Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Do it! Doooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt. You might also want to add that Keller is so much better than Carson, that the 5(?) episodes Carson will be in, is a waste of screen time. Larrin should also be prominently portrayed in S5. Her leather outfits are made of win!
    That's the spirit!
    sigpic

Comment

Do it! Doooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt. You might also want to add that Keller is so much better than Carson, that the 5(?) episodes Carson will be in, is a waste of screen time. Larrin should also be prominently portrayed in S5. Her leather outfits are made of win!
      I made a snarky anti-Keller post on JM's blog this morning. It will never see the light of day, but I sure felt better afterwards. *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Oh, yeah. Also maybe add that all the males oogling the women was hilarious and let's have much more of that kind of humor next season. Let's see a romance between Keller and every male on the base (and the occassional random village guy too). Those that don't like that kind of thing are so totally Victorian.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          Oh, yeah. Also maybe add that all the males oogling the women was hilarious and let's have much more of that kind of humor next season. Let's see a romance between Keller and every male on the base (and the occassional random village guy too). Those that don't like that kind of thing are so totally Victorian.

Ooh! A stick fight between Rodney & Ronon. The battle of the R's as it will be known from that day forward!
          sig made by me

Comment

Spoiler:
            Mr. Mallozzi,

Let me THANK YOU for making Dr. Keller a regular character in season 5. She's the most attractive and convincing doctor the Stargate franchise (and sci-fi in general) has ever had. Every time she whines, my heart beats faster. IMO, she should be even more bold and flirtatious in season 5. ;-)

Please, now that she's a regular, give her more screen time, so she can truly shine and erase that annoying Scottish doctor from everyone's mind.

Sincerely,

xxx

This is fun.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
              This is fun.
              And evil...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Spoiler:
                Mr. Mallozzi,

Let me THANK YOU for making Dr. Keller a regular character in season 5. She's the most attractive and convincing doctor the Stargate franchise (and sci-fi in general) has ever had. Every time she whines, my heart beats faster. IMO, she should be even more bold and flirtatious in season 5. ;-)

Please, now that she's a regular, give her more screen time, so she can truly shine and erase that annoying Scottish doctor from everyone's mind.

Sincerely,

xxx

This is fun.
                Are you crossing your fingers as you type? Nice line about heartbeat increasing, anger will certainly do that.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  Are you crossing your fingers as you type? Nice line about heartbeat increasing, anger will certainly do that.
                  No need. Today is a very special day.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                    OMG those are awesome! can i have a Supernatural one?
                    .: Of course - they should be up [strike]soon[//strike] later today

Mallozzi is a very humble person who likes and respects ALL the fans. Did I mention that season 5 looks quite promising?
                    .: And I totally forgot it was April Fools until I came on here. McBarr you're inducing nausea on me ... thats not good and I blame you if I barf up my breakfast

Let's all go to the big blog and speak our minds.
                    .: Hell yeah! *trumps away*

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                    I made a snarky anti-Keller post on JM's blog this morning. It will never see the light of day, but I sure felt better afterwards. *LOL*
                    .: Doing your Anti duty, FoolishPleasure! Great job, I must commend you as you post did see the light of day! However, plenty of Keller-lovers may block that light, as they already have been responding to your post. Maybe their flames will provide ample lighting.

Spoiler:
                    Mr. Mallozzi,

Sincerely,

xxx

This is fun.
                    .: I think I'm gonna puke :x

.:

Comment

Add in something about they should change the entire cast every year. That way people don't have to waste time investing in any of the characters, they can just "ooooh" and "ahhhh" over the latest special effects and cleavage promoting outfits. Much less work on the viewer and that way they can keep appealing to their "target demographic".

I like this game.
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Boobs, Bombs & Butts - not necessarily in that order and your season is made of win

What's the Raspberry equivalent for TV-shows? Or isn't there an award for such suck-fests?

Comment

Season 4 is the best season EVAH, and its PTB and writers are very talented people.
                          Season four of SGA had the ideal balance of intelligent discourse and armchair-gripping action and suspense. Each episode not only entertained me but raised philosophical and social issues that had me thinking for days afterward. I couldn't wait to go back and rewatch every one.

Each character was given thoughtful development that was always in character and added to their complexity. The female characters were especially well written, in some cases even outshining the men. New characters blended perfectly into the show instead of overwhelming others or chewing the scenery.

This season represents a pinnacle of broadcasting that should gain the attention of any fan of excellent SF TV. Nay, any fan of excellent TV, period. It will definitely win an Emmy. Or a Peabody.

Comment

And Toaster's nose promptly takes on gigantic proportions...

Comment

Toaster on Fire, I think your description of BSG SGA season 4 is very accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                                Season four of SGA had the ideal balance of intelligent discourse and armchair-gripping action and suspense. Each episode not only entertained me but raised philosophical and social issues that had me thinking for days afterward. I couldn't wait to go back and rewatch every one.

Each character was given thoughtful development that was always in character and added to their complexity. The female characters were especially well written, in some cases even outshining the men. New characters blended perfectly into the show instead of overwhelming others or chewing the scenery.

This season represents a pinnacle of broadcasting that should gain the attention of any fan of excellent SF TV. Nay, any fan of excellent TV, period. It will definitely win an Emmy. Or a Peabody.
                                That's solid gold ****! Do you write letters of recommendation for a living! *bows*

On my X-files forum we ordered T-Shirts and mine arrived today. *happy* We should have anti-shirts, but seing as we live all over the world that would be a bit too complicated...

Someone did already have Marvin on their customised Anti-Card, didn't they?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X