Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Migraine + very low blood pressure. Arrrgh.
    Oh... *pats Anuna*

*goes in search of hug-smiley*

*glomp*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm here, justhere, and I'm feeling crappy. I nearly fainted in the middle of the class today. Migraine + very low blood pressure. Arrrgh.

Hug anyone?

And look at my stinky card! FH rocks!!!!
      Sorry to hear that . Need a hug?

Comment

I'm here, justhere, and I'm feeling crappy. I nearly fainted in the middle of the class today. Migraine + very low blood pressure. Arrrgh.

Hug anyone?

I hope you feel better soon!

Comment

Lots of antis are having bad days today.

This day sucks almost as much as season 4!

Comment

Hug anyone?

*Hugs Anuna, hands over a bucket of hot chilli sauce* Here you go. That should send your blood pressure upwards

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
              Lots of antis are having bad days today.

This day sucks almost as much as season 4!
              Not even a vampire sucks so much

***heee heee heee***

Comment

Yes I agree, this day sucks. really bad. *hurt*
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Whatever episode that just was on SkyOne, it sucked. But my flatmate (who watched for the first time) has a crush on Ronon now...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

*pets Ronon*
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                      Whatever episode that just was on SkyOne, it sucked. But my flatmate (who watched for the first time) has a crush on Ronon now...
                      I think you just watched The Kindred II. Were Carson and Michael prominently there, and wow... look Teyla too?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        I think you just watched The Kindred II. Were Carson and Michael prominently there, and wow... look Teyla too?
                        That is entirely possible. And yes, it finally showed that Rachael Lutrell can act (despite being dressed in - whatever the hell that was). But apart from that it sucked.

Spoiler:
                        They totally couldn't accept the other clones in This Mortal Coil and suddenly its: "Oh, it doesn't matter its a clone, it has the same feelings, though structures and mind!" WTF?
                        And Carson was pretty lame, they didn't give him anything to do... Poor Carson.

My flatmate saying: "Oh, look, he saved the day, again!" made me realise how often it is actually Ronon that resolves combat situations *g*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          I chose to see the football matches on Sky Sports . Will not make the mistake of watching Kindred part Deux again .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            I chose to see the football matches on Sky Sports . Will not make the mistake of watching Kindred part Deux again .
                            Anything is better than The Kindred II ... I watched Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles today, the finale ... Holy hell, that was awesome from beginning to end. *squishes her Cameron*

Comment

My other flatmate claims that Stargate has always been crap, albeit addictive...

Lets make up phrases with "Season 4 ... like..."

1. Season 4 stinks like my dirty sock.
                              2. Season 4 rots like the mould in my bathroom.
                              3. ...

EDIT: Oh, look, I'm a Death Glider Pilot now!
                              Last edited by Fionnait; 04 March 2008, 12:45 PM. Reason: I was promoted.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                My other flatmate claims that Stargate has always been crap, albeit addictive...

Lets make up phrases with "Season 4 ... like..."

1. Season 4 stinks like my dirty sock.
                                2. Season 4 rots like the mould in my bathroom.
                                3. ...

I just ate dear. The images that pop in my fron are not pleasant

Comment

Working...
                                X