Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! People! It's what we've been saying all along! SGA turned into a corpsefest!!!!!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      The finale...meh. A few parts were cool, but over all, rather...meh. McKeller was gag worthy.

The ending
      Spoiler:
      Sheppard, Rodney, Ronon, Lorne are in a building and it totally collapses onscreen...how do they get out...to be continuted. Meh.
      Spoiler:
      Damn, there goes Lorne then

Comment

Spoiler:
        I saw TLM and I am a bit biased because I am a sucker for time travel stories. If Before I Sleep was my favourite episode in this franchise, I can say TLM has the pole now .

I will overlook the 1969 rip off, the famous reset button, and many things because they gave me the REAL SAM,the irony for Ronon (dying alongside a brother), a very mature Lorne who says screw the prime directive, and last but not least, a very very determined Rodney. It is a shame really that it took them so long to write a proper episode.

Spoiler:

Hope y'all still love me

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Spoiler:
          I saw TLM and I am a bit biased because I am a sucker for time travel stories. If Before I Sleep was my favourite episode in this franchise, I can say TLM has the pole now .

I will overlook the 1969 rip off, the famous reset button, and many things because they gave me the REAL SAM,the irony for Ronon (dying alongside a brother), a very mature Lorne who says screw the prime directive, and last but not least, a very very determined Rodney. It is a shame really that it took them so long to write a proper episode.

Spoiler:

Hope y'all still love me
          I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            I don't.
            Coming from you it is normal

Comment

Coming from you it is normal
              That's because I'm anything but normal. And you STILL talk to me?

Comment

That's because I'm anything but normal. And you STILL talk to me?
                I turned the other cheek

Comment

OMG! People! It's what we've been saying all along! SGA turned into a corpsefest!!!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I know I'm going to repeat myself and it's slowly getting ridiculous, but... Mr. Mallozzi, mr. Mullie, take the idiot, who explained stellar evolution to you an fire him right now. His advice is not worth a single dollar. It takes millions (if not billions) of years for a star to change like that! There is no way for a habitable star to change into a red gigant within 50,000 years!!!

Comment

I turned the other cheek
                    It's nice to know that.

On a serious note, I'm glad to hear somebody enjoyed, I respect that. But my problem is that i decided to hold a grudge against S4 and nothing can change my irrational mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      I know I'm going to repeat myself and it's slowly getting ridiculous, but... Mr. Mallozzi, mr. Mullie, take the idiot, who explained stellar evolution to you an fire him right now. His advice is not worth a single dollar. It takes millions (if not billions) of years for a star to change like that! There is no way for a habitable star to change into a red gigant within 50,000 years!!!
                      *gives a hug to Pajus*

Is this really worth of being upset?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        ...as I said , I am willing to look past some things

Comment

It's nice to know that.

On a serious note, I'm glad to hear somebody enjoyed, I respect that. But my problem is that i decided to hold a grudge against S4 and nothing can change my irrational mind.
                          I am biased because of the time travel story and because the SAM I know and like was finally portrayed . The whole physics is out the window, many things were neglected but chemistry wise...they did above the average . Had Weir, Kate, and Teyla, been there you would have loved it too .

Comment

my review of 420

Spoiler:
                            BIG RED RESET BUTTON!!!
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I must say that Keller's painful death had me smiling the rest of the night. Pity about that reset button

Comment

Originally posted by Arica12 View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I must say that Keller's painful death had me smiling the rest of the night. Pity about that reset button
                                Spoiler:
                                yeah, such a shame. When I saw dead Teyla, I was very happy
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X