Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've finally started to watch BSG. Now, I'm second season and it's getting better and better. Characters are awesome, acting is great, story is amazing and interesting. And even "the worst" filler episodes are better than SGA so-called story-arc episodes.

when I saw Pegasus joining the fleet, it was really great. It was grand and epic arrival of the lost ship with absolutely amazing music.
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

looks like I was wrong, when I though SGA can't be worse.

It can. And this proves it.
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
        My dear Antis, I guess it's time...

I've had real fun here for the past year and I want to thank you all for making this place friendly. It's time for me to go see the big scary world Be happy for every red you get and don't let people put you down. Antis rule.

*hugs to all*

Yep, time to really cut ties with this show. The latest Weir spoilers for Season 5 pretty much tell me that it's definitely time to go. They could have just left her out there, without 'resolving' the story, but no, they had to destroy her one more time. Makes me wonder what certain people have against Torri. It's very much like the whole Wade Wells thing on Sliders, where TPTB had it in for Sabrina Lloyd (funny that Kari Wuhrer, who JM likes, has admitted that she was part of the issue -- in several interviews she's admitted she hated Sabrina and didn't want her around)

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
          Yep, time to really cut ties with this show. The latest Weir spoilers for Season 5 pretty much tell me that it's definitely time to go. They could have just left her out there, without 'resolving' the story, but no, they had to destroy her one more time. Makes me wonder what certain people have against Torri.
          TPTB succesfully managed to completly destroy two unique characters in this episode. Fran won't be Fran ( I really like this character) and Elizabeth won't be Elizabeth. Good job TPTB! I doubt there are others like you
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

I've had real fun here for the past year and I want to thank you all for making this place friendly. It's time for me to go see the big scary world Be happy for every red you get and don't let people put you down. Antis rule.

*hugs to all*

All the best dana, there's no need to go completely, pop in and let us know how you're doing *Hugs*

Comment

*hugs to all*

((( H U G )))

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
              I've finally started to watch BSG. Now, I'm second season and it's getting better and better. Characters are awesome, acting is great, story is amazing and interesting. And even "the worst" filler episodes are better than SGA so-called story-arc episodes.

when I saw Pegasus joining the fleet, it was really great. It was grand and epic arrival of the lost ship with absolutely amazing music.
              One thing I love about BSG and that is Helena Cain. I find the whole cliche story utterly boring. Man builds Robots, Robots get mad, Man runs for his life . Starbucks gets on my nerves everytime she is on screen and daddy's boy is less annoying but still annoying. Gaius and Caprica should not bother using clothes in their scenes because they will take them off in every episode. It gets boring after 3 seasons to see this sex approach over and over.

Yep, time to really cut ties with this show. The latest Weir spoilers for Season 5 pretty much tell me that it's definitely time to go. They could have just left her out there, without 'resolving' the story, but no, they had to destroy her one more time. Makes me wonder what certain people have against Torri. It's very much like the whole Wade Wells thing on Sliders, where TPTB had it in for Sabrina Lloyd (funny that Kari Wuhrer, who JM likes, has admitted that she was part of the issue -- in several interviews she's admitted she hated Sabrina and didn't want her around)

No comment. With or without this episode, the same thing. I don't like Elizabeth and I was glad when I heard Sam will join. I wanted to slash my neighbour's tires when I saw how they destroyed Sam in S4.

Comment

((((hugs dana)))) I left and came back a couple of times. What was I thinking?

Anyway, I never could get into BSG and I tried a couple of times. Too dark and I hated everybody. Yes, everybody.

But we recently started rewatching Babylon 5. Now that was well-written with just the right blend of action and humor. And you cared about the characters, even the weird aliens, right away. *sobs* Whyyyyy?
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*hugs to all*

*hugs* You know, since we both are in Brno, maybe we could have a friendly meeting (and I mean really friendly and respectful)

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  No comment. With or without this episode, the same thing. I don't like Elizabeth and I was glad when I heard Sam will join. I wanted to slash my neighbour's tires when I saw how they destroyed Sam in S4.
                  Poor neighbour

Comment

Bye Dana. Don't leave completely, come back & keep us posted about the "big scary world".

((hugss))
                    sig made by me

Comment

Hmm. Your no comment wasn't really a no comment, it was pretty anti Elizabeth.

As a Weir fan, who hates Carter post about season six with a passion, that was kind of karma for all the people who kept telling us to get over it.

Now they've destroyed both of those characters. And the frigging leather uniform. Could they have made it any less flattering?

They may as well get rid of all the women and just write for men. They may do better.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        But we recently started rewatching Babylon 5. Now that was well-written with just the right blend of action and humor. And you cared about the characters, even the weird aliens, right away. *sobs* Whyyyyy?

Babylon is higher league. You can't compare it to nowaday's scifi. It's grand, epic, it hase everything (amazing story-arcs, interesting cultures, characters, etc.)... well I can only say "enjoy it!" It's worth of watching and re-watching

btw. which episede are currently watching?
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs to all*

*hugs* bye DANA and good luck. We hope you'll come back from time to time
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm. Your no comment wasn't really a no comment, it was pretty anti Elizabeth.

As a Weir fan, who hates Carter post about season six with a passion, that was kind of karma for all the people who kept telling us to get over it.

Now they've destroyed both of those characters. And the frigging leather uniform. Could they have made it any less flattering?

They may as well get rid of all the women and just write for men. They may do better.
                            My no comment statement was intended for the Fran-Weir episode in S5 and not for what followed. I agree with you when you say that they destroyed both characters. In one season they destroyed 10 years of SAM .

Comment

Babylon is higher league. You can't compare it to nowaday's scifi. It's grand, epic, it hase everything (amazing story-arcs, interesting cultures, characters, etc.)... well I can only say "enjoy it!" It's worth of watching and re-watching

btw. which episede are currently watching?
                              I think I should start that show. I saw a couple episodes 99 was it? Can't remember...I saw Lost Tales last summer or something like that by accident. I rented it with my girl, and at first I was like, "hey, I know a couple names here...how come? .". Then I realized what I rented .

Comment

I think I should start that show. I saw a couple episodes 99 was it? Can't remember...I saw Lost Tales last summer or something like that by accident. I rented it with my girl, and at first I was like, "hey, I know a couple names here...how come? .". Then I realized what I rented .
                                watch it. I'm sure you'll enjoy it if you like epic stories. And don't expect another SG-1/SGA ending. This show isn't about finding wonderous weapon which will defeat very old and powerful enemy. And don't expect deus ex machiona endings
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X