Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    No ladies . The guy from Sunday . Shep does not dig Weir. He is a playa .
    Oh, that guy! Weir pushed him off the balcony off-screen

Congrats on th 4k I just passed my 500

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      We have yet to decide, who the woman is in the Sheppard/McKay marriage
      Shep. EDIT: in J/E relationship, it's ELIZABETH who wears the pants, damnit!!

Easy, the HAIR. Shep is the woman because he needs 8 hours to fix his hair before every scene.
      Exactly.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Good point
      That was what I said too.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

He worked for me when I was in puberty (and out), but then a big gender difference there
      You, me and lot of people here are the wrong gender. You know, the less important audience. The less important people, come to think of it. /sarcasm

No ladies . The guy from Sunday . Shep does not dig Weir. He is a playa .

Spoiler:

4000th post, and guess where?

Congrats dude!!! You've been busy!!

The Sunday guy? You mean the Shep!clone plot device? Mike only without the mechanics'
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Something is wrong with me . I had to go to the petrol station and get sweets!!! I am stuffing my face with Haagen-Dazs and can't seem to get enough . There goes my diet
        Hm, same problem here. I mean, it's study time, but I still eat twice the amount normal for study time. And today I was a good girl and did eat only a normal amount, only to be hypoglycaemic when I came home.

They also brought her on board because Carson cannot have kids.
        Why can't Carson have babies?

Is that guy who digs Weir still alive?
        Dig yourself! Lazarus, dig yourself! Back in that hole!
        At your own risk.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Joe Mallozzi:

Yes, the extreme Shep-whump episode has been moved to the back half, leaving a big yawning empty space in the #9 slot. But we sat down for a couple of hours this afternoon and spun out a fantastic Teyla story. It’s one of those stories that, after you’ve finishing throwing out ideas and putting together a rough structure, you sit back and say: “Damn, I wish I was writing this one.” And with that, we have our first half mapped out. Much like last year, it’s a nice mix of individual and team episodes.
          Where did I hear that? Didn´t he say something similar last year, too?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

[/URL]
            Imagine them doing mpreg. Oh wait. they would *love* to do that. There would be puking people all over the world. Plus it would be Enterprise rip off. Yep, definitely doable.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              Joe Mallozzi:

It means we will puke some more.

Poor Hair. *pets him* I can write better whump.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Imagine them doing mpreg. Oh wait. they would *love* to do that. There would be puking people all over the world. Plus it would be Enterprise rip off. Yep, definitely doable.
                EWWWW! I'm still puking when I think of the disgusting film "Junior". But he could be a daddy! Carson would be a cute Daddy...

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  Joe Mallozzi:

*gigglesnort* F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! Can't wait to see that! And I'm sure FH would too!

Comment

Someone needs to make a manip of the cover of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry to I Now Pronounce You Shep and Rodney

You, me and lot of people here are the wrong gender. You know, the less important audience. The less important people, come to think of it. /sarcasm
                    How long ago did the women's rights movement occur again? tptb really need to catch up with the future. They're writing a sci-fi show for cryin' out loud

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                    Well, he can, technically, but when it comes to giving birth women have the babies. Babies -> Women -> BOOBS

Comment

Someone needs to make a manip of the cover of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry to I Now Pronounce You Shep and Rodney

How long ago did the women's rights movement occur again? tptb really need to catch up with the future. They're writing a sci-fi show for cryin' out loud

Well, he can, technically, but when it comes to giving birth women have the babies. Babies -> Women -> BOOBS

You had me at BOOBS

Comment

[FONT="Georgia"]

Was this irony? because women rights movement happened long time ago, and look where we are still.

Comment

Well, if they do mpreg, I'm definitely going to watch. It would be like roadkill... no chance at all of looking away.

Hm, I've never had a problem in life because I'm a woman...

Comment

Niah, they wouldn't know what to do with mpreg storyline. But it would be ah so hilarious!

Comment

I wish the women in SGA could say the same thing. They are either killed, forgotten, or get these cool arcs like Teyla . Rose will smack me now

Comment

Niah, they wouldn't know what to do with mpreg storyline. But it would be ah so hilarious!
                                And that is different from present situation...how?

Comment

Working...
                                X