Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Thank you Reef!

@ the bolded part - both possibly?
    You're welcome

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    That's about how I feel too, except on days when I'm especially missing the 9th Doctor I'd have them tie. Blink is terrific.

Hope the storm isn't too bad for you. I had power out yesterday for a few hours because of a snow storm, just long enough to wonder whether I should start shoving my food into a snowbank to save it. Hope you don't have to deal with that, it stinks.

I've made it past 600 posts and close to half were made here. I only joined GW to help out with SEW and stayed to rail against other story injustices. *sobs quietly, determinedly wipes eyes, holds up head, and goes to watch a show that was excellent for 7 full seasons (DS9 of course ), mourning what SGA could have been*
    It's a regular occurence, storms and the Spring High Tides, it's just this year it's 'The Biggie' when everything converges at once and all hell breaks loose

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    So you have to be a girl to get a hug around here?
    HUGS

Better now?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      First, I love the fact you said Weir was their Lifeline (and in my little happy world she still is, S4 = AU). Without her everything started falling apart, because you can't take a leader away and expect everything to be just peachy! You don't expect to cut off a head of any living being and see that being walking around like nothing happened. Weir was important. M&M thought they can make a better show without her. Sorry guys, but that simply doesn't work. There's shaking up the boat a little and there is making everybody fall overboard. Sink, sink, sink.

Adding new enemies at random, creating soap opera worthy "drama", killing off characters and then their clones, or putting them in refrigerator and expecting to take *that* seriously.... sorry guys. Doesn't work for me. Writing my favorite character out means killing the show. I won't watch any more. Surprise, there are fans who actually thought Weir was important!

Shipping? Don't get me started. First two and a half seasons everything was okay because we could have ships that were in the eye of beholder and everybody got their little moments and was happy. I could live with my ship not being "canonized" (oh but I wouldn't be unhappy to see it canonized either, they had real on screen chemistry at least!), given that my anti ship wasn't "canonized" either. Which is something that JM is obviously itching to do (no matter said ship simply doesn't bloody work!!! - I just hope that anti shipper fans and McSheppers eat him alive. I don't really care any more.), and well, I don't need that much gag material in my life. Why bother and watch?

Look who's asking.

I'm pimping a fan made video (not mine) because it's funny and made to a song that simply suits anti album. Because you simply shouldn't touch what makes the fans love the show.

MC Hammer - Can't touch this - Video is too funny, editing is flawless, choice of clips perfect! Go watch!!!! have a laugh!
      GREEN for you sweetie!

At least she died on screen...not like Weir

****insert evil laughter here ****

Awwww, she didn't die. Yet. I'm waiting for them to
      Spoiler:
      kill her off screen
      in season 5.
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        [FONT="Georgia"]

The tiny bitty pieces of subtext that we had in the first three seasons worked fine - shippers could interpret the wee bitty signals however they wanted, others could ignore them and the whole pizazz. Everyone was happy and content. However this canonized shipping shows up the year Mallozzi takes over. Coincidence? I think not.

Next season they'll canonize Sheyla. I know they'll do it, and I can already hear the Sparky shippers preparing for mass suicide...

We're WAY toughter than that. Besides anything they do won't stop us from shipping and certainly won't look good. Like I said.... there is enough anti shippers, anti sheylas and McSheppers to chew them out. I'll enjoy the wank.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

ANTIS chop, chop, a brand new day to explore the depth portrayed in S4.

***munches chocolate ***

Comment

A bit but my throat is killing me . Can't talk and cannot swallow anything .
            Be careful what you say, last time I said something similar I had to drown an entire glass of water, because the doctor wanted to hook me up to an IV line and keep me in the hospital. (And I really hope for you that you don't have mono/glandular fever *g*)

Yeah, Sam and her assets... I don't know what happened there... they were suddenly massive. Did that coincide with her pregnancy? That would be a good enough explanation.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
              Be careful what you say, last time I said something similar I had to drown an entire glass of water, because the doctor wanted to hook me up to an IV line and keep me in the hospital. (And I really hope for you that you don't have mono/glandular fever *g*)

Yeah, Sam and her assets... I don't know what happened there... they were suddenly massive. Did that coincide with her pregnancy? That would be a good enough explanation.

Uhmm....guys don't really have an expertise in this domain

So far it seems to be an annoying cold . Did not really sleep last night cos of it .

Comment

The tiny bitty pieces of subtext that we had in the first three seasons worked fine - shippers could interpret the wee bitty signals however they wanted, others could ignore them and the whole pizazz. Everyone was happy and content. However this canonized shipping shows up the year Mallozzi takes over. Coincidence? I think not.

Next season they'll canonize Sheyla. I know they'll do it, and I can already hear the Sparky shippers preparing for mass suicide...

Sam or her assets?
                Ewww. Guys are icky. They have germs

No way. Please. Just because they say it is, doesn't make it right. It comes down to arranged marriage. Parents might think it's a good idea, but the boys & girls have other ideas. Just doesn't work when it's forced. Maybe oh about 100 years ago (alright my parents have an arranged marriage, and they truly have one of those magical bonds you hear about). But the stats are low.

Uhmm....guys don't really have an expertise in this domain

So far it seems to be an annoying cold . Did not really sleep last night cos of it .
                I hope you don't end up with what I just got over. It was nasty!!! (((hugss)) Inty.
                sig made by me

Comment

Ditto, justhere. Aranged marriages don't have the spark. But we know who does They can do whatever they like, we're not going to buy it. We have our on canon, anyway.
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                    It could explain the big boobs, mine expanded considerabley

I'm still here (just), the worst is yet to come, they say

Comment

Hallelujah, I just received my first infriction... In Need For Speed: Most Wanted they are marked as red crosses on your car and it means you better let your car cool down for a bit and get it off the radar of the police.

*points at signature* Looks empty, don't you think?

Anyway, the anti-ness flares like never before...
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Ewww. Guys are icky. They have germs

Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        It could explain the big boobs, mine expanded considerabley

I'm still here (just), the worst is yet to come, they say
                        Hope you won't be washed away

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Hallelujah, I just received my first infriction... In Need For Speed: Most Wanted they are marked as red crosses on your car and it means you better let your car cool down for a bit and get it off the radar of the police.

*points at signature* Looks empty, don't you think?

Anyway, the anti-ness flares like never before...
                          What?! What happened? I was wondering about your siggy earlier in the Last Man thread that it looked empty.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            What?! What happened? I was wondering about your siggy earlier in the Last Man thread that it looked empty.
                            Apparently someone complained it being too big... *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Apparently someone complained it being too big... *shrug*
                              bullocks.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                bullocks.
                                I think it's a case of payback but oh well... nothing I can do about it. If I want to stay around I have to change it cause otherwise I'll go on moderation. Have to take my car off the grid, like in NFS: Most Wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X