Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    You poor girl... I ran out once so far...

If the event-horizon was made of jell-o, it would taste like strawberry... In my mnd anyway... then again, I've never had jell-o before. I don't think we have that here.
    I was thinking the event horizon looked the same color as Ice Blue Lemonade from Kool aid. It's actually pretty good, raspberry lemonade flavor. (my daughter's favorite...not mine. I want hard lemoned.)

I wonder if Jello could make such a flavor?
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Cheese cake for inty... sorry its late

of course everyone can have a piece if Inty wants to share
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

You poor girl... I ran out once so far...

If the event-horizon was made of jell-o, it would taste like strawberry... In my mnd anyway... then again, I've never had jell-o before. I don't think we have that here.
        I am just so sick of two-faced people its not even funny

i try to avoid geletain if i can.. poor cows
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          .: But such things will probably go unanswered.
          If you're really snarky and JM's in the right mood, he will snark right back at you.

You're not missing much, imo. I never much cared for it, the texture is funky. And those fruit salads held together by jello? I avoid those unless it's absolutely necessary for me to take some out of politeness.

I'm liking the new show, New Amsterdam, about an immortal cop. It's kinda like The Highlander, but without decapitations. I like the sci-fi/mystery subgenre. Soon BSG season 4 will be on...so not totally without decent sci-fi.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post

Did you make this, Paris? Looks yum.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
              Did you make this, Paris? Looks yum.

thanks and Yup i made it lemmon cheese cake with hugs on it
              Spoiler:

Comment

.: Looks yummy, Paris! All we had was rhubarb cake ... it was gross. *grins at cheesecake* Inteee?

If you're really snarky and JM's in the right mood, he will snark right back at you.
                .: Snarkfest? Honestly I love watching that man get worked up. Especially when he falls over himself with contradiction or posts long, winding answers without really answering the question, only to be berated by curious fan before he posts more long, exasperated answers. And they still aren't really answers! I might try it someday, if I'm bored or in the mood

.: I hate the texture of jello especially if it's too watery and flimsy. The fruit kind is the worst ... I hate fruit in general anyways though I like strawberries. Just looking at the fruit kind is revolting. I believe they used to give them as gifts and sometimes still do? Name escapes me...

Comment

.: Looks yummy, Paris! All we had was rhubarb cake ... it was gross. *grins at cheesecake* Inteee?
                  erg i don't like rhubarb! Saskatoon pie is my fav ( drool )

yes Inty hehe becarful everyone who hangs out with me sooner or later gets a nickname.. mostly cause i'm a lazy typer hehe...but don't worry i won't call you reiky hehe cause that sounds bad... how about KiKi?

.: Snarkfest? Honestly I love watching that man get worked up. Especially when he falls over himself with contradiction or posts long, winding answers without really answering the question, only to be berated by curious fan before he posts more long, exasperated answers. And they still aren't really answers! I might try it someday, if I'm bored or in the mood
                  and this is why i avoid that blog like the plague lol, good luck to you but i can't stand that man
                  Spoiler:

Comment

yes Inty hehe becarful everyone who hangs out with me sooner or later gets a nickname.. mostly cause i'm a lazy typer hehe...but don't worry i won't call you reiky hehe cause that sounds bad... how about KiKi?
                    .: I love Saskatoon Pie. Anything with berries sits well with me in regard to pie.

.: Yes Reiky sounds bad KiKi is okay though. So is Rei.

Comment

.: I love Saskatoon Pie. Anything with berries sits well with me in regard to pie.

.: Yes Reiky sounds bad KiKi is okay though. So is Rei. [/COLOR]
                      K ray-kiki

i love Saskatoon's (you must live near me)

i like raspberries to but i'm allergic *cries*
                      Spoiler:

Comment

.: I hate the texture of jello especially if it's too watery and flimsy. The fruit kind is the worst ... I hate fruit in general anyways though I like strawberries. Just looking at the fruit kind is revolting. I believe they used to give them as gifts and sometimes still do? Name escapes me...[/COLOR]
                        I don't know about gifts, but lately it seems every time I go to someone's house, they end up serving that fruit jello salad stuff...not to mention it's a perpetual fave at potlucks of all types. And if you're at someone's house and that's their dessert, you have to grin and eat it.

What's in Saskatoon pie? I've never heard of it.

Oh, to keep slightly on topic, season 4 is like expecting some of Paris' yummy looking cheesecake and getting rotten jello fruit salad instead.

Comment

What's in Saskatoon pie? I've never heard of it.
                          http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Saskatoon-Pie/Detail.aspx
                          so yummy!

Oh, to keep slightly on topic, season 4 is like expecting some of Paris' yummy looking cheesecake and getting rotten jello fruit salad instead.
                          ain't that the truth
                          Spoiler:

Comment

K ray-kiki

i love Saskatoon's (you must live near me)

i like raspberries to but i'm allergic *cries*
                            .: Aww, I dunno what I'd do without raspberries. And I guess I live close enough to ya ... I'm near the border of Canada. My gramma made Saskatoon once or twice before. Much better than rhubarb.

.: I want to play an Anti game... Or whatever

Thinnest Books Ever
                            .: Why I love Elizabeth Weir by J. Mallozzi (2 pgs)
                            .: Worse Ways to Die Than by Exploding Tumour by M. Gero (3 pgs)

.: (I really couldn't help it!)

Comment

.: Aww, I dunno what I'd do without raspberries. And I guess I live close enough to ya ... I'm near the border of Canada. My gramma made Saskatoon once or twice before. Much better than rhubarb.

cool ((hugs))

.: I want to play an Anti game... Or whatever

Thinnest Books Ever
                              .: Why I love Elizabeth Weir by J. Mallozzi (2 pgs)
                              .: Worse Ways to Die Than by Exploding Tumour by M. Gero (3 pgs)

.: (I really couldn't help it!)
                              LOL!

Why Joe M is the best PTB evah! (written on a single fortune cookie insert)
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Why Joe M is the best PTB evah! (written on a single fortune cookie insert)
                                .: I want a fortune cookie now! Hmm, what else for "fortune" cookies . . .

.: Expect a story arc coming your way!
                                .: The time has come for life to shake things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X