Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Did you build the Ark?
    I think we can all fit into a rowboat...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I think we can all fit into a rowboat...

Are we that many?

Comment

Are we that many?
        It seems so
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          It seems so

So it is true . We are special . All we gotta do now is feed some people to the Wraith and our mission is complete .

Comment

Are we that many?
            Actually, maybe we do need a bigger boat... just to make sure we have some protection from any and all sharks lurking about. And I'd rather not name our boat "Atlantis", it brings bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
              well i mean it always depends... Californians have accents, people from the south have accents... my friend who loved in fargo had an accent.. my friend who lives in Washington dc does not .. there are loads of american accents... but most on tv don't or at least i block it out.
              That's true, not a lot of American accents are shown regularly on TV. You don't hear a lot of Southern, Maine, Texas, etc. accents. I just wondered if you thought we said out and about differently.

did it come out oot and aboot? hehe?
              Yup.

Speaking of ships. I was watching a show the other day, and there was a really squicky romantic relationship--really disturbing. And it was meant to be, it changed the characters involved in it, plus it was central to the plot. And the ships portrayed in season 4 of SGA? Central to any plots...no. Changed any of the characters...well, we did have Ronon acting very much out of character, and Rodney laying down to die so TPTB could kill McKay/Katie. The ships this season are practically worse than soap operas, because at least soaps are serialized and there's ususally some drama or fallout if one character almost kisses a guy in one ep, then invites another guy out for drinks in the next. Blah to canonized ships this season.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                Yup.
                hehehehehehehehe thats funny
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Speaking of ships. I was watching a show the other day, and there was a really squicky romantic relationship--really disturbing. And it was meant to be, it changed the characters involved in it, plus it was central to the plot. And the ships portrayed in season 4 of SGA? Central to any plots...no. Changed any of the characters...well, we did have Ronon acting very much out of character, and Rodney laying down to die so TPTB could kill McKay/Katie. The ships this season are practically worse than soap operas, because at least soaps are serialized and there's ususally some drama or fallout if one character almost kisses a guy in one ep, then invites another guy out for drinks in the next. Blah to canonized ships this season.
                  You are trying to compare S4 of SGA to a soap opera? Poor soap opera...

Comment

That's true, not a lot of American accents are shown regularly on TV. You don't hear a lot of Southern, Maine, Texas, etc. accents.
                    You hear a lot of Southern on The Closer, Brenda Leigh Johnson is a Southern lady, then you have Sawyer from Lost but I'd say his accent is a lot milder than Brenda's. I think he sounded most Southern in season 1, loved it! I can still hear him. hehe
                    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Actually, maybe we do need a bigger boat... just to make sure we have some protection from any and all sharks lurking about. And I'd rather not name our boat "Atlantis", it brings bad luck.
                      How about we build TPTB a boat and call it Titanic

Comment

That's true, not a lot of American accents are shown regularly on TV. You don't hear a lot of Southern, Maine, Texas, etc. accents. I just wondered if you thought we said out and about differently.
                        I'm quite thankful that you don't hear that many accents... Means I can understand it better *g*

We could call our ark the "Anti"? And make it big! We need to fit all the characters that have been mistreated by TPTB!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          Heee heee heee . Yes we need a name . Should we go with HMS ANTI?

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            We already did...

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            We could call our ark the "Anti"? And make it big! We need to fit all the characters that have been mistreated by TPTB!
                            Yes, that's a good idea.

Comment

We already did...

Spoiler:

Yes, that's a good idea.
                              I can't green you so have an unofficial one

Comment

I got red
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment