Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened there?
    I was driving to Frankfurt on the highway and my eyes felt very dry. Not very comforting when you drive 230 km/h. So I had a very detailed check today. The doc said it was from the aircon and gave me something for the eyes to make them more resistant to things like this. So in order to look under my hood he dilated my pupils. I could barely see anything. I tried to type something but I miserably failed

Comment

The first season of Heroes is great, but I think the second season suffered from a lack of direction and the writer's strike. I don't know where you stand with BSG, g.o.d., but the miniseries and first season are spot on. The second season falters a bit but is still fantastic, while things start to unravel in the third.

I'm rewatching the first season of SeaQuest right now in honor of Roy Schneider and I'm enjoying it. Barring Lucas, it's nowhere near as cheesy as I remember (maybe I'm thinking of its weaker second season?). I'm only a few eps in, but so far I've found many of the eps to be more entertaining than most of the SGA s4 eps.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        I was driving to Frankfurt on the highway and my eyes felt very dry. Not very comforting when you drive 230 km/h. So I had a very detailed check today. The doc said it was from the aircon and gave me something for the eyes to make them more resistant to things like this. So in order to look under my hood he dilated my pupils. I could barely see anything. I tried to type something but I miserably failed
        Isn't that freaky? I've had that done twice (if you go to the university eye clinics here they do every test imaginable to give pracitice to the eye-doctor wanna-bes). It does really mess up your vision for awhile. Did you look at yourself in the mirror and see your eyes after it was done? They look alien, the pupil is so large. It freaked me out slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          The first season of Heroes is great, but I think the second season suffered from a lack of direction and the writer's strike. I don't know where you stand with BSG, g.o.d., but the miniseries and first season are spot on. The second season falters a bit but is still fantastic, while things start to unravel in the third.

I'm rewatching the first season of SeaQuest right now in honor of Roy Schneider and I'm enjoying it. Barring Lucas, it's nowhere near as cheesy as I remember (maybe I'm thinking of its weaker second season?). I'm only a few eps in, but so far I've found many of the eps to be more entertaining than most of the SGA s4 eps.
          He, he... Exactly! Season 1 of SeaQuest is very good. Seasons 2 and 3, not so much.
          sigpic

Comment

Ummm, people, ever considered reading?

*ducks head*
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
              SeaQuest! Haven't seen that in years. Maybe I should put that on my rewatch list too.

Roy Schneider.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

*ducks head*
              I have so many books that I have to read too...I am reading a book on body language right now. It's really interesting. Has anyone here read the SGA books? Are they worth reading?

Comment

Oooo! Body language! One of my fav topics!

Comment

It is an interesting topic. I just finished a section about laughter and how the endorphins released have actually been proven to help with health problems. Maybe we can sue TPTB for making us frown and cry about SGA, thereby damaging our health. Aha, that's why I have a sinus infection.

Comment

I have The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, and the first book in the Artemis Fowl series ready to read.

I just finished one of my two Halo-books.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                      It is an interesting topic. I just finished a section about laughter and how the endorphins released have actually been proven to help with health problems. Maybe we can sue TPTB for making us frown and cry about SGA, thereby damaging our health. Aha, that's why I have a sinus infection.
                      Exactly sweetie.

Comment

Oooo! Body language! One of my fav topics!
                        You have a dirty mind

Comment

Oh, are you German? I didn't know!

What do you say? Do I have a nice sig now?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            Oh, are you German? I didn't know!

What do you say? Do I have a nice sig now?
                            I love your sig . No, I am not German but I use their highways very often . ANTIS WAKE UP!!!!

Comment

*ducks head*
                              Right now, Night Watch by Sergej Lukjanenko *cough* There is an amazin story-arc, too *cough* Everybody can write a story-arc...except SG tptb

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I love your sig . No, I am not German but I use their highways very often . ANTIS WAKE UP!!!!

I was playing AvP2 multiplayer, I wasn'T sleeping

so, where are you from?
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X