Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FH... okay now when I saw the rest I wanna Weir membership card. I'll send you the Weir pic later today. Pleeease?

*hugs Paris*

*sends more random hugs and a bucket to Reiko*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      I'm talking about this

Spoiler:
      In looking at this pic again, (yeah, I know, I'm going to make myself sick again) I have to say that this kiss looks incredibly passionless and unemotional. Oh yeah, they look like a couple in love.

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
        In looking at this pic again, (yeah, I know, I'm going to make myself sick again) I have to say that this kiss looks incredibly passionless and unemotional. Oh yeah, they look like a couple in love.
        The more I see the picture, the more numb I have become to this ship. They look like two kindergartens sharing their first kiss.

Comment

This is SGA. What else do you expect? Emotion?
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            This is SGA. What else do you expect? Emotion?
            A little would be nice. I mean, even if the kiss was like the one from "The Long Goodbye"; that would be nice. My God, If Rodney was kissed like that, he would probably melt into a pile of goo. But we are talking about S4 now aren't we? The likelihood of real emotion occurring that makes sense is impossible. S5 doesn't have a heck of a lot of promise either.

Comment

Originally posted by miss_kaylee View Post
              The more I see the picture, the more numb I have become to this ship. They look like two kindergartens sharing their first kiss.
              Yeah, they do don't they? Keller would probably giggle like a little girl afterwards.

Comment

Yeah, they do don't they? Keller would probably giggle like a little girl afterwards.
                Shep needs to run, far, far away from Atlantis or he'll be next. For crying out loud. How can they not see that this business is going to irritate fans? How???? This character needs to be wraithified or replified and left for dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  SUMMER!!! *thud*
                  yeah and i hate firefly but she's cool

If you want to I can personalize you one, just let me know what you want on it.
                  you wouldn't mind... i wouldn't want to be a pain

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                  The first season of Heroes is great, but I think the second season suffered from a lack of direction and the writer's strike. I don't know where you stand with BSG, g.o.d., but the miniseries and first season are spot on. The second season falters a bit but is still fantastic, while things start to unravel in the third.
                  i never liked heros.. some of the plots were so blatantly stolen... they even stole from stargate, the only interesting character seemed to be hiro. BSg looks amazing but there was no character i really liked... and so no matter how great the story... i just couldn't get in to it.

I'm rewatching the first season of SeaQuest right now in honor of Roy Schneider and I'm enjoying it. Barring Lucas, it's nowhere near as cheesy as I remember (maybe I'm thinking of its weaker second season?). I'm only a few eps in, but so far I've found many of the eps to be more entertaining than most of the SGA s4 eps.
                  ah but i loves me some deluises ..i'm re watching roar in remembrance of Heath.. so sad

Ummm, people, ever considered reading?

*ducks head*
                  i read all the time... just finished White Knight by Jim Butcher

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  I wish we could set up a book exchange club or something. I will 3rd Dana & Kel's "casualties of War". It was a good overall read. But anytime I read these books, I always keep thinking but our in-house fanfic writers do great team stories too.
                  i read a lot of tie in books and i got to say the stargate ones are some of the best really. Mostly i thinl because the people writing them are fans where as i know for a fact that some of the people who wrote the Andromeda, supernatural and farscape onces never saw the show until they were commissioned to write the book. I love the atlantis books cause usually there is some good shep whump oo!

*comes in screaming*

*does a screaming fly by*

*runs out screaming*

You can find me in the Kindred II episode thread.
                  aww dear (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))

Hey, I'm taking part in the LJ 50 book challenge, and I'm reading only fantasy or SF books at that. So far I recommend "The Lies of Locke Lamora" and Robin Hobb's "Soldier's Son" trilogy. The creepy AU tale "Farthing" is also great.
                  how did you like That Robin Hobb book.. i can't really get in to this series but i am a big fan of the farseer books

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                  Shep needs to run, far, far away from Atlantis or he'll be next. For crying out loud. How can they not see that this business is going to irritate fans? How???? This character needs to be wraithified or replified and left for dead.
                  Joe F deserves better

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Its okay PAris I was just kidding . And I had no idea you stole it...I was teasing Anuna because she borrowed it . I am happy you guys like Jabberjaw

*hugs Paris*

Reiko

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Ummm, people, ever considered reading?

*ducks head*
                    Last thing I've read was Aquarium by Victor Suvorov. Awesome book

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                    It is an interesting topic. I just finished a section about laughter and how the endorphins released have actually been proven to help with health problems. Maybe we can sue TPTB for making us frown and cry about SGA, thereby damaging our health. Aha, that's why I have a sinus infection.
                    As the old Czech proverb goes: Smich leci (laughter heals)

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                    Right now, Night Watch by Sergej Lukjanenko *cough* There is an amazin story-arc, too *cough* Everybody can write a story-arc...except SG tptb
                    Just watched Day Watch. Looked like a Russian version of Matrix to me

And I'm expecting Last Man
                    Spoiler:
                    to have little to no advancement of Teyla's "arc". Shep will come back after looking for her and then we won't see anything more of it because it will be this alternate universe snoozefest. (I've never been a big fan of AUs, since I see them as the ultimate Big Reset Button and a way for TPTB to irritate shippers and anti-shippers alike. See: Daniel/Vala in Unending, Sam/Jack in Moebius, and now Rodney/Keller in Last Man.)
                    Spoiler:
                    After seeing that promo, I'm thinking about makind a list of charges against Carter. First entry would be Dereliction of duty

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    I NEED A HUG.
                    MY EYES THEY BURN!
                    Okay, I took a break from the Anti s4 thread because I was in anticipation of Kindred II. It was better than I thought though I didn't jump out of my seat or anything. (Mostly due to Carson <3)

But then things crashed and burned when I just saw the Last Man trailer a few minutes ago. WTF. I'm blinded for life and I just coughed up some stomach acid.

WTF!? I'm sure I saw what I think I saw.

Save me.

I think I'm gonna be sick.
                    *Huggles*

Originally posted by alyssa View Post

Comment

Good morning ANTIS . How are we today? Building up momentum for Friday? Why don't rename the show to "The Last Woman?" A bit sexist to call it "The Last Man, innit?

Comment

WoW I just seen the preview looks like we are in for another lame Deux ex machina for a season finally. Rather than having a meaningful episode we are just going to waste 3 or 4 episodes on events that aren't going to have any long term effect on the Stargate universe. Its Mobus all over again only with more things blowing up. Thats why you can have character interacting in a meaningful way because when they hit the big reset bottom they don't have to pay any of it off. Same as normal.
                        "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOW - What a RIDE!"

Comment

*feels thinner than usual after hug-attack*

Nice card . Prolly the best looking card...after mine . Okay, mine has little feet but still . Muwhahah, that pic looks familiar . Oh yeah, I remember where I saw it

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                            you wouldn't mind... i wouldn't want to be a pain
                            Anything you like, and I can put it right on... Even Dean or ... from SPN.

And before anyone can ruin my mood...

MY P-90 HARNESS AND STREAMLIGHT SCORPION FLASHLIGHT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY AND TODAY!!!

wOOt!!! *does happy dance* Soon, my SGA outfit will be complete (it's a season 3-one).

All I need now, is a 1" Weaver mount so I can stick my flashlight to my P-90 and I'll look genuinly ready.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Anything you like, and I can put it right on... Even Dean or ... from SPN.

And before anyone can ruin my mood...

MY P-90 HARNESS AND STREAMLIGHT SCORPION FLASHLIGHT ARRIVED IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY AND TODAY!!!

wOOt!!! *does happy dance* Soon, my SGA outfit will be complete (it's a season 3-one).

All I need now, is a 1" Weaver mount so I can stick my flashlight to my P-90 and I'll look genuinly ready.

Yey! Mission #1...PX8-974 also known as Bridge Studios. (cameo? )

Comment

(((Hugs))) for all who need them!

Yay for renewed sci-fi shows!

I just had my first experience at semi-firing someone (otherwise known as transferring to a less demanding job). It wasn't pleasant. It wasn't a shock to her though, and I was nice. But I think I need a hug too.

Speaking of firing, Keller needs to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X