though. Is that the show where everyone wants the two brothers to get together and do it with each other? All the fangirls seem to be crazy about the incest between them from what I've heard lol

Comment

Woohoo, Dr Who started tonight

Comment

I know not everyone likes BSG. "So say we all" is kind of like their show's replacement for the word Amen.

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            Woohoo, Dr Who started tonight
                            I'm jealous, I'll have to wait till the 18th, when it starts over here. Sci-fi will also be airing the Sarah Jane Adventures too, which I've never really heard of before, but will give it a try, since it's another spin-off.

Comment

...if jensen is there will you squea at him for me?
                              Of course, I would do that...

I spent today, 4-5 hours standing... in a Stormtrooper outfit for someone hadn't been able to get their hands on the royal guard. Stormtroopers can't sit...oh goddess, my poor back. But I had fun nonetheless.

As soon as I have pictures, I'll post one.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

.: Never been able to get into BSG. I'm a dark enough person already

i love dark... there was just not one character i liked

.: Might try Supernatural, though. Is that the show where everyone wants the two brothers to get together and do it with each other? All the fangirls seem to be crazy about the incest between them from what I've heard lol
                                GAHH! No just say no to wincest!!!

hehe i am not in to that kind of slash at all.. fine for others.. not good for the paris.... I'm a hard core whumper though and angst... oh the angst *happy fan girl sigh*

hehe well if you ever want me to talk your ear off we can discuss Supernatural sometime lol.. its my fav show!!

I know not everyone likes BSG. "So say we all" is kind of like their show's replacement for the word Amen.
                                tis okay i just had to pipe up ((hugs))

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Of course, I would do that...
                                ((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

I spent today, 4-5 hours standing... in a Stormtrooper outfit for someone hadn't been able to get their hands on the royal guard. Stormtroopers can't sit...oh goddess, my poor back. But I had fun nonetheless.

As soon as I have pictures, I'll post one.
                                aww so glad you had a great time ((hugs))
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X