Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Quit prompting me woman

I know you are talking about the trailer and not about the whipped cream .

Anuna, Dana is in the kitchen as we speak

At least it's not me in the kitchen, I get enough of that at work

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

I can bring some drink! What do you guys want? feel free to step to our anti - bar. We hvae... hmmm let's see We come in peace, shoot to kill whiskey, scruffy genius vodka, all eating grumpy man beer, whining baby light coctail.... feel free to choose your booze.
    They do a really nice Fruits of the Forest Cider here, I'll have one of those *When I've finished work that is*

Comment

TLM:

Spoiler:
      I didn´t mind watching McKay for 42 minutes Actually, if David H wasn´t there, I am not sure if I would look at this episode as I do now. He sold the episode for me.

Absence of Teyla was the best thing. Dead on the floor was one of Rachel´s best performances in an entire S4.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        TLM:

Spoiler:
        I didn´t mind watching McKay for 42 minutes Actually, if David H wasn´t there, I am not sure if I would look at this episode as I do now. He sold the episode for me.

Absence of Teyla was the best thing. Dead on the floor was one of Rachel´s best performances in an entire S4.
        I know... but 42 minutes every episode... to me that's the most boring thing ever in human history. Besides I don't think that was Rachel... it could have been her stuntdouble.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

True, Rachel was in high stage of pregnancy in that time.
          I really think that to "kill" a character like that is kind of crime. Whole this pregnancy thing just doesn´t work.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I really think that to "kill" a character like that is kind of crime. Whole this pregnancy thing just doesn´t work.
            It's a crime to have her on the show still if they don't intend to do anything with her.

You know, at the discovery of her body and Rodney telling the tale... I kinda felt sad, but also relieved... But big red reset in season 5, so I'm back too...as long as Teyla is there, so will I...
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              It's a crime to have her on the show still if they don't intend to do anything with her.
              And she's not alone!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                I already set up the party lights. Can I have some Slivovice, please.
                Yes you can, and I actually know what that is Wow!

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                At least it's not me in the kitchen, I get enough of that at work

They do a really nice Fruits of the Forest Cider here, I'll have one of those *When I've finished work that is*
                Sure thing Reef! *brings drinks to Reef and Pajus*

True, Rachel was in high stage of pregnancy in that time.

They have been killing Telya for 4 years now and they're still not done. Same goes for Ronon, and I can see Wooley boy joining the club.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

TLM:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  That wasn't Rachel. It was a puppet. Rachel was 8 months pregnant when they filmed that ep.

Yes you can, and I actually know what that is Wow!
                  At last a civilized person.

Sure thing Reef! *brings drinks to Reef and Pajus*
                  Thank you

They have been killing Telya for 4 years now and they're still not done. Same goes for Ronon, and I can see Wooley boy joining the club.
                  So much wasted potential makes me sick. Almost as sick as the sight of Sheppard in Siege part 2 and Miller's crossing

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    [SPOILERS]
                    At last a civilized person.
                    I tried it. Too strong for me, but if you enjoy.... *needs a cheers smiley*

Comment

I tried it. Too strong for me, but if you enjoy.... *needs a cheers smiley*
                      *takes a sip, swallows* 63 percent... my favorite. Thanks

Comment

**** I feel good ****

Where is Dana with her cookies? People, get the partay started!!! So Rose, you hated it didnt you? You are so demanding . Do like me, lower your standards

Comment

I have just the song for a drinking celebration

Verdi (TRaviata) - Brindisi - performed by Andrea Bocelli and Ana Maria Martinez

I'm off to find more

Comment

More music from me... I love this video:

Vangelis - Mythodea

Watch it. Loudly.

Comment

Anuna dear, we have no orange juice left

Comment

Hello stinkies. So we're drinking already? It's only 1 PM my time zone! I suppose I can sip a little.

Anuna, you didn't send me a quote mah dear.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X