Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got red today

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      Wow. Really? People actually get that from LOTR? I can't comment coz I haven't seen it (shame, but in my defence it is soooo long), but I would never really pick up on that from a movie. But it is true that it is like BC - just the highlights package . As for the other, well I guess the grass is always greener... Hence my current ANTI statis Been to USA (West and East coast, not the vast middle areas) and BC. Great places, different reasons. One day I will get to the UK. Most of the people I travelled with are from there. And apparently most of the ANTIS

Sorry to post out of order. I am still 5 pages behind. It's those 14hr days and fanfics. Better than the show people, better than the show....

Also, good luck Fionnait. I hope you are wearing more than your good luck underwear to the exams. And that you get the reference.
      You old pervert! Go and watch the film!!!

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      I got red today
      We are very proud of you! What for?

Also, my exam was crap. But I can't seem to bring myself to actually care about it. Too much stress makes you go numb. *hehe*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        You old pervert! Go and watch the film!!!

We are very proud of you! What for?

Also, my exam was crap. But I can't seem to bring myself to actually care about it. Too much stress makes you go numb. *hehe*
        Sorry to hear that you screwed up your exam . Regarding my proud moment, I just disagreed with someone in the AOT Official thread

red for not understanding plot structure...

Comment

Sorry to hear that you screwed up your exam . Regarding my proud moment, I just disagreed with someone in the AOT Official thread
          It's not fair. I called him moron and he didn'T gave me anything
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

You don't agree with someone...that is what you get. I think he agreed with you that is why he did not red you

Comment

I got red today
              Wear it proud!

Regarding my proud moment, I just disagreed with someone in the AOT Official thread
              Well, you know how it goes... some people are convinced they are right, and the rest is stir crazy wrong.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                Just passing by to say:

Antis rule,
                Antis rock,
                Anyone else can eat my sock!!!

My internet time is severely diminished this week.

BTW, Mariel, I am "off the grid" indeed.

Hint: GMT -3
                Are you from Brazil? Or a part of Canada? Private island, perhaps?
                Last edited by marielabbott; 14 March 2008, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  Are you from Brazil? Or a part of Canada? Private island, perhaps?
                  Argentina
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                    season four were the reactions to Elizabeth's fate. Ronon's, Teyla & Ronon packing up her office, John almost in tears, Rodney saying he couldn't deal with it yet, Carson looking sucker punched when told she is dead...

Great reactions to a character who wasn't that important, eh?
                    Lizzie is loved. They're gonna have to admit it for themselves one day

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    A little over 100 years ago, a guy named Einstein said that mass = concentrated energy. The famous E = mc2 is nothing more than a conversion ratio. The density of normal (breathable) air is 1.2kg/m3. If you put that into Einstein's conversion ratio, you'll (approximetly) get the energy of a 25Mt explosion. As to the second: Atlantis has a diameter of 4300 meters and the central spire is 820 meters tall. Put these two values into the formula for the spherical cap and you'll get the number I've presented
                    I thought that was for speed, the E = mc2? Or it was something with atoms. I dunno; I'm in Bio and we just ad a physics rehash Monday. Physics are too complex for even a complex person like me

I mean, atoms, electrons, all the jazz - WTF. You can't even see them. And how do we know all of this that the electrons spin and the protons are positive inside the atom? I have no idea. It's not like you can dissect them or cut them open - something I like to do.

I got red today
                    Aw, I'm so proud of you! A little jealous too - I haven't got one in a while (reds or greens). Must not be pissing off the right people lately.

Comment

Private island, perhaps?
                      I'd go with the last... with a beatiful beach, palmtrees... rum... oh wait, that's in POTC...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I'd go with the last... with a beatiful beach, palmtrees... rum... oh wait, that's in POTC...
                        I think Greenland is in that time zone.

Comment

I think Greenland is in that time zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            [FONT="Georgia"]

I mean, atoms, electrons, all the jazz - WTF. You can't even see them. And how do we know all of this that the electrons spin and the protons are positive inside the atom? I have no idea. It's not like you can dissect them or cut them open - something I like to do.
                            as I said before, it's voodoo and magic
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, I think my bf got me "Once upon a time... life" on DVD. *gets all excited and can't wait for Easter now* Does anyone remember that? It's this cartoon where they explain the human body for children.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                Hmmm, I think my bf got me "Once upon a time... life" on DVD. *gets all excited and can't wait for Easter now* Does anyone remember that? It's this cartoon where they explain the human body for children.
                                YES!!! I know... I remember, and I remember I loved it.

Comment

Working...
                                X