Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    We have yet to decide, who the woman is in the Sheppard/McKay marriage
    McKay, for the way he squeals and needs a big strong man to do all the dirty work

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    No ladies . The guy from Sunday . Shep does not dig Weir. He is a playa .

Spoiler:

4000th post, and guess where?
    Congrats

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

Oh, that guy! Weir pushed him off the balcony off-screen

Congrats on th 4k I just passed my 500
    And congrats to you too

Hold on to your mivonks people, I am about to get some red in the Kindred Part Deux thread .
    Don't forget to name and shame

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Mulder would be proud of ya!

*shock*

But it was a marketing move!!! *shockshockshock* How can't people see that?!!!!
    It was also a knee jerk reaction to the Save Carson people, TPTB need to be seen to be everybody's friend

Comment

Hold on to your mivonks people, I am about to get some red in the Kindred Part Deux thread .
      Oh, you brave one! -runs off to look-

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      But it's the truth... although TPTB loved Carson and were saddened to other set of TPTB had killed him. And they did get free publicity from the SCB-campaign. Which in on itself screams MARKETING!!!
      Even though I hate they killed Carson I by far prefer that TPTB to the one we currently have
      And even Mallozzi admitted he liked the free publicity. SCB had an effect, but it definately wasn't the only thing

Comment

Oh of course. Who else? Regulars? Nooooooo way!
        Blasphemy . I love their approach. They have Beckett under their sleeve now. They can turn him on and off whenever they like it. They just need to see if the fans tune in or not. Better an approach like this than good stories .

I forgot.

FH, you said the M - word! Hush hush hush!
        My goodness, ANTIs do not forget!!! We are like the ANCIENTS the first form of evolution. We have the keys to the universe

Comment

Oh, that guy! Weir pushed him off the balcony off-screen

Congrats on th 4k I just passed my 500
          Antis get to 4000 in no time . Congrats to you too

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            It was also a knee jerk reaction to the Save Carson people, TPTB need to be seen to be everybody's friend
            And then stab you in the back
            (not that i ever trusted them anyway)

Comment

Blasphemy . I love their approach. They have Beckett under their sleeve now. They can turn him on and off whenever they like it. They just need to see if the fans tune in or not. Better an approach like this than good stories .

My goodness, ANTIs do not forget!!! We are like the ANCIENTS the first form of evolution. We have the keys to the universe
              Did I hear B - word? Oh I'm so proud now!!!! *grins*

Dear, I'm a very sleepy anti ancient fan. *yawns*
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

And then stab you in the back
                (not that i ever trusted them anyway)
                Life is that way

Comment

Life is that way
                  ain't it the truth

Comment

Life? Don't talk to me about life!

I hate the way they
                    (Kindred II Spoilers)
                    Spoiler:
                    brought Carson back. It's been done so many times before with the clone thing and Carson just appeared pale compared to the Carson I love... Everything about the whole ep appeared totally superficial.

There seems to be a lot of X-files nostalgia lately... I listened to the Movie Soundtrack yesterday, a friend of mine decided to rewatch the hated season 8... Lots of Scully and Mulder pics here...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

I hate the way they
                      (Kindred II Spoilers)
                      Spoiler:
                      brought Carson back. It's been done so many times before with the clone thing and Carson just appeared pale compared to the Carson I love... Everything about the whole ep appeared totally superficial.

There seems to be a lot of X-files nostalgia lately... I listened to the Movie Soundtrack yesterday, a friend of mine decided to rewatch the hated season 8... Lots of Scully and Mulder pics here...

Exactly. It like the old Memorex ads asking the question "is it real or is it Memorex?"

Kindred II Spoilers below......
                      Spoiler:
                      In this case, the clone is definitely Memorex. I too hate the clone story. I don't want the clone, I want the REAL Carson!

Comment

Now, do we have this in the stinky sock mix? Just because it's such an angry song (if you don't believe me, read the lyrics

Eddy Grant - Gimme Hope Joanna
                        Updated.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

I hate the way they
                          (Kindred II Spoilers)
                          Spoiler:

You need to look either in the xf thread here in GW or check out my LJ. Nice pics for what's to come!
                          sig made by me

Comment

You had me at BOOBS
                            lmao! i have a smilie for that but i can't post it hehe
                            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Now, do we have this in the stinky sock mix? Just because it's such an angry song (if you don't believe me, read the lyrics

Eddy Grant - Gimme Hope Joanna
                              i'm sorry i can't give you hope despite what Eddy grant says ..cause season 4-5 sucks
                              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                                lmao! i have a smilie for that but i can't post it hehe
                                PM!!!!
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X