Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis, the way it is meant to be ....
    Spoiler:
    ...except for Sam dying at the end

The Phoenix

.... Rodney and Sam working together side by side to save lives. I hate youtube, screws up quality and transitions!!!!

****Boooo, boooo, youtube sucks like SGA S4 (except TLM )

Comment

@ Interga
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        @ Interga
        The only episode in S4 where Sam was Sam and not some blonde puppet signing food orders

Coincidence? I think not...my 4200th post was in here

Comment

First, I love the fact you said Weir was their Lifeline (and in my little happy world she still is, S4 = AU). Without her everything started falling apart, because you can't take a leader away and expect everything to be just peachy! You don't expect to cut off a head of any living being and see that being walking around like nothing happened. Weir was important. M&M thought they can make a better show without her. Sorry guys, but that simply doesn't work. There's shaking up the boat a little and there is making everybody fall overboard. Sink, sink, sink.

Adding new enemies at random, creating soap opera worthy "drama", killing off characters and then their clones, or putting them in refrigerator and expecting to take *that* seriously.... sorry guys. Doesn't work for me. Writing my favorite character out means killing the show. I won't watch any more. Surprise, there are fans who actually thought Weir was important!

Shipping? Don't get me started. First two and a half seasons everything was okay because we could have ships that were in the eye of beholder and everybody got their little moments and was happy. I could live with my ship not being "canonized" (oh but I wouldn't be unhappy to see it canonized either, they had real on screen chemistry at least!), given that my anti ship wasn't "canonized" either. Which is something that JM is obviously itching to do (no matter said ship simply doesn't bloody work!!! - I just hope that anti shipper fans and McSheppers eat him alive. I don't really care any more.), and well, I don't need that much gag material in my life. Why bother and watch?

Look who's asking.

I'm pimping a fan made video (not mine) because it's funny and made to a song that simply suits anti album. Because you simply shouldn't touch what makes the fans love the show.

MC Hammer - Can't touch this - Video is too funny, editing is flawless, choice of clips perfect! Go watch!!!! have a laugh!

I had to clean my keyboard...again . That is one funny video

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
            I had to clean my keyboard...again . That is one funny video
            Totally funny!

Comment

I'm pimping a fan made video (not mine) because it's funny and made to a song that simply suits anti album. Because you simply shouldn't touch what makes the fans love the show.

MC Hammer - Can't touch this - Video is too funny, editing is flawless, choice of clips perfect! Go watch!!!! have a laugh!
              The Stinky Sock Mix - Volume 12

01. MC Hammer - Can't Touch This
              Lol, very nice!

The only episode in S4 where Sam was Sam and not some blonde puppet signing food orders

Coincidence? I think not...my 4200th post was in here
              The only episode Sam was Sam, she ended up DEAD. Coincidence? I think not.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

I want an episode where Sheppard is Sheppard. *evil laughter*

Comment

At least she died on screen...not like Weir

****insert evil laughter here ****

Comment

I'm nearing 5 000 posts. Scary.

Comment

That means free drinks for everyone

Comment

At least she died on screen...not like Weir

****insert evil laughter here ****
                        Actually, she didn't.

I was a lurker with 200 posts tops when Mallozzi happened.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually, she didn't.

I was something like that when S4 happened

Comment

I was something like that when S4 happened
                            And look at you two now! I'm so proud of you. Of all of us, stampeding lemmings! Drinks, drinks!

Comment

And look at you two now! I'm so proud of you. Of all of us, stampeding lemmings! Drinks, drinks!
                              ***blush***

My throat hurts so a cold is in order . Don't be shy Anuna, keep pouring that drink . Guess you and I are still standing . Partay, partay, partay . We should celebrate and honour the reset button . A manip is in order . Hint, hint poke poke, wink wink

Comment

5 000 stinkin' posts!!!!!

And just because I can :

Comment

Working...
                                X