Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Ah I understand now, sorry for being a bit thick
    No need to apologise, it I who is thick .

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    Jewel was in an episode as well. Hmmmmm, I'm sure there's a conspiracy there somewhere.
    Yes there is . The X-Files was a launch pad for most of them. Tons of people from stargate were in the X-Files. The commander on the Odyssey from Pegasus Project was the DA in "The Truth", Amanda was in her birthday suit, Keller was abused, Hammond was Scullay's dad, CSM was a prior, etc. I loved Keller in the X-Files. She had such a cute part, unfortunately she did not drown .

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      I liked Teyla when she was mature and responsible. Now she's just mature (sorry, FH)
      I liked her in S1, she was interesting character with a big potencial. But TPTB wasted it (with many other things).
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        I liked her in S1, she was interesting character with a big potencial. But TPTB wasted it (with many other things).
        She was interesting the first few episodes. After that they wrote her in a very weird way.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          She was interesting the first few episodes. After that they wrote her in a very weird way.
          she was supposed to be their guide around PG. But It has became uselles because most of the stargate are floating in the space. So TPTB decided to make her more interesting by giving her new ability (wraith DNA). It could have been interesting but it was forgotten for almost two seasons ( The Gift -> Vengeance/Submersion). Damage has been already done and I seriously doubt that current TPTB can fix it.
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

she was supposed to be their guide around PG. But It has became uselles because most of the stargate are floating in the space. So TPTB decided to make her more interesting by giving her new ability (wraith DNA). It could have been interesting but it was forgotten for almost two seasons ( The Gift -> Vengeance/Submersion). Damage has been already done and I seriously doubt that current TPTB can fix it.

She was helping in the beginning but as you say she was sabotaged and reduced to ZERO

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              She was helping in the beginning but as you say she was sabotaged and reduced to ZERO
              they won't repair it by creating so called story-arc about her baby. People who dislike her, will dislike her even more and people who like her...I doubt most of them will be satisfied
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

they won't repair it by creating so called story-arc about her baby. People who dislike her, will dislike her even more and people who like her...I doubt most of them will be satisfied
                I fear you are right. Le't guess what her next "arc" will be about

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  I fear you are right. Le't guess what her next "arc" will be about
                  Exit...stage left?

Comment

Teyla should talk like a normal person for crying out loud.

Sorry, FH!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

Sorry, FH!
                      and without her grimaces
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

and without her grimaces
                        I can take her grimaces. I just think she should stop trying to emulate Teal'c. That's what makes her annoying, imo. TPTB's fault, obviously.

BTW, congrats on 2000!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post

Sorry, FH!

Nice avatar

Comment

Well, they took a beautiful premise and did everything in their power to completely decimate it. I'm not even saying that they simply ran it into the ground. The injustices inflicted upon the conceptual richness of the show extend beyond the realm of the unforgivable and into the heinous. I mean, this is high-class treachery going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
                              Well, they took a beautiful premise and did everything in their power to completely decimate it.
                              They did that by reconnecting Atlantis to the SGC . By doing that, Teyla was no longer needed, except for the occasional flesh show

Comment

This is the main problem. I was never her fan, she was one of my least favorite even in S1. I never liked how they tried to bring a chick into the show, with naked belly, legs...but she had at least an interesting background. Now, she has just a big belly, funny clothes, is barefoot and no brain.
                                Sorry FH. (It begins to be normal to apologize to Falcon Horus around here, doesn´t it? )

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X