Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Happy Paddy Day to you too. Can't go to the parade, have to study I guess I will have to come back next year for that...
    That's a bummer. I can't attend a parade either today. I am wearing green...we have a tradition here that if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's Day, people pinch you. *sends pinches to everyone not wearing green*

Maybe I'll move everyone on the time zone map to Ireland for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      That's a bummer. I can't attend a parade either today. I am wearing green...we have a tradition here that if you don't wear green on St. Patrick's Day, people pinch you. *sends pinches to everyone not wearing green*

*evades the pinching* HEY!!! I've got a green military woolly under that black leather jacket!!!

Comment

Vaguely know what St. Patrick's Day is about... And pinch away, the only green I'm wearing at the moment is my dizzy-green...I hate my migraine headaches.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Vaguely know what St. Patrick's Day is about... And pinch away, the only green I'm wearing at the moment is my dizzy-green...I hate my migraine headaches.
          What did you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            What did you do?
            Well, there's the fact I went to bed late a couple days in a row... I'm having a bit of a weekend-lag...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*evades the pinching* HEY!!! I've got a green military woolly under that black leather jacket!!!
              *sees green peeking out beneath Pajus's jacket and drops hand*

Lucky escape.

*refrains from pinching FH, instead hands her asprin and wishes her well*

Comment

My Ireland rugby shirt is in the wash

Comment

Happy Paddy Day to you too. Can't go to the parade, have to study I guess I will have to come back next year for that...

And darn, you can't make Shepherd's Pie in the microwave and it takes over half an hour in the oven. But I'm hungry now!!! *eats Sheppard instead*
                  Everybody's Irish today.

I'm wearing green, but there's nobody here to not pinch me. I'm making Irish soda bread later and we're having corned beef for dinner. But that last part of your post sounds good too. *warns the anti-Shep people with a stern look* No green beer though thank God. My husband likes Guinness...would hate to try making that green.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm gonna make all my posts in green today. And then maybe pinch some with red...

... and piss against the wind
                    Yes, very messy - but it works.

And darn, you can't make Shepherd's Pie in the microwave and it takes over half an hour in the oven. But I'm hungry now!!! *eats Sheppard instead*
                    Ay, Sheppard is just as tasty, if not more

Comment

Thank god, the supermarket has open today. I feared that it would be closed, seing as it's a bank holiday. I so needed chocolate. Saw loads of happy, partying people outside.

*is wearing her German football (soccer) shirt, which is white, but has green spots from the BBQ during the football world cup two years ago*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        My Ireland rugby shirt is in the wash
                        *Pinches Reefgirl like there is no tomorrow*

Comment

Y'all can pinch me anytime .

Comment

You have a parade!! *is jealous.. we have... green beer but thats about .. i'll listen to my great big Sea disc today though...my grandpa was irish so thats my claim to fame lol.

*runs of to look for something*
                            *runs back* hehe i used to have a pic of shep in a pie but i don't have it any more ++

you have a parade to!! I want a parade *pouts*

hehe thats funny

Well, there's the fact I went to bed late a couple days in a row... I'm having a bit of a weekend-lag...
                            i hate that!

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            Y'all can pinch me anytime .
                            TMI!!!!

hehe
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

*sees green peeking out beneath Pajus's jacket and drops hand*

Lucky escape.
                              *tries to hide the Czech flag on the woolley's left arm*

Comment

So we are having a pinching fiesta? ...or was it a Ford Fiesta?

Comment

Working...
                                X