Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*joins PAR-TAY*

Nekkid Pic of moi! :

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      *joins PAR-TAY*

Nekkid Pic of moi! :

Spoiler:

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        for this
        That's funny, why'd they give you red? Maybe you were suggesting they do that to season 4 DVDs? Season four (mostly) sux!

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
          That's funny, why'd they give you red?
          Some people like to red for petty reasons. Like voting against thier favourite ship on a game

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

Some people like to red for petty reasons. Like voting against thier favourite ship on a game
            Huh. I have yet to receive one. I chalked it up to being non-confrontational, but it's beginning to sound like I've just been lucky. It sounds like my red-letter day will come eventually.

Comment

Huh. I have yet to receive one. I chalked it up to being non-confrontational, but it's beginning to sound like I've just been lucky. It sounds like my red-letter day will come eventually.
              Me neither. Maybe they just don't think I matter. *iz sad*
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Me neither. Maybe they just don't think I matter. *iz sad*
                Aw, y'know you do. *hugs* Maybe we just haven't made the red-lovin' kind of enemies yet?

Comment

Aw, y'know you do. *hugs* Maybe we just haven't made the red-lovin' kind of enemies yet?
                  Somebody told me my name was taken in vein on a certain thread, so I know who doesn't like me. They just respect their elders I guess. Oh well. But I have never redded anyone so that gives me the upper hand. *immature mouth noises*
                  sigpic

Comment

< Also has a seekret Haven't received a red yet. I am thinking I don't matter at all!
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Somebody told me my name was taken in vein on a certain thread, so I know who doesn't like me. They just respect their elders I guess. Oh well. But I have never redded anyone so that gives me the upper hand. *immature mouth noises*
                      LOL. I haven't redded anyone either, and don't plan on it.

Tying the whole red conversation in with anti-season four, why aren't red-shirts who get offed given any lines this year? Remember tomato guy from Grace Under Pressure, or the guy who Rodney mistakenly hired because of his name in Submersion? Not even a jab at that type of thing in Midway or other eps this season.
                      Last edited by marielabbott; 21 March 2008, 09:39 AM.

Comment

why aren't red-shirts who get offed given any lines this year?
                        Red shirts are meant to die, not talk.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Red shirts are meant to die, not talk.
                          I know, but it meant slightly more when they died if they were given a few funny lines beforehand. I felt bad for tomato guy in GUP...they don't care about the little touches anymore.
                          Last edited by marielabbott; 21 March 2008, 09:39 AM. Reason: wrong episode....

Comment

That's funny, why'd they give you red? Maybe you were suggesting they do that to season 4 DVDs? Season four (mostly) sux!
                            I have no idea It was a joke and it's well known that I hate Ark of Truth. MAybe that was a reason.
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL. I haven't redded anyone either, and don't plan on it.

Tying the whole red conversation in with anti-season four, why aren't red-shirts who get offed given any lines this year? Remember tomato guy from Grace Under Pressure, or the guy who Rodney mistakenly hired because of his name in Submersion? Not even a jab at that type of thing in Midway or other eps this season.
                              Because red shirts didn't die this season. They decided to kill off cast members instead. And next season some previous red shirts become recurring.
                              Spoiler:
                              Like Vega, who was formerly Esposito the girl whose "cute little" the guys had fun smirking about. And then the blonde technician in Quarantine I think has been hired as recurring. Oh, and let's not forget Kanaan. Though I think his elevation to red shirt status comes soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

They did a better job of killing off red-shirts like tomato guy in past seasons than they did in killing main cast members this season. *thinks of TMC*

Comment

Working...
                                X