Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: LOL. Same here. We often have random rifles/machine gun types laying about the den ...
    My ex was training as a sniper before he left the army

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: Awww, yes! Lets hug and make up ((*hugs*))

.: And I wouldn't get too concerned about Inty taking the reds too seriously. Badges of honour is the policy

Have I missed it AGAIN!!!! usual cry "Someone PM me with what happened"

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      Integrabyte, you're so predictable. I just knew you'd mention me here. Oh and btw. some folks take red way too seriously. lol
      Thanks for the hugs, Paris. *hugs ya back*

I won't bother to reply to the bold part but I will say this. As soon as someone mentions "the precious" you and the Weir club go nuts. The horror, someone has a different opinion than you guys. I wonder how can you live in world like this....and yes...killing mommy Weir was the best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

my search for worse and more insane writters(than current SGA) is over.

Prison Break spoilers!

Spoiler:
        Sara Tancredi is alive and she'll be back in s4.
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          Oh I don't know, German can be a very sexy language, said in the right way of course but there again it could be just me
          Trust me: When someone orders you in German, there is no way you can disobey

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            ...killing mommy Weir was the best thing since sliced bread.
            No that would be...

Spoiler:
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I won't bother to reply to the bold part but I will say this. As soon as someone mentions "the precious" you and the Weir club go nuts. The horror, someone has a different opinion than you guys. I wonder how can you live in world like this....and yes...killing mommy Weir was the best thing since sliced bread.
              Cool down, Integra.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Trust me: When someone orders you in German, there is no way you can disobey
                Exactly

I agree, she was a pain, the only thing I liked was the little interactions between her and Radek

Comment

Maybe we can get back to bashing SGA, which is the real bash-worthy item on the menu, for whatever different reasons we have to bash it?

I had a dream about SGA last night. Seriously, I'm not making this up. I was at a restuarant with Teyla and even though she was pregnant, she got totally drunk. That made me the designated driver, though I was nervous because apparently we were in New York City (never been there, never want to drive there). Sure enough, we were driving and ahead of us we witnessed a three car pile-up. My first impulse was to drive around it, but I finally stopped and called 911. Maybe my subconcious is trying to tell me something about SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Cool down, Integra.
                    I will cool down...and take my leave...

We are all antis as long as we whine about the same thing...When the convo leads to Weir, Kinsey's puppet whom at one point needed to see the light because she was in charge of Atlantis, things are nicely censored. I see this in every thread. Nobody is good enough, except Weir. I see tons of people dissing characters I like and you don't see me giving red because they happen to have their own opinion. I guess I was asking a lot from some people..

Some of us wanted Weir back not because we liked her but because we did not like how they treated Sam. TPTB saw this and they will fix it. Woolsey will be the new Weir. He starts a puppet, just like Weir, and will see the light and be the diplomat everyone wants. New tagline for S5, Woolsey the new Weir. The show will be renamed to SGA: From Mommy Day Care to Daddy Day Care.

Comment

We all know that conversations about Weir, threads about Weir, all end up locked... I don't know about SG1-subjects similar to this, but in SGA ... I think Weir is the most soar subject of them all...

We thread around it carefully, at least I try to... In here, the anti-thread, we have several different opinions on every single subject and I thought we could get along because we all had something in common... the antiness, more so in some than in others.

We joke around with each other, have fun with those silly manips, poke holes into plotlines, work each other up over characters we like/don't like... But somewhere I think we need to draw the line.

I know I have done my fair share of Carter-bashing... in the approprate thread ... most of it anyway. There has been the fair share of Shep-bashing, or teh hair (tm), Teyla has had her share (much to my annoyance), not sure about others...
                      Anyway, we all had our fave's shred to pieces in here... I think we can all agree that in-fight is the start of a divide and do we want the pro's to see us be divided? *glares*

No, we are strong and united in our antiness. And I'm the lead-anti. We must settle our differences and set aside our stubborness. Respect one another and respect will be given to you (at least, I hope so).

United we stand, divided we fall!
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                        Maybe we can get back to bashing SGA, which is the real bash-worthy item on the menu, for whatever different reasons we have to bash it?

I had a dream about SGA last night. Seriously, I'm not making this up. I was at a restuarant with Teyla and even though she was pregnant, she got totally drunk. That made me the designated driver, though I was nervous because apparently we were in New York City (never been there, never want to drive there). Sure enough, we were driving and ahead of us we witnessed a three car pile-up. My first impulse was to drive around it, but I finally stopped and called 911. Maybe my subconcious is trying to tell me something about SGA.
                        Considering how irresponsible a parent Teyla is, I wouldn't wonder if that really happened

We are all antis as long as we whine about the same thing...When the convo leads to Weir, Kinsey's puppet whom at one point needed to see the light because she was in charge of Atlantis, things are nicely censored. I see this in every thread. Nobody is good enough, except Weir. I see tons of people dissing characters I like and you don't see me giving red because they happen to have their own opinion. I guess I was asking a lot from some people..

Some of us wanted Weir back not because we liked her but because we did not like how they treated Sam. TPTB saw this and they will fix it. Woolsey will be the new Weir. He starts a puppet, just like Weir, and will see the light and be the diplomat everyone wants. New tagline for S5, Woolsey the new Weir. The show will be renamed to SGA: From Mommy Day Care to Daddy Day Care.
                        Let me get this straight: You are trying to compare that whiny idiot to someone we've NEVER heard whining? Are you kidding?

Comment

This is the Anti S4 thread, Integra. What happened in season 4? Weir out, Sam in. It's only natural most posters here are pro-Weir and anti-Sam. In fact, how can you be anti-Weir in this thread if "Mommy Weir" was absent from season 4? I know you are a late Anti due to what they did to Carter. My condolences. But you can't expect appraisals if you start going off-topic and dissing Dr. Weir. There's an appropriate thread for that. I've dropped my anti-Carter posts here and in the Anti-Carter in S4 thread mostly because of you and Skydiver. You should be able to do the same for the pro-Weir Antis.

This is my last post on the subject.
                          sigpic

Comment

McBarr, are you going to make the Stiky books collection?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              McBarr, are you going to make the Stiky books collection?
                              Stinky Books Collection (Shortest Books Evah!):

Reiko

Why I love Elizabeth Weir by J. Mallozzi (2 pgs)
                              Worse ways to die than by exploding tumor by M. Gero (3 pgs)

Parisindy

Why Joe M is the best PTB evah! (written on a single fortune cookie insert)

G.o.d.

How to become a good writer by SG-1 and SGA writters and producers (1 pg)

Reefgirl

How to be the Perfect Officer by John Sheppard

Gateraid

How to avoid flirting with your co-workers, co-written by Lt Col John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir

Integrabyte

We are the furlings... one line

G.o.d.

How to maintain friendship with fans by JM

Southern Red

Sexual Chemistry Among Co-workers by Lt Col John Sheppard and Teyla Emmagan (just one word long)

Reefgirl

How to dress modestly by Teyla Emmagan

Gateraid

Congenial Relations in the Workplace by Kavanagh

Marielabbott

How to Keep Your Audience (Intentionally) Laughing Without Using Juvenile Humor by SGA writers

Repli!kat

My qualifications for being CMO of Atlantis by Dr. J. Keller

Parisindy

Longest book ever... Why Shep is hot and should be whumped

Irish Eyes

JM reveals why season 4 is the best season ever - Stargate Magazine (this one is true )

Gateraid

Handy tips for keeping your CO alive by John Sheppard (fourth times the charm)

Pajus

The laws of physics and biology that we do obey by Joe Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Martin Gero, Allan McCullough and Carl Binder
                              Let me know if I missed something.

Edit: Link
                              Last edited by mcbarr; 29 March 2008, 10:20 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                We all know that conversations about Weir, threads about Weir, all end up locked... I don't know about SG1-subjects similar to this, but in SGA ... I think Weir is the most soar subject of them all...

We thread around it carefully, at least I try to... In here, the anti-thread, we have several different opinions on every single subject and I thought we could get along because we all had something in common... the antiness, more so in some than in others.

We joke around with each other, have fun with those silly manips, poke holes into plotlines, work each other up over characters we like/don't like... But somewhere I think we need to draw the line.

I know I have done my fair share of Carter-bashing... in the approprate thread ... most of it anyway. There has been the fair share of Shep-bashing, or teh hair (tm), Teyla has had her share (much to my annoyance), not sure about others...
                                Anyway, we all had our fave's shred to pieces in here... I think we can all agree that in-fight is the start of a divide and do we want the pro's to see us be divided? *glares*

No, we are strong and united in our antiness. And I'm the lead-anti. We must settle our differences and set aside our stubborness. Respect one another and respect will be given to you (at least, I hope so).

United we stand, divided we fall!
                                well said FH...stupid gateworld won't let me green you ((hugs))

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                Let me know if I missed something.
                                great job mcbarr
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X