Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Just a quick thought: I think I know where Dana is. Mariel placed her right into the middle of the Central cemetery in Brno on the anti-map!!!
    I wonder where I am
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

btw. where is that map?
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        Um, uh-oh. I didn't zoom in far enough on the cities to see streets, etc. when I was setting the place-markers. Is there any particular place in Brno you think she should go? (Or you, too?)
        You can place me in Lesna (north-east part)

As for Dana... I don't know - she didn't tell me where exactly she is... But everywhere is better than the cemetery (obviously). Lisen looks nice to me (Eastern part) - never been there, but it looks nice from afar

Or maybe she's just mourning by SGA's grave.
        That's possible

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          btw. where is that map?
          I put a link to it in my sig, under the spoiler tag.

You can place me in Lesna (north-east part)

As for Dana... I don't know - she didn't tell me where exactly she is... But everywhere is better than the cemetery (obviously). Lisen looks nice to me (Eastern part) - never been there, but it looks nice from afar
          Updated. I zoomed in farther on everyone and I think I removed Reiko from a canal (and placed her near Starbucks ), and a couple other people from major roadways. If anyone wants to be moved, or added, just let me know. I'll zoom in closer from now on.

Comment

Your entries for the thinnes books made me laugh bigtime, people. My entry: The laws of physics and biology that we do obey by Joe Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Martin Gero, Allan McCullough and Carl Binder

Mcbarr should make something like a Stinky Book mix from these entries

Congrats on the milestone, Reiko!!!
            .: Thanks! And I love your book title entry submission

Updated. I zoomed in farther on everyone and I think I removed Reiko from a canal (and placed her near Starbucks ), and a couple other people from major roadways. If anyone wants to be moved, or added, just let me know. I'll zoom in closer from now on.
            .: Ha! Starbucks is love, so thank you! It's true there's one on every corner where I come from. It orginated in Washington, y'know

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              .: Ha! Starbucks is love, so thank you! It's true there's one on every corner where I come from. It orginated in Washington, y'know [/COLOR]
              Yup, I know. I've been to Seattle and whoa, you aren't kidding about the number of Starbucks. I think I saw two right in sight of each other, which was just hilarious.

Comment

You haven't got me in the cemetary but it's not far away, in fact you've got me nearer my OH's house than mine, but I'm not complaining

Comment

Hm, you placed me in North Dublin City instead of South, but I would never have thought of zooming that far in, so it's quite alright *g* It's close to where a friend of mine used to live (Not that it's a great area *g*)

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

the map is so cool thanks for that MB!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Yeah, I think that's it... Proof of some of my encounters -> Serenity 2, 3 & Infinity, FACTS 2005
                    You're such a cutie Fh hehe damn i wish i had your waist line!!
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                      Hm, you placed me in North Dublin City instead of South, but I would never have thought of zooming that far in, so it's quite alright *g* It's close to where a friend of mine used to live (Not that it's a great area *g*)
                      Well, I don't want you to be in a bad area, so I moved you more south. Dublin looks very green if you switch the map view to satellite, it looks like the rooftops are green.
                      Last edited by marielabbott; 27 March 2008, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                        *giggle*

Mariel, now that you're placing people more accurately... Would it be asked too much to get me the hell out of Brussels (where they speak French and know zero Flemish) and a bit more to the north, right from Antwerp, you should have some small towns... Balen is FH-town.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Mariel, now that you're placing people more accurately... Would it be asked too much to get me the hell out of Brussels (where they speak French and know zero Flemish) and a bit more to the north, right from Antwerp, you should have some small towns... Balen is FH-town.
                          Done. I was just placing people in their capital cities for ease, etc.

Comment

Done. I was just placing people in their capital cities for ease, etc.
                            The only reason I sorta like Brussels is because talking Flemish confuses the French-speaking citizens and annoys them to no end. And in 2009 it will be Starbucks-city.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well, I don't want you to be in a bad area, so I moved you more south. Dublin looks very green if you switch the map view to satellite, it looks like the rooftops are green.
                              I don't get a green feeling when I'm there... Now you placed me further away from my place, I think... I don't think I've ever been there *g* But it's near UCD, so it must be alright.

I do love the map, too!

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                              I so agree. If I had that waistline I would fit into my dress and wouldn't have to diet... *hates diet* Stupid chocolate! Why does it have to have so many calories and be so addictive? It's just not fair.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Add me! Australia needs to be represented, lol.
                                'I am frightened that the flame of hate will burn me
                                will scorch my pride, scar my heart
                                It will burn and I cannot put it out...'

Sig by Falcon Horus- thank you!

my LJ of squee *myspace of angst * my fic of random

My OTP forever, by Stef, who is awesome:
                                Spoiler:

Thanks, Stef!

Comment

Working...
                                X