Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    I liked Teyla when she was mature and responsible. Now she's just mature (sorry, FH)
    I agree... It's getting worse. They completely butchered the character.

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    they won't repair it by creating so called story-arc about her baby. People who dislike her, will dislike her even more and people who like her...I doubt most of them will be satisfied
    You are completely spot on... I'm very much not satisfied with what they have done. I think I wouldn't have mind it so much if they had let her go after her people on her own, and shown her progress maybe once in a while. It's the boys' show anyway. Whether she had been there or not wouldn't have made much difference. It's an absolute shame this so-called "arc". A true and utter shame.

I have seen and read far better fanfic than this **** for an arc.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Exit...stage left?
    Yes please, so Rachel can do something that honors her talent and where PTB respect the characters they create.

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    Teyla should talk like a normal person for crying out loud.
    Actually she does... more so in season 3 and 4... In Doppelganger for instance I noticed it. And I have heard her use normal English before too. But they keep her stuck in that longwinded English. Not even Ronon does that.

She should, however, keep her eyeroll... it's brilliant.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
      Jewel was in an episode as well. Hmmmmm, I'm sure there's a conspiracy there somewhere.
      Oy, which one?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Sorry FH. (It begins to be normal to apologize to Falcon Horus around here, doesn´t it? )
        Mmm... it's nice and all. But, there's really no need.

Comment

Nice avatar
          Thanks.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Actually she does... more so in season 3 and 4... In Doppelganger for instance I noticed it. And I have heard her use normal English before too. But they keep her stuck in that longwinded English. Not even Ronon does that.

She should, however, keep her eyeroll... it's brilliant.
          That's what I meant. It doesn't feel authentic.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
          Oy, which one?
          XF - 3x08 - Oubliette:

Spoiler:

Mmm... it's nice and all. But, there's really no need.
          That's why you're everyone's favorite Anti.
          sigpic

Comment

That's why you're everyone's favorite Anti.
            Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.
              We deserve a hug, don't you think?

Comment

Hey antis!

Now that s4 will be done and gone after tonight, would anyone be interested in taking a poll? I'm curious about people's expectations for s4, whether or not s4 was what they expected, what people think about s5 after seeing s4, etc. etc. Multiple choice answers and all that.

I was thinking about posting the poll in a general thread, but I'm sure you all can guess how that would go. So it will most likely stay in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  Hey antis!

Now that s4 will be done and gone after tonight, would anyone be interested in taking a poll? I'm curious about people's expectations for s4, whether or not s4 was what they expected, what people think about s5 after seeing s4, etc. etc. Multiple choice answers and all that.

I was thinking about posting the poll in a general thread, but I'm sure you all can guess how that would go. So it will most likely stay in this thread.
                  You had me at hello

Comment

XF - 3x08 - Oubliette:

Spoiler:

Thanks! Haven't seen that one in ages. Remember that it was a good one, but that's about it. I want the Box *cries* And by that I don't mean the boxes of self-recorded episodes that are in my parents basement.

Don't know about the poll. I think I can imagine what most Antis think about S4! I would take part, though.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                      Thanks! Haven't seen that one in ages. Remember that it was a good one, but that's about it. I want the Box *cries* And by that I don't mean the boxes of self-recorded episodes that are in my parents basement.

Don't know about the poll. I think I can imagine what most Antis think about S4! I would take part, though.
                      That episode could have been perfect...but she did not drown .

***cries with crocodile tears ***

Comment

Let's start the anti-festivities!
                        Do the monkey with me?

Comment

We deserve a hug, don't you think?
                          To all anti's...

For the poll...

* What were your thoughts before season 4? How were your expectations? What did you want to see? What didn't you want to see?

* What were thoughts during season 4? Was it what you expected? How did it differ from your views?

* How do look back at season 4?

* What are your thoughts on season 5? How are your expectations? What do you want to see? What don't you want to see? Will you still be watching?

Comment

To all anti's...

For the poll...

* What were your thoughts before season 4? How were your expectations? What did you want to see? What didn't you want to see?

* What were thoughts during season 4? Was it what you expected? How did it differ from your views?

* How do look back at season 4?

* What are your thoughts on season 5? How are your expectations? What do you want to see? What don't you want to see? Will you still be watching?
                            PM to the lovely Denise has been sent. We'll wait to see if she approves and gives us the poll

FH, I already predict the result

Comment

Working...
                            X