Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    Time her keeps me sane. And now I'll watch my daily night-time X-files, the only fun in my day and then I'll go to bed, repeat tomorrow and do the exam. Another exam on the day after

Wish me luck, I need it!

@FH: Thanks!
    Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
      Oh, yes, the Mädchen thing caused quite a stir back in high school. That was my issue with German. I was good with noun and adjective endings, but I could never remember the gender of the word...
      Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Neither could I, or my classmates...we made our German teacher stir crazy with it.
      Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      That language is unique . I still have nightmares with der, die, das
      If you think German is hard, try learning Czech. That'll teach you what hard is

Who doesn't?
      I don't

Comment

Uma Thurman has a new film and she is H O T

**** did I say that out loud? ****

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          I have state testing all week; we really get nothing out of it, its just head ache-inducing and so the state bureaucrats can look good for the No Child Left Behind. Had to respond to another lame prompt, write a short essay about the lightbulb guy versus this other inventor, and a short response about ice men. To survive I always add humourous insights in the I hope I entertain those poor test scorers.
          I'm not in education, but I know a number of people who are, and I have yet to hear anything positive about what that bill has done. Have fun enduring the joys of state testing.

Good luck, Fionnait.

Hey, this will be the first Friday in awhile that I won't be watching SGA. That would've made me a bit bummed, if it was anything but this worst season ever.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
            I'm not in education, but I know a number of people who are, and I have yet to hear anything positive about what that bill has done. Have fun enduring the joys of state testing.

Good luck, Fionnait.

Hey, this will be the first Friday in awhile that I won't be watching SGA. That would've made me a bit bummed, if it was anything but this worst season ever.
            What are we going to B***h about all weekend? Sports?

Comment

Ratings although that might attract some attention of other ... err... more ratingsloving peeps. And there's already a thread for that...

Err... We can talk 'What if's ... Like for example what would have happened if Teyla had never joined the Atlantis expedition?

A: Nothing.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                What are we going to B***h about all weekend? Sports?
                I'm sure there's more complaining about season 4 to be done. I'm pretty clueless about sports, I only watch the Olympics. Which are this year, yay.

Err... We can talk 'What if's ... Like for example what would have happened if Teyla had never joined the Atlantis expedition?

A: Nothing.
                B. The expedition starves to death because they have no Pegasus galaxy residents who will vouch for them in trade deals.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  B. The expedition starves to death because they have no Pegasus galaxy residents who will vouch for them in trade deals.
                  Good point, though they would probably have found a way around it.

C. There would have been no war between Sparky-lovers and J/T-lovers, cause the latter wouldn't exist.

On that note, my OTP would have looked quite different.

Comment

No Teyla, no headaches in Atlantis

Comment

No Teyla, no headaches in Atlantis
                      No Wraithdar either...

Comment

No Wraithdar either...
                        No skimpy clothes .

Comment

No skimpy clothes .
                          That's indeed a great loss... No skimpy clothes, no target audience.

Comment

That's indeed a great loss... No skimpy clothes, no target audience.
                            Show would have died after one Season . Let's see...no Teyla...no sticks in Atlantis . I love this game...should we move on a different one? What if with no Weir

Comment

Show would have died after one Season . Let's see...no Teyla...no sticks in Atlantis . I love this game...should we move on a different one? What if with no Weir
                              Of course... It keeps us talking... and active...active is good.

Q: What if Weir had never been chosen as the leader of this expedition?

A. There would have been no golden trio - Sheppard/Weir/McKay.

Comment

Q: What if Weir had never been chosen as the leader of this expedition?
                                A: Sheppard would have been a good boy, he would have followed the proper chain of command.
                                A:
                                No mommy for the expedition. Everytime I see Weir in Atlantis I see Commodus when he says in the senate that the people are his children . Same with Weir, she was a mommy rather than a leader.

Comment

Working...
                                X