Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this for a shortest book, J. Mallozzi: How to write strong, smart women who are not tramps (not a sentence long)
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      How about this for a shortest book, J. Mallozzi: How to write strong, smart women who are not tramps (not a sentence long)
      Actually it really is the shortest book ever to be writting - one character -> ?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Actually it really is the shortest book ever to be writting - one character -> ?
        Right. *sigh*
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Spoiler:
          Stinky Books Collection (Shortest Books Evah!):

Reiko
          Why I love Elizabeth Weir by J. Mallozzi (2 pgs)
          Worse ways to die than by exploding tumor by M. Gero (3 pgs)

Parisindy
          Why Joe M is the best PTB evah! (written on a single fortune cookie insert)

G.o.d.
          How to become a good writer by SG-1 and SGA writters and producers (1 pg)

Reefgirl
          How to be the Perfect Officer by John Sheppard

Gateraid
          How to avoid flirting with your co-workers, co-written by Lt Col John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir

Integrabyte
          We are the furlings... one line

G.o.d.
          How to maintain friendship with fans by JM

Southern Red
          Sexual Chemistry Among Co-workers by Lt Col John Sheppard and Teyla Emmagan (just one word long)

Reefgirl
          How to dress modestly by Teyla Emmagan

Gateraid
          Congenial Relations in the Workplace by Kavanagh

Marielabbott
          How to Keep Your Audience (Intentionally) Laughing Without Using Juvenile Humor by SGA writers

Repli!kat
          My qualifications for being CMO of Atlantis by Dr. J. Keller

Parisindy
          Longest book ever... Why Shep is hot and should be whumped

Irish Eyes
          JM reveals why season 4 is the best season ever - Stargate Magazine (this one is real )

Gateraid
          Handy tips for keeping your CO alive by John Sheppard (fourth times the charm)

Pajus
          The laws of physics and biology that we do obey by Joe Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Martin Gero, Allan McCullough and Carl Binder

Reiko
          Mallozzi & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Showrunner

Jackie

For SG-1:

By R. Cooper
          How to Get a New Series Made Under an Old Series Name (1 page)

For SG-1 & SGA:

By J. Mazzoli
          How to Continue an Old Series Under a New Name (1 page)

By J. Mazzoli and R. Cooper
          How to Avoid Plot Holes Bigger Than a Semi-truck (1 sentence)

By the Stargate writers
          Stargate's Guide to Canon Law (1 paragraph)
          Stargate's Guide to Real Physics (1 page)

By R. Cooper and J. Mazzilo
          How to Successfully Close a Series (1 paragraph)

Celcool
          J. Mallozzi: How to write strong, smart women who are not tramps (not a sentence long)

So much to read, or is it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
            So much to read, or is it?
            Can't even take these to the toilet to read... They're not thick enough.

And no I'm going to bed... it's 4:30am, well actually 3:30am but with daylight savings setting in today...I'll be confused for about a day or so.

*slides off to lalalaland*

Comment

.:

.: The one page ones are ones I can imagine being posted on the inside of the restroom stall so you can read them while taking a crap ... they do that in America a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                might as well add:

Stargate's Guide To Real Physics. (1 page)
                That's already in the book I've posted

Comment

We all know that conversations about Weir, threads about Weir, all end up locked... I don't know about SG1-subjects similar to this, but in SGA ... I think Weir is the most soar subject of them all...

We thread around it carefully, at least I try to... In here, the anti-thread, we have several different opinions on every single subject and I thought we could get along because we all had something in common... the antiness, more so in some than in others.

We joke around with each other, have fun with those silly manips, poke holes into plotlines, work each other up over characters we like/don't like... But somewhere I think we need to draw the line.

I know I have done my fair share of Carter-bashing... in the approprate thread ... most of it anyway. There has been the fair share of Shep-bashing, or teh hair (tm), Teyla has had her share (much to my annoyance), not sure about others...
                  Anyway, we all had our fave's shred to pieces in here... I think we can all agree that in-fight is the start of a divide and do we want the pro's to see us be divided? *glares*

No, we are strong and united in our antiness. And I'm the lead-anti. We must settle our differences and set aside our stubborness. Respect one another and respect will be given to you (at least, I hope so).

United we stand, divided we fall!
                  Wow. That was really uplifting (I'm being serious here). See that's what is so great about GW - all these people brought together and discussing their different views (perhaps I am channelling a certain cartoon dog at the moment but it is true nonetheless)

[QUOTE=Reiko;7979657 Sorry, I don't ... The fact that everybody seems to compare Keller to Lana Lang keeps me away from that show [/QUOTE]

Really?? IDK I have never been on the pro-Keller threads but seriously? Keller = Lana Lang? How? Okay they're both young but other than that I can't really see it. That's like saying Carter = Martha Kent. Or Shep = Johnathon. Or Teyla = ?? Chloe?? I watched a few eps earlier on but it's written for teenage girls so not really my thing eh. Although Lana is not bad to look at And Chloe Or at least they were - IDK now
                  sigpic

Comment

Can't even take these to the toilet to read... They're not thick enough.

And no I'm going to bed... it's 4:30am, well actually 3:30am but with daylight savings setting in today...I'll be confused for about a day or so.

*slides off to lalalaland*
                    sure we can take the book to the toilet...use for emergency toilet paper in case we run out.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    That's already in the book I've posted
                    oops, sorry. I suffer from CRS.
                    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      sure we can take the book to the toilet...use for emergency toilet paper in case we run out.
                      If the papers aren't long enough, they won't do you any good.

Comment

Oh goddess, my sister wants to watch season 4 on TV... It's now Adrift. And I hate that episode, it's boring as hell. No idea why she's watching really, probably to annoy me.

I have gone for my headphones and listening to some music, hoping to make it through the next 42 minutes.

Comment

Oh goddess, my sister wants to watch season 4 on TV... It's now Adrift. And I hate that episode, it's boring as hell. No idea why she's watching really, probably to annoy me.

I have gone for my headphones and listening to some music, hoping to make it through the next 42 minutes.
                          you can hope her brain won't suffer any damage from watching SGA. Watching SGA without proper training is like lobotomy
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Unbelievable, I'm miserably sick again. I've gone through almost two boxes of Kleenex this weekend. I'm going to get me to the doctor tomorrow...bah, maybe season 4 is making me literally ill!

Anyone want to play Would you rather? Not with people, but like this: Would you rather watch your least favorite season 4 ep or scrub the toilet? I know that's an easy one; I'd rather scrub the toilet.

Comment

Hey Antis!! How is everyone, I wasn't around this weekend? Did anythink happen to be Anti about?

Suggestion for a "book" title:
                              What I know about DNA and genetics by TPTB (a single letter: a huge big question mark; and that's not even a letter, but a punctuation mark...)

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                                Hope they take out a Stargate Atlantis Game. I'll choose to be a Wraith and feed on Keller all the time
                                A Stargate mod is currently being made for Crysis. About 5 percent complete

Comment

Working...
                                X