Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    I so agree. If I had that waistline I would fit into my dress and wouldn't have to diet... *hates diet* Stupid chocolate! Why does it have to have so many calories and be so addictive? It's just not fair.
    i agree i'm really struggling with weightloss at the moment
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

.: Awww, good luck solving your weightloss

.: I'm kinda like Rodney ... I can eat everything and not excersise and still not gain any weight I would not call myself "fit" though.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        .: Awww, good luck solving your weightloss

.: I'm kinda like Rodney ... I can eat everything and not excersise and still not gain any weight I would not call myself "fit" though.
        aww thanks
        sadly i work out loads.. lol... i just eat loads to .. which is not good hehe
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          aww thanks
          sadly i work out loads.. lol... i just eat loads to .. which is not good hehe
          You should get my job - better than all diets combined

Comment

Originally posted by borgprincess View Post
            Add me! Australia needs to be represented, lol.
            Added. I don't know what time zone you're in there, so I placed you in your capital city. Let me know if you wanna be moved somewhere else. The Southern Hemi folks are increasing in number.

Comment

You people talk so much . I've been busy finishing Crysis and I have tons of catching up to do there. Naughty, naughty

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                You people talk so much . I've been busy finishing Crysis and I have tons of catching up to do there. Naughty, naughty
                Great game... I only have the German version and I have to tell you: German is the only proper language to give orders in!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Great game... I only have the German version and I have to tell you: German is the only proper language to give orders in!
                  I totally agree! Every time I say something in German, even if it is something really nice, everybody is scared! But I think Russian would also work. I think Russian always sounds very evil.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                    I totally agree! Every time I say something in German, even if it is something really nice, everybody is scared! But I think Russian would also work. I think Russian always sounds very evil.
                    As someone, who speaks both (although my Russian is kind of rusty - I don't get to practice much), I can tell you: Russian can be a soft poetic language when you want it to be like this. German is not...

Comment

Haha, try DELTA mode...Koreans speaking...Korean . I don't play games but I felt so bored with Babylon 5 I went out and bought Crysis . It does have some annoying things, like the TAC GUN bug at the end. I stayed up all night yesterday, listening to Helena Rosenthal shouting in my headset for 4 hours "Use the TAC Gun to lock on ...." and guess what? The TAC GUN would not lock on. I thought I was dumb, stupid, I missed something...but after I reloaded a different save and added a couple of Motha F... (beeep), I could lock on every target on that mothership . Looked this issue up and I am not the only one who stumbled upon it .

I would rank this as my 2nd favorite game after Doom3(both the game and the expansion pack)

Comment

Haha, try DELTA mode...Koreans speaking...Korean . I don't play games but I felt so bored with Babylon 5 I went out and bought Crysis . It does have some annoying things, like the TAC GUN bug at the end. I stayed up all night yesterday, listening to Helena Rosenthal shouting in my headset for 4 hours "Use the TAC Gun to lock on ...." and guess what? The TAC GUN would not lock on. I thought I was dumb, stupid, I missed something...but after I reloaded a different save and added a couple of Motha F... (beeep), I could lock on every target on that mothership . Looked this issue up and I am not the only one who stumbled upon it .

I would rank this as my 2nd favorite game after Doom3(both the game and the expansion pack)
                        I played it to the end in DELTA mode. Couldn't understand a word of what they were saying... Have you tried the cloak-maximum strength tactic?

Comment

I played it to the end in DELTA mode. Couldn't understand a word of what they were saying... Have you tried the cloak-maximum strength tactic?
                          We are so gonna get modded for this . Yes I tried it and loved it . To be frank, in Delta mode you need to do like Sheppard : shoot first and then run for your life . Sheppard has tons of things to learn from Nomad . I didn't really like the Doom 3 rip off when you get caught and tortured by that Korean general. They take all your weapons and throw you in the "Here there'd be monsters" pit . I adored the weapon customization menu...hee heee I had sniper scope+laser on every weapon. ...and yes I played Doom 3 style in the Alien base without a flashlight on my weapon and EAX to the max

Comment

We are so gonna get modded for this . Yes I tried it and loved it . To be frank, in Delta mode you need to do like Sheppard : shoot first and then run for your life . Sheppard has tons of things to learn from Nomad . I didn't really like the Doom 3 rip off when you get caught and tortured by that Korean general. They take all your weapons and throw you in the "Here there'd be monsters" pit . I adored the weapon customization menu...hee heee I had sniper scope+laser on every weapon. ...and yes I played Doom 3 style in the Alien base without a flashlight on my weapon and EAX to the max
                            Never played Doom 3, but don't I know that about Delta mode...And the alien base... forced me to switch tactics from cloak-maximum strength to cloak-hide/maximum armor and I can still remember the disorientation I've felt there. Playing it with maximum EAX might cause heart attacks to some people (not me). And the flashlight is crap. Never had it attached in the first place. My custom was laser on everything, assault scopes on assault rifles, sniper scope on the sniper rifle and laser only on the shotgun

Comment

Never played Doom 3, but don't I know that about Delta mode...And the alien base... forced me to switch tactics from cloak-maximum strength to cloak-hide/maximum armor and I can still remember the disorientation I've felt there. Playing it with maximum EAX might cause heart attacks to some people (not me). And the flashlight is crap. Never had it attached in the first place. My custom was laser on everything, assault scopes on assault rifles, sniper scope on the sniper rifle and laser only on the shotgun

You should try Doom3 and DOOM3 ROE. You will enjoy that game. Bear in mind it is 3 years old . The Alien base was fun but sometimes annoying because I was going in circles . Those nano suit machine gun wannabes did not want to die . 10 head shots and they were still up!! . When you see what happens on the air-craft carrier, you realize how good this game is . My favorite weapon? Gauss rifle+silenced+grenade launcher attachment+sniper scope+laser ....and yes it was killing everything

Comment

You should try Doom3 and DOOM3 ROE. You will enjoy that game. Bear in mind it is 3 years old . The Alien base was fun but sometimes annoying because I was going in circles . Those nano suit machine gun wannabes did not want to die . 10 head shots and they were still up!! . When you see what happens on the air-craft carrier, you realize how good this game is . My favorite weapon? Gauss rifle+silenced+grenade launcher attachment+sniper scope+laser ....and yes it was killing everything
                                Oh yeah... the Gauss rifle... *drools*

Comment

Working...
                                X